BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

GT Haus

12-07-2007, 10:35 AM   #23
Big Windy
Major General

Drives: audi s4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by leakybimmer View Post
Are you Borat?
you are obsessed. i don't think there are M3s in kazakhstan, so you might be SOL.
Big Windy is offline   United_States
      12-07-2007, 11:02 AM   #24
Voltigeur
MacroRisk

Drives: M3 E92 ED'09 / 335d Sport DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicCoupe06 View Post
Sorry. This is the setup that I will order. Just trying to see if this color setup catches the eye.
I was contemplating the same (broad colour combos):

* silverstone / red
* graphite / red

There's a thread here that has some pics ...

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75751

Just thinking of something not so witty
///M3 E92 '09 Jerez Black | 6MT | Ext Fox Red | Tech | Prem | 19s |Heated Seats | iPod |Smartphone | Euro Deliv June 09
Sold: 540iT / 530i / 323i
Voltigeur is offline   Australia
      12-09-2007, 03:02 PM   #25
Voltigeur
MacroRisk

Drives: M3 E92 ED'09 / 335d Sport DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
You can always edit your post as well to add something that you may have missed!
Now that's a more neighbourly response

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
BTW, I dig that combo. Space Grey or Sparkiling Graphite on FR are my two top choices. I know a red interior can be a very devisive [sic] choice many love it, many hate it, both seemingly with equal passion. It'll be your car, do what you like and what makes you happy.
I think red leather in a sporting bmw is totally appropriate - shit, it's one of the classic colours on the amazing 507. I have also seen a silver / red Z8 in my club that got loads of oohs and aahhs

Blue / red - well, unless you added white wheels for that patriotic look <irony> then I agree, it's

But the greys / silver / black / white + red can be appealing, IMO.

My wife disagrees vehemently, mind, and calls the red leather look, auf Deutsch, ein Zuhälter Farbe [something to do w/ pimp's in there ] .. but to me that would be the dude who got his Lambo LP640 decked out in leopard + some blingy trim

Each to his own. My pet hate would be white or IB / palladium silber - too bland ...

Just thinking of something not so witty
///M3 E92 '09 Jerez Black | 6MT | Ext Fox Red | Tech | Prem | 19s |Heated Seats | iPod |Smartphone | Euro Deliv June 09
Sold: 540iT / 530i / 323i
Voltigeur is offline   Australia
      12-10-2007, 03:45 AM   #26
mrtm2005
Enlisted Member

Drives: '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

I just find it kinda funny that everyone wants red interiors now...When I originally ordered my Carbon Black Vert back in '04, I was like the only one who ordered Imola Red & not Cinnomon (sp). The main owner of BMS was telling me before I picked the vert back up (long story) that he didn't like M3 verts...when I pulled into the garage, he told me it's the best looking vert he's ever seen...VERY sporty looking. I love Imola Red so much, I have it in my coupe as well.

As for my order of the new M3 Sedan, I'm gonna try to get it Individualed to match the first BMW I owned, '04 330i that was Oxford Green with Sand Interior...Malachite Green with Champaign Interior...If not, Space Gray with Fox Red Interior

'04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
http://www.DubzDirect.com
http://www.bmstuning.com

Last edited by mrtm2005; 12-10-2007 at 04:18 AM.
mrtm2005 is offline   United_States
      12-10-2007, 04:34 AM   #27
Champagne
Second Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3 Coupé

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicCoupe06 View Post
Yea, I am going to ask for some samples of the Fox Red. however, it can grow on me. Black is too plain for me I guess.
Carefull now... I thought the exact same thing, until I saw it in real life in a real M3. I ordered the exact same exterior and interior color as the M3 that I test drove in the middle of September. It's brilliant... Not dark, not plain, not simple just perfect! ;-)
Champagne is offline   Sweden
      12-10-2007, 06:00 AM   #28
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General

Drives: MP4

I would call the Gray interior plain before the Black. But I'm biased because I'm living in gray right now.
      12-10-2007, 07:05 AM   #29
Davo2003
Captain

Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe Jerez and loaded

Hmmmm, Sparkling Graphite aka Rental Car Grey, that's the first thing that comes to mind when I see it. FR makes me want to hurl. Strangely enough, they contrast eachother so much that they are actually okay together if that makes any sense.