BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-01-2007, 07:50 PM   #23
Epacy
Reincarnated
 
Epacy's Avatar
 
Drives: 02 Maxima SE
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: IL

Posts: 4,227
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
I mean, who drives stick these days?
The enlightened ones.
__________________
Epacy is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2007, 09:07 PM   #24
swamp2
Major General
 
swamp2's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego, CA USA

Posts: 9,937
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
I feel it coming: Someday we need a non-aggression pact.
Come on South it is all just in good fun. If everyone on m3post.com got along as well as the regulars in the MT&DCT clubs (all the official memebers of these very unofficial clubs) then the place would be so bloody peaceful and tame it would be quite a bit more boring and certainly spark less good debates. The "rubbish" statement was absolutely "off the cuff". We all know that DCT club members would enjoy a MT in this car just as much as the MT members would enjoy the DCT car and that level would not be an enormous compromise either way.

swamp2 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-02-2007, 03:37 AM   #25
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
 
southlight's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany

Posts: 6,746
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Come on South it is all just in good fun. If everyone on m3post.com got along as well as the regulars in the MT&DCT clubs (all the official memebers of these very unofficial clubs) then the place would be so bloody peaceful and tame it would be quite a bit more boring and certainly spark less good debates. The "rubbish" statement was absolutely "off the cuff". We all know that DCT club members would enjoy a MT in this car just as much as the MT members would enjoy the DCT car and that level would not be an enormous compromise either way.

Very well stated.
When I heard back in 2006 that the M3 won't be available as MT I thought I'd have to deal with an SMG M3. Would that have meant the M3 makes considerably less fun? Guess not.


Best regards, south
southlight is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-02-2007, 07:47 PM   #26
devo
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: .2GT3/335Cpe/991 GT3 coming
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: thinking about cars, girls and money, not necessarily in that order.

Posts: 1,942
iTrader: (0)

Just curious, what were the results of the M-DCT v. 6MT poll?
devo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2007, 01:19 AM   #27
swamp2
Major General
 
swamp2's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego, CA USA

Posts: 9,937
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo View Post
Just curious, what were the results of the M-DCT v. 6MT poll?
As it stands today 69% M-DCT, 31% MT.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95340

or use this search logic (way better serach than the one built in to the forum)
swamp2 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2007, 01:48 AM   #28
Big Windy
Major General
 
Big Windy's Avatar
 
Drives: audi s4
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: seatac, wa

Posts: 5,118
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
As it stands today 69% M-DCT, 31% MT.

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95340

or use this search logic (way better serach than the one built in to the forum)
swamp that is the sweetest thing ever. BRILLIANT! btw, MT4LIFE!
Big Windy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-04-2007, 03:36 AM   #29
swamp2
Major General
 
swamp2's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego, CA USA

Posts: 9,937
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmtclimber View Post
swamp that is the sweetest thing ever. BRILLIANT! btw, MT4LIFE!
swamp2 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2007, 10:42 AM   #30
supremepower
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
supremepower's Avatar
 
Drives: 991 Carrera S, M6, Noble M12
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: so cal

Posts: 1,889
iTrader: (12)

Send a message via AIM to supremepower Send a message via MSN to supremepower Send a message via Yahoo to supremepower
Congrats! Did you negotiate the price already (relative to whatever MSRP might be?)
__________________
SupremePOWER
1025-B Ortega Way - Placentia CA 92870
714 632 1951 x225
eric@supremepower.com
Eric Nareshni
supremepower is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2007, 10:52 AM   #31
Big Windy
Major General
 
Big Windy's Avatar
 
Drives: audi s4
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: seatac, wa

Posts: 5,118
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
i didn't know about that search trick through google. also thought i'd throw the MT4life in there seeing that battle that was going on in the other thread. stupid, i know.
Big Windy is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2007, 02:32 PM   #32
dab33d
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 E92 AW/FR M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: SoCAL

Posts: 143
iTrader: (0)

Thanks.. Yeah, my SA promised MSRP + Fees in writing. I was thinking I may see delivery early feb, but by the looks of things, it may more likely be end of feb. I'm still wishful though !
dab33d is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST