BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-21-2007, 10:24 AM   #1
gonzo
Brigadier General
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

Posts: 4,980
iTrader: (0)

Patriots margin guess.

With a wounded QB, Philly is in for an ass kicking. Wounded Donavan or not I think they would be getting a drubbing. The line is now 23.5.
Make a call on final score.
Mine...NE 43 Philly 17.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
gonzo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-21-2007, 11:11 AM   #2
Taittinger
Major
 
Taittinger's Avatar
 
Drives: Monaco Blue E92
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ

Posts: 1,019
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i Cpe  [0.00]
45-10 Pats
__________________


'07 Monaco Blue 335i ordered 9/4 built 9/21 shipped 9/28 arrived 10/12 at dealership 10/18 vroom 10/19 christened 11/3...
Taittinger is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-21-2007, 12:22 PM   #3
EHDEN
Brigadier General
 
EHDEN's Avatar
 
Drives: 435i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 3,885
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2014 BMW 435i  [0.00]
f**k the pats
__________________
EHDEN is offline   Lebanon
0
Reply With Quote
      11-21-2007, 12:39 PM   #4
325 Baller
Colonel
 
325 Baller's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 28i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boca Raton, Florida

Posts: 2,579
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to 325 Baller
Quote:
fuck the pats
agreed but with that being said they will romp the eagles 63-7 with Bellifuck playing Brady til the end and The Freak acting like a responsible freak and taking Brady out for the year!
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
325 Baller is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-21-2007, 01:59 PM   #5
gonzo
Brigadier General
 
gonzo's Avatar
 
Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

Posts: 4,980
iTrader: (0)

No respect. I just read in the sports section..
"This is the largest point spread in an NFL game that does not involve an expansion team". Dec 5, 1976 expansion Tampa Bay was a 24 point dog to defending champion Pittsburgh.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
gonzo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-21-2007, 02:08 PM   #6
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
 
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

Posts: 7,381
iTrader: (12)

*Patriots

__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
NaTuReB0Y is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-21-2007, 09:51 PM   #7
DasBlitz
Major
 
DasBlitz's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw 328i 07
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: new england

Posts: 1,140
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
agreed but with that being said they will romp the eagles 63-7 with Bellifuck playing Brady til the end and The Freak acting like a responsible freak and taking Brady out for the year!
Bellifuck? lol you can do better than that. And actually Brady usually gets taken out in the fourth unless Cassel is a douche and throws a pick. Which who would blame a coach for doing that? Besides haters?

And who is this freak you speak of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y View Post
*Patriots

I agree Patriots are stars.
__________________
DasBlitz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-21-2007, 10:01 PM   #8
Z4luvr
Infrequent Poster
 
Z4luvr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Z4 3.0si Montego Blue
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Arlington, TX

Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 Z4 3.0si  [0.00]
Check the weather charts before laying all those points. The NFL has a way of making sure things look less than sure.
__________________
Montego Blue Rules!

2006 3.0si Montego Blue / Beige Interior / Beige Top / Premium / Sport / Step / Heated Seats / Mark IV armrest
Z4luvr is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-21-2007, 10:14 PM   #9
BMWE90
Major
 
BMWE90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,153
iTrader: (1)

I can almost guarantee the Eagles will not be down by more than 24 points.
BMWE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-21-2007, 10:37 PM   #10
325 Baller
Colonel
 
325 Baller's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 28i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boca Raton, Florida

Posts: 2,579
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to 325 Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
Bellifuck? lol you can do better than that. And actually Brady usually gets taken out in the fourth unless Cassel is a douche and throws a pick. Which who would blame a coach for doing that? Besides haters?

And who is this freak you speak of?




I agree Patriots are stars.
The Freak=Javon Kearse, thats his nickname. & right who would blame a coach for putting his start QB back in when they are up by 21 and the backup throws a pick, you guys are nuts.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
325 Baller is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-21-2007, 11:23 PM   #11
'Cane
Lieutenant
 
'Cane's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Florida

Posts: 482
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
I can almost guarantee the Eagles will not be down by more than 24 points.
And you can guarantee this how?
'Cane is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2007, 01:19 AM   #12
DasBlitz
Major
 
DasBlitz's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw 328i 07
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: new england

Posts: 1,140
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
The Freak=Javon Kearse, thats his nickname. & right who would blame a coach for putting his start QB back in when they are up by 21 and the backup throws a pick, you guys are nuts.
If you think the freak is gonna hurt him your a laughable. People seem to be forgetting the Pats won Superbowls based off of really good defense for the most part. The defense is still there. Brady hardly ever gets sacked and when he does he can take it.

And what is wrong with putting Brady back in? Testaverde is gone we have a noobie 3rd string who will do worse. Why mess up stats and the score?

Just cus we can and do makes it wrong? People are just angry at how the Patriots can take a nap for almost all the game while still shitting on their opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
And you can guarantee this how?
He's gonna be relaying footage of Patriot play calls.



oh and hopefully Shula looks like a douchebag 6 games from now.
__________________
DasBlitz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2007, 01:21 AM   #13
'Cane
Lieutenant
 
'Cane's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Florida

Posts: 482
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post

oh and hopefully Shula looks like a douchebag 6 games from now.
9 games.
'Cane is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2007, 01:24 AM   #14
BMWE90
Major
 
BMWE90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,153
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
And you can guarantee this how?
I just have a hunch that it is so.
BMWE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2007, 01:27 AM   #15
'Cane
Lieutenant
 
'Cane's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Florida

Posts: 482
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
I just have a hunch that it is so.
So you make guarantees off hunches?
'Cane is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2007, 01:30 AM   #16
325 Baller
Colonel
 
325 Baller's Avatar
 
Drives: X3 28i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Boca Raton, Florida

Posts: 2,579
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to 325 Baller
Dont get so cocky about Tom. Your D isnt what it used to be your winning because of your O not your D. Sure your 5th in pts allowed but thats because you hold the ball for 45/60 min haha. Just dont get too comfy with this running up the score with Brady in.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------
325 Baller is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2007, 01:42 AM   #17
fobunited
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2007 335i, 2011 550i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Folsom

Posts: 184
iTrader: (1)

This whole whining about running up the score is bullcrap.

This is PROFESSIONAL football. Players are PAID to play and to win.

What are the Patriots supposed to do? Take a knee every possession?

It is MORE insulting to the other team if they start taking knees in the 3rd quarter! If these players are PAID to play football, then stop whining about how the Patriots are "unsportsmanlike" and running up the score, and do something about it!

Lastly, whether you like the Patriots or not, what they are doing this season is good for the NFL as a whole. It draws in viewers, creates a go-to bad guy, and makes beating them a goal for every team. They are like the 49ers of old, the Cowboys of old, the Steelers of old, etc. Even though they are blowing everyone out of the water and most people are complaining, it's drawing in viewers and makes football more interesting.

Back on topic, how on earth is Philly going to score 2 touchdowns?!
fobunited is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2007, 01:52 AM   #18
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
 
djmatty's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somewhere south

Posts: 282
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
Dont get so cocky about Tom. Your D isnt what it used to be your winning because of your O not your D. Sure your 5th in pts allowed but thats because you hold the ball for 45/60 min haha. Just dont get too comfy with this running up the score with Brady in.
You obviously don't watch the games. AT ALL. The Patriots' D is much better than it was last year. Harrison is healthy, the front line is healthy, and now they have the force that is Adalius Thomas.


As I said in one of the other threads. The rest of the season is absolutely pointless. The Patriots > *

If you want to say, "they cheated", then fine. You're just admitting that you have NO real argument against the fact that Patriots are much better than every other single last team in the league.
__________________
djmatty is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2007, 01:54 AM   #19
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
 
djmatty's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somewhere south

Posts: 282
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fobunited View Post
This whole whining about running up the score is bullcrap.

This is PROFESSIONAL football. Players are PAID to play and to win.

What are the Patriots supposed to do? Take a knee every possession?

It is MORE insulting to the other team if they start taking knees in the 3rd quarter! If these players are PAID to play football, then stop whining about how the Patriots are "unsportsmanlike" and running up the score, and do something about it!

Lastly, whether you like the Patriots or not, what they are doing this season is good for the NFL as a whole. It draws in viewers, creates a go-to bad guy, and makes beating them a goal for every team. They are like the 49ers of old, the Cowboys of old, the Steelers of old, etc. Even though they are blowing everyone out of the water and most people are complaining, it's drawing in viewers and makes football more interesting.

Back on topic, how on earth is Philly going to score 2 touchdowns?!
No kidding. People who hate the Patriots for who knows what reason can't use the "they're not really that good" argument since they really are that damn good. So they resort to whining like little bitches about unimportant things. Do you hear these people complain about Bradshaw's Steelers or Montana's 49ers running up the scores in similar fashions? No. They're just being little punks because they know the Patriots are a dynasty, and they cry since the team they root for is nowhere near as talented.
__________________
djmatty is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2007, 01:58 AM   #20
Alex@Helix
Colonel
 
Alex@Helix's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 2,221
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to Alex@Helix
Quote:
Originally Posted by fobunited View Post
Back on topic, how on earth is Philly going to score 2 touchdowns?!
A combination of black magic and fairy dust.




For the record, im a huge Eagles fan. However I think we're going to lose this game. Hopefully we give the Pats a run for the money and make it entertaining to watch.
Alex@Helix is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2007, 02:12 AM   #21
BMWE90
Major
 
BMWE90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 1,153
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
No kidding. People who hate the Patriots for who knows what reason can't use the "they're not really that good" argument since they really are that damn good. So they resort to whining like little bitches about unimportant things. Do you hear these people complain about Bradshaw's Steelers or Montana's 49ers running up the scores in similar fashions? No. They're just being little punks because they know the Patriots are a dynasty, and they cry since the team they root for is nowhere near as talented.
Talk about being whiny little bitches: Pats complained about Colts trying to amplify the crowd noise during their match up 2.5 weeks ago. And the funny thing is there was no concrete evidence to support their claim (unlike a certain incident).

Makes you kind of wonder why they complained even though they won the game.
BMWE90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-22-2007, 02:18 AM   #22
fobunited
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2007 335i, 2011 550i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Folsom

Posts: 184
iTrader: (1)

Because if they hadn't, and there weren't the bogus pass interception calls, the score would've been the same as against any other team?
fobunited is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST