BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

11-20-2007, 12:47 AM   #1
Ateneo_BluEagles
Private First Class

Drives: V-Kool

Loose Change Final Cut Video

Found this video and literally blew my mind
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6499230265406230477&q=loose+change +final+cut+duration%3Along&total=29&start=0&num=10 &so=0&type=search&plindex=7
      11-26-2007, 01:50 PM   #2
Bobby_Light
Major

Drives: E36 M3

Watched the whole thing. I highly recommend sitting down and watching this. Really sad. Our leaders are using planned catastrophic events to influence public opinion to suit their agenda and take away our liberties. 9/11 looks like an elaborate inside job I am sad to say. I'm sure this documentary is one sided, but you can just smell cover up and willful ignorance.

Our personal freedoms are being taken away, and we are moving towards a police state. Unfortunately, the public is completely ignorant of this because the media, which controls the way we all think, is not reporting on this very real topic.

I am a Ron Paul supporter, and I pray that he is elected so he can right this ship that is headed in the wrong direction at full throttle. No habeus corpus is absolutely ridiculous. Certainly not the way our founding fathers envisioned things.
Bobby_Light is offline   United_States