BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
BPM Sport
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-29-2007, 08:37 PM   #111
///Matt
United States Marine
 
///Matt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,749
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Infrastructure is definitely NOT a part of the design of the cell phone, but you're correct that it is a (likely) necessary part of the whole system. There is so much behind that...
So what you're saying is that the designers and manufacturers of cellular phones and cell phone technology don't take into account the existing or planned infrastructure at ALL when designing their new phones? Wow. That'd be pretty neat if they just designed and introduced a new phone without thinking about how it was going to function. That'd be magical! I like magic. I'm glad my simmian brain can use this magic talking and texting box.
///Matt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2007, 08:51 PM   #112
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt View Post
So what you're saying is that the designers and manufacturers of cellular phones and cell phone technology don't take into account the existing or planned infrastructure at ALL when designing their new phones? Wow. That'd be pretty neat if they just designed and introduced a new phone without thinking about how it was going to function. That'd be magical! I like magic. I'm glad my simmian brain can use this magic talking and texting box.
Again, youre reasoning is of a plain monkey. You're trying to connect dots somwhere you have no idea about... FYI, sometimes phones do come out before the infrastructure is introduced...there are MANY ways to test the phones and it takes time, so that infrastructure can catch up... They even come out before the standards are ractified...
What does this have to do with Hilary, again?
Sure you like magic... Must be magical to sit on this board all day long, answering to me, but at the same time racking all that money as the Bimmer tech. Either the BMW dealer is dumb as shit or you're a liar... We all know that rarely any profitable business is financially dumb, so you draw the conclusion...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2007, 09:09 PM   #113
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
 
gum5h03's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WA

Posts: 801
iTrader: (3)

OOH a wireless communications discussion... finally something I can relate to
gum5h03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2007, 09:12 PM   #114
///Matt
United States Marine
 
///Matt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,749
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Again, youre reasoning is of a plain monkey. You're trying to connect dots somwhere you have no idea about... FYI, sometimes phones do come out before the infrastructure is introduced...there are MANY ways to test the phones and it takes time, so that infrastructure can catch up... They even come out before the standards are ractified...
What does this have to do with Hilary, again?
Sure you like magic... Must be magical to sit on this board all day long, answering to me, but at the same time racking all that money as the Bimmer tech. Either the BMW dealer is dumb as shit or you're a liar... We all know that rarely any profitable business is financially dumb, so you draw the conclusion...
You don't understand how pay, or even the work, goes at the dealer, so you really haven't got any room to make assumptions about it. I make plenty, and have a spare minute here and there to come back and fuck with you some more.

And you also don't seem to understand the post anyway. In the situation you've described above, the phone is released before the infrastructure... ok. But it's not released before an infrastructure is designed. Remember the part where I said ..."existing or planned infrastructure..."

Yeah that part. So you missed the mark, chief.

Btw, just to be clear.... you still make me sick, and I wish the world were free of you. But hey, Darwinism has to take effect sometime. I'm sure I won't have to put up with you much longer, either due to old age or stupidity leading to your impending doom.
///Matt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-29-2007, 09:17 PM   #115
e90im
Brigadier General
 
e90im's Avatar
 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,060
iTrader: (8)

So how about that iphone? I saw Hillary using it...
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 07:06 AM   #116
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt View Post

Btw, just to be clear.... you still make me sick, and I wish the world were free of you. But hey, Darwinism has to take effect sometime. I'm sure I won't have to put up with you much longer, either due to old age or stupidity leading to your impending doom.

I'll skip the discussion about the phones as I proved already you don't understand much simpler things...so there is no point...

As for Darwinism...what happened to you??? We all (in one or other way followed it), but you're still at the ape level?

Again -- picking nice words, but put it together and doom youself -- are you on my side?

So far, you have tried to show "my stupidity" through my grammar errors and statements you disagree with. Do you really want me to list here what we have PROVED about you on these 5-6 pages. Priceless...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 07:28 AM   #117
mpimping
Banned
 
Drives: gti
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ny,ny

Posts: 337
iTrader: (0)

don't want her to win or guliani and obama...
mpimping is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 10:56 AM   #118
///Matt
United States Marine
 
///Matt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,749
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
I'll skip the discussion about the phones as I proved already you don't understand much simpler things...so there is no point...

As for Darwinism...what happened to you??? We all (in one or other way followed it), but you're still at the ape level?

Again -- picking nice words, but put it together and doom youself -- are you on my side?

So far, you have tried to show "my stupidity" through my grammar errors and statements you disagree with. Do you really want me to list here what we have PROVED about you on these 5-6 pages. Priceless...
Are you truly so dumb as to believe your own statements about things you have 'proven'? You keep saying assanine things like "we have PROVED!" when no one but your self believes any of the crap that spews from your gullet, and you've not 'proven' anything. You've only stated things.

You'll skip the discussion about the phones because you've realized that I DO know how things work, and I AM smarter than you, and you can't fight on it anymore because you'll just look more stupid.

This last post only shows more that you've broken down and realized you can't win here, or cause me any hurt with your simple, 2nd grade insults, and imaginary 'proofs'. God FORBID you call me a MONKEY! oh noes!

So bring it, gramps. I'm waiting.
///Matt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 11:04 AM   #119
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt View Post
Are you truly so dumb as to believe your own statements about things you have 'proven'? You keep saying assanine things like "we have PROVED!" when no one but your self believes any of the crap that spews from your gullet, and you've not 'proven' anything. You've only stated things.

You'll skip the discussion about the phones because you've realized that I DO know how things work, and I AM smarter than you, and you can't fight on it anymore because you'll just look more stupid.

This last post only shows more that you've broken down and realized you can't win here, or cause me any hurt with your simple, 2nd grade insults, and imaginary 'proofs'. God FORBID you call me a MONKEY! oh noes!

So bring it, gramps. I'm waiting.
1) You have no idea what you're talking about the cell phones -- you know it as much as any person on the street, but again, you THINK, and believe you know it.

2) How can a MONKEY be smarter than the human???

3) It is rare thatn the 21-y-o uneducated punk is smarter than someone with experience and hard education, but again -- I was in your shoes once and thought I was smarter than my professors...another proof for you how dumb you are...

4) When I say WE -- I did mean WE -- that is why we have mail system here, for people that do not want to get publically involved. Again -- flattering yourself just to prove you're monkey again...

As for proofs -- again -- some education would help you understand what really proof is. Claiming to be smarter without proving is actually the opposite. Giving examples where you were shown to be at the monkey level is a good start to proof your dumbness.

Now, does the monkey want another banana???

Curios...how come you don't discuss anything on these forums about the stuff you actually do -- is it also to avoid embarrassement? I think so...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 11:06 AM   #120
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
don't want her to win or guliani and obama...
WHo would you want to win, though?
WHy not them?
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 12:52 PM   #121
///Matt
United States Marine
 
///Matt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,749
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
1) You have no idea what you're talking about the cell phones -- you know it as much as any person on the street, but again, you THINK, and believe you know it.

2) How can a MONKEY be smarter than the human???

3) It is rare thatn the 21-y-o uneducated punk is smarter than someone with experience and hard education, but again -- I was in your shoes once and thought I was smarter than my professors...another proof for you how dumb you are...

4) When I say WE -- I did mean WE -- that is why we have mail system here, for people that do not want to get publically involved. Again -- flattering yourself just to prove you're monkey again...

As for proofs -- again -- some education would help you understand what really proof is. Claiming to be smarter without proving is actually the opposite. Giving examples where you were shown to be at the monkey level is a good start to proof your dumbness.

Now, does the monkey want another banana???

Curios...how come you don't discuss anything on these forums about the stuff you actually do -- is it also to avoid embarrassement? I think so...
Again, repetitive circular logic with no meaning or depth. You're not convincing anyone, chief.

You calling me a monkey is not me being 'shown to be at the monkey level'. It is the useless, impotent babblings of a hurt old man. And no one here has seen any proof at all of your intelligence, yet you claim to be ultra-educated and intelligent, so by your logic you have proven the opposite is true of yourself?

Try harder! I'm losing interest. This gives me something to do in my bored moments.

Also, I think you're pretty much arguing FOR me with phrases like "is a good start to proof your dumbness."
///Matt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #122
e90im
Brigadier General
 
e90im's Avatar
 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 3,060
iTrader: (8)

Mike Huckabee said the other night that he believes in every word in the bible. Segment starts 2:38 in this video.
I don't care about where he stands on other issues, as long as he follows the good word of God, we'll be blessed. He's got my vote.




P.S. See my other posts for clarification.
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90

Last edited by e90im; 11-30-2007 at 01:34 PM.
e90im is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #123
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt View Post
Again, repetitive circular logic with no meaning or depth. You're not convincing anyone, chief.

You calling me a monkey is not me being 'shown to be at the monkey level'. It is the useless, impotent babblings of a hurt old man. And no one here has seen any proof at all of your intelligence, yet you claim to be ultra-educated and intelligent, so by your logic you have proven the opposite is true of yourself?

Try harder! I'm losing interest. This gives me something to do in my bored moments.

Also, I think you're pretty much arguing FOR me with phrases like "is a good start to proof your dumbness."
OK, let me waste a few more minutes to look over what happened here:

1) in one of our previous heated discussions, you have concluded (the thread was closed) that only retards argue on the internet, yet, you continue doing the same. You admited basically that you're a retard

Now, to look at this thread (A few of the proofs of your "above avg" intelligence):
a) Assuming that if a person doesn't drive the top of the line car he/she cannot afford it. Immature, flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
b) You have "messed with your phone" therefore it meant phones are not complicated -- guess what --> flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
c) look at the post #32 --> PROOF
d) post #39 -- assume that if someone has more in life than posting here automatically means he/she is "too new" --> flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
e) Thesis requirement for the grad degree --> flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
f) Flawless writing skills to write a thesis in Engineering school --> flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
g) "Go where you came from" statement when stuck --> argument skills of a 6-y-o (PROOF)
h) Not understanding that my goal here is not to convince you anything but to toy with you...
i) Then, in post #49 it was shown that you may not be aof a human intelligence, but a MONKEY...
j) Then, #52 -- trying something just to fail to realize that Boca Raton is a little bit more upscale than your white trash neighborhood, and that, indeed, it is not in TX
k) THen you realized how dumb your reply was in #60, so you tried to recover but no one bought it...
l) Your association with things is...again 6-y-o comes to mind -- I mention SW, you conclude I am a SW Eng, I mention design you conclude...etc...
m) My neighbor has the MCSD Cert but he knows nothing about the code...again flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
n) and then...use of words... It may be impressive at the locap Popaye's with 17-y-o chicks, but not here buddy. The sentence has to make sense...not just throwing words...
o) It is interesting to realize that you have focused all of your monkey brain power to this thread as I can't see you posting anywhere else...

And all you got is spelling and grammar errors of someone that speaks a few languages (how about you smartie pants?) and who moved to this country at the age of 19...when you were sucking on something at the foster home...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 01:20 PM   #124
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
Mike Huckabee said the other night that he believes in every word in the bible.
I don't care about where he stands on other issues, as long as he follows the good word of God, we'll be blessed. He's got my vote.

P.S. See my other posts for clarification.
Mike who???
Why would you waste your time and energy knowing that you have no chance at all...
It's like DObbs on the Dem side...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 01:28 PM   #125
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
 
gum5h03's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WA

Posts: 801
iTrader: (3)

Unfortunately a lot of people who would be good at being President do not run and we essentially get the leftovers as has been evident for the past few elections.
gum5h03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 01:30 PM   #126
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gum5h03 View Post
Unfortunately a lot of people who would be good at being President do not run and we essentially get the leftovers as has been evident for the past few elections.
Completely agree with you!
But what can we do about it...
Hope that the smart ones would stick by the elected ones?
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 01:39 PM   #127
gum5h03
Galactic Emperor
 
gum5h03's Avatar
 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: WA

Posts: 801
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Completely agree with you!
But what can we do about it...
Hope that the smart ones would stick by the elected ones?
It's sad but I don't think there's anything we really can do. Our votes obviously don't count for anything. The large corporations own our politicians outright and anyone that doesn't buy into their lobbying is shunned out of office. It's a very sad state of affairs. Unfortunately it will take something like a revolution or at least a severe uprising to set things on the right path again. I fear that if we do elect Hillary, we will be one step closer by a empirical government who's elected officials are elected by large corportions and for profit orginizations rather than the people.
gum5h03 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 01:49 PM   #128
///Matt
United States Marine
 
///Matt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,749
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
OK, let me waste a few more minutes to look over what happened here:

1) in one of our previous heated discussions, you have concluded (the thread was closed) that only retards argue on the internet, yet, you continue doing the same. You admited basically that you're a retard

Now, to look at this thread (A few of the proofs of your "above avg" intelligence):
a) Assuming that if a person doesn't drive the top of the line car he/she cannot afford it. Immature, flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
b) You have "messed with your phone" therefore it meant phones are not complicated -- guess what --> flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
c) look at the post #32 --> PROOF
d) post #39 -- assume that if someone has more in life than posting here automatically means he/she is "too new" --> flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
e) Thesis requirement for the grad degree --> flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
f) Flawless writing skills to write a thesis in Engineering school --> flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
g) "Go where you came from" statement when stuck --> argument skills of a 6-y-o (PROOF)
h) Not understanding that my goal here is not to convince you anything but to toy with you...
i) Then, in post #49 it was shown that you may not be aof a human intelligence, but a MONKEY...
j) Then, #52 -- trying something just to fail to realize that Boca Raton is a little bit more upscale than your white trash neighborhood, and that, indeed, it is not in TX
k) THen you realized how dumb your reply was in #60, so you tried to recover but no one bought it...
l) Your association with things is...again 6-y-o comes to mind -- I mention SW, you conclude I am a SW Eng, I mention design you conclude...etc...
m) My neighbor has the MCSD Cert but he knows nothing about the code...again flawless and dumb conclusion (PROOF)
n) and then...use of words... It may be impressive at the locap Popaye's with 17-y-o chicks, but not here buddy. The sentence has to make sense...not just throwing words...
o) It is interesting to realize that you have focused all of your monkey brain power to this thread as I can't see you posting anywhere else...

And all you got is spelling and grammar errors of someone that speaks a few languages (how about you smartie pants?) and who moved to this country at the age of 19...when you were sucking on something at the foster home...
All of these are your opinions, not proof to anyone but you... You're still not getting anywhere. And you haven't realized by now that I'm just egging you on continually? I like watching you fluster and search for words, and try to sound better than you are capable of being.

I don't think you understand the difference between educated and intelligent. You claim to have degrees, showing you are educated. You fail to show any signs of intelligence. Anyone can get degrees, as you stated, with enough hard work. It doesn't show that you are smart, or intelligent, or anything besides dedicated. Which is an amirable trait, but sadly not enough to redeem you of your other failings.

I am not extensively formally educated. I completed high school, did some college, didn't enjoy it. Moves too slowly for me. I decided I wanted to work with my hands anyway, and completed trade school, with the highest honors possible, including honorary induction to a Greek house. May not sound impressive, but hey. It get's me where I want to be.

I am, however, very intelligent. I learn very quickly, and understand easily and quickly. Every teacher I've ever had has commented on my impressive cognition and comprehension of materials presented. I'm a smart guy, whether you want to believe it or not. I'm just not a good student, because I don't like the school setting. I like learning, but classrooms bore me.

So I work with my hands, and use considerable brain power in the process. Would you think an electrician is dumb? Would you think a PC diagnostician is dumb? My job encompasses these and many more aspects of deeper than 'wrench monkey' thinking.

You can look down on my job all you want, but the point is that you're not capable of doing it. Maybe with some training you could hack it, but as is you can't.

And I may or may not be able to do what you do. Specifically, no one knows what it is you do, because you are puposefully vague to maintain an air of specialty.

In conclusion, you're just a tired old forum troll,whom no one likes or enjoys the company and/or opinion of.

I'm finished in here. I can't argue with someone who just continually repeats themselves, calling their previous opinions proof of their current opinion.

Enjoy sitting there fuming because a young, dumb, ugly, fat, wrench monkey gave you days and days of arguing enjoyment, but now is leaving you wanting more.
///Matt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 01:57 PM   #129
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt View Post
All of these are your opinions, not proof to anyone but you... You're still not getting anywhere. And you haven't realized by now that I'm just egging you on continually? I like watching you fluster and search for words, and try to sound better than you are capable of being.

I don't think you understand the difference between educated and intelligent. You claim to have degrees, showing you are educated. You fail to show any signs of intelligence. Anyone can get degrees, as you stated, with enough hard work. It doesn't show that you are smart, or intelligent, or anything besides dedicated. Which is an amirable trait, but sadly not enough to redeem you of your other failings.

I am not extensively formally educated. I completed high school, did some college, didn't enjoy it. Moves too slowly for me. I decided I wanted to work with my hands anyway, and completed trade school, with the highest honors possible, including honorary induction to a Greek house. May not sound impressive, but hey. It get's me where I want to be.

I am, however, very intelligent. I learn very quickly, and understand easily and quickly. Every teacher I've ever had has commented on my impressive cognition and comprehension of materials presented. I'm a smart guy, whether you want to believe it or not. I'm just not a good student, because I don't like the school setting. I like learning, but classrooms bore me.

So I work with my hands, and use considerable brain power in the process. Would you think an electrician is dumb? Would you think a PC diagnostician is dumb? My job encompasses these and many more aspects of deeper than 'wrench monkey' thinking.

You can look down on my job all you want, but the point is that you're not capable of doing it. Maybe with some training you could hack it, but as is you can't.

And I may or may not be able to do what you do. Specifically, no one knows what it is you do, because you are puposefully vague to maintain an air of specialty.

In conclusion, you're just a tired old forum troll,whom no one likes or enjoys the company and/or opinion of.

I'm finished in here. I can't argue with someone who just continually repeats themselves, calling their previous opinions proof of their current opinion.

Enjoy sitting there fuming because a young, dumb, ugly, fat, wrench monkey gave you days and days of arguing enjoyment, but now is leaving you wanting more.

Matt, it's cool man...
Enjoy the life as you like it... that's all that matters...
But you'll grow out that phase...
but don't attack someone if you can't handle the argument...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 02:01 PM   #130
///Matt
United States Marine
 
///Matt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,749
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ///Matt
See, I'm gonna have to respond to that.

I didn't attack you. I told you to open your eyes and realize you don't know anything about anything.

This is only mildly insulting, to most people. More rude, than insulting.

It's intended effect, although I knew it was futile, was to get you to at least try to be more open minded about the cause/effect occuring in our government and country, not just to immediately blame everything on Bush. I don't like the man either, but I know better than to blame every single fault in the country on him.

You responded with personal attacks... so who's attacking who?
///Matt is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 02:05 PM   #131
btc
Second Lieutenant
 
btc's Avatar
 
Drives: 06/330i/SB/TERA/AL
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bakersfield,CA

Posts: 235
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
Now, does the monkey want another banana???...
let see what the monkey want

btc is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2007, 02:07 PM   #132
dr335is
Brigadier General
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 4,973
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Matt View Post
See, I'm gonna have to respond to that.

I didn't attack you. I told you to open your eyes and realize you don't know anything about anything.

This is only mildly insulting, to most people. More rude, than insulting.

It's intended effect, although I knew it was futile, was to get you to at least try to be more open minded about the cause/effect occuring in our government and country, not just to immediately blame everything on Bush. I don't like the man either, but I know better than to blame every single fault in the country on him.

You responded with personal attacks... so who's attacking who?
Underlined above is a pure attack, I'd say...
Also, I just replied to your initial comment the same way...and then...
Anyway, I don't blame Bush for everything, just for most bad things... And not because I dislike him, but because I have received many inputs from other countries and States...

The cause is clear, the effect is predictable...
dr335is is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST