BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-07-2014, 12:58 AM   #1
AughtOcho335
Lieutenant
8
Rep
445
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

Super Speeders: First to get a Ticket-- Requires Payment!! WTF IS THIS NONSENSE.

WTF is this shit?!? First time EVER I've seen a YouTube video that requires payment. Youtubers with lots of subscribers get paid already. If they need bail money I understand. However, THEY GET PAID ALREADY. Moreover, by the looks of things he is already well off as is...This is lame!!!

If you haven't seen part one I recommend it. It's to be continued so be prepared. The first video is the one they want payment for. Second is part one.
Never mind. Payment one won't link properly. Go figure.

[u2b]http://youtu.be/ImqSBmacyOI[/u2b]

Neither work for some reason.

Last edited by AughtOcho335; 03-07-2014 at 01:07 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 01:07 AM   #2
Lankster
Sigma Alpha Epsilon
United_States
9
Rep
425
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Encinitas

iTrader: (1)

...
__________________
Forum Bible http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting
JB4, BMS DCI, Dimisa 4" tips, VMR 710 Matt Black, Plasti-Dip Mod
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 01:12 AM   #3
N55
Major
United_States
14
Rep
1,221
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 335IS E92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Pittsburgh

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
First world problems...
__________________
2008 335xi E90 Alpine White - Sold - 8/19/10 > 2011 335xi E90 Jet Black - Sold - 6/27/12 > 2012 335IS E92 Crimson Red - Current

Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 01:13 AM   #4
Taran.J
Youtube.com/Taran861 ModMyEuro.com
Taran.J's Avatar
United_States
75
Rep
5,099
Posts

 
Drives: '07 e90 328i & multiple Merc's
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Tacoma/Puyallup, WA

iTrader: (4)

Send a message via Skype™ to Taran.J
A few of his videos require payment
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 01:13 AM   #5
EJB1990
Private First Class
EJB1990's Avatar
2
Rep
133
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
It is kind of annoying. But heres the full video clip and shows the winner...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81061703
__________________
Space Gray E92 335i ///

Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 01:29 AM   #6
AughtOcho335
Lieutenant
8
Rep
445
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJB1990 View Post
It is kind of annoying. But heres the full video clip and shows the winner...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81061703


Rob seems like such a douche. All makes sense now that I think about it more.

Last edited by AughtOcho335; 03-07-2014 at 01:36 AM.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 01:49 AM   #7
e92_bryan
Private First Class
3
Rep
181
Posts

 
Drives: 07 tiag E90
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: So cal

iTrader: (0)

Never really liked the guy, he seems like the biggest douche ever. Sure he can afford a few fast cars but not unless they've been owned by multiple owners beforehand or are 8+ and older, so in reality this guy really isn't that well off when the only ferrari he can a fford is a used and beat up f360, then I saw a video of him in florida taking trash about other peoples cars, which we're much newer, better and faster than anything hes ever owned, I mean there are ricey cars that everyone hates but the stuff he was talking about was a clean lambo with a questionable choice in wheels, but I guess thats what the owner liked, but rob was still a douche and hated
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 01:59 AM   #8
AughtOcho335
Lieutenant
8
Rep
445
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by N55 View Post
First world problems...
It's a BMW forum...

All problems on this forum are first world problems.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 04:26 AM   #9
Needbmwpartzz
Lieutenant
Needbmwpartzz's Avatar
6
Rep
488
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 bmw 328i x-drive
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Kitchener/Waterloo

iTrader: (0)

:
+1
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 08:00 AM   #10
xG35c
First Lieutenant
4
Rep
356
Posts

 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Idiots - but funny!
That was some "break" the cop gave Rob - a reckless driving ticket is almost half way to a license suspension and one point from 3 years of insurance surcharges in one shot, welcome to NJ!
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 10:29 AM   #11
AzureHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
AzureHaze's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
1,580
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335d Sport
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

I have no clue what's going on...
__________________
Mods: JBD @ 100% | Weisslicht LED side lenses | CF pillar trim | Cyba 4" dry carbon tips | CF trunk spoiler | LUX H8 V3 | 193M w/ Michelin PSS | BMS 12/15mm spacers | LTMW CF interior wrap | BSW Stage 1 | CF shifter trim | CF steering wheel trim | m-sport steering wheel | CF pedal set | CF license plate frames | Ziza LED interior kit | Euro side mirrors | M3 rep front bumper | Coded
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 10:44 AM   #12
BeachsideF30
First Lieutenant
6
Rep
345
Posts

 
Drives: E90--> E92-->F30
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

Im having a hard time understanding why this is taking up space in the "General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio" section when it has nothing related to a e9x in it.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 10:56 AM   #13
TeinBMW
Lieutenant Colonel
22
Rep
1,811
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335xi Msport, Conv, Tech
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Calgary

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335xi  [3.50]
Wow
__________________
2011 Le Mans Blue N55 335xi Msport, BMS intake, COBB AP, VRSF Downpipe, VRSF FMIC, ER CP, PE
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #14
e92_enthusiast_1
Lieutenant Colonel
e92_enthusiast_1's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
1,589
Posts

 
Drives: '10 AW/CR e92 6mt 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Chandler, AZ

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
A mod is more than welcome to move the thread. Snide comment from a member in a thread they're obv not interested in

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachsideF30 View Post
Im having a hard time understanding why this is taking up space in the "General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio" section when it has nothing related to a e9x in it.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 11:41 AM   #15
0ngel
Second Lieutenant
2
Rep
252
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E90
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: MD

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2008 328  [0.00]
Funny video. Douche bag dude tho
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 11:46 AM   #16
AughtOcho335
Lieutenant
8
Rep
445
Posts

 
Drives: AW E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

I am a huge YouTube fan and this just really irked me. I spend about at least at hour on youtube most every day. I just hope other Youtubers don't go this direction.

I suppose I could have toned down my delivery a bit... Either way. It's still uncalled for.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 01:19 PM   #17
3s4u2
Beamer Mantic
3s4u2's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
796
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 325i Prem
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Texas

iTrader: (0)

__________________
2006 325i
2006 M5


Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 06:29 PM   #18
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
78
Rep
382
Posts

 
Drives: F01 ~ Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (Plano, TX)

iTrader: (0)

That was the lamest shit I've seen on YouTube err EbaumsWorld in a long while... And that's saying something.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/IFuWfHe.jpg
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 06:32 PM   #19
NemesisX
Captain
18
Rep
874
Posts

 
Drives: '08 335i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by black&silver_bimmer View Post
Never really liked the guy, he seems like the biggest douche ever. Sure he can afford a few fast cars but not unless they've been owned by multiple owners beforehand or are 8+ and older, so in reality this guy really isn't that well off when the only ferrari he can a fford is a used and beat up f360, then I saw a video of him in florida taking trash about other peoples cars, which we're much newer, better and faster than anything hes ever owned, I mean there are ricey cars that everyone hates but the stuff he was talking about was a clean lambo with a questionable choice in wheels, but I guess thats what the owner liked, but rob was still a douche and hated
Those aren't his personal cars. Those are company cars for the exotic rental car company he works for.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #20
e92_bryan
Private First Class
3
Rep
181
Posts

 
Drives: 07 tiag E90
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: So cal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisX View Post
Those aren't his personal cars. Those are company cars for the exotic rental car company he works for.
I don't think we're on the same page, I'm taking about the cars in his personal collection he had before he went public with the whole rental car thing with matt farrah , Rob personally has some old vipers, a supra and so taki purple and orange c4 or c5 corvette and acts like theyre the greatest things ever and then hates on a clean lambo for iffish wheels, and I would assume that a succesful rental company would only offer fairly new cars, so an old f360 would probably be his not the companies, not 100% on that but hes still a douche
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2014, 06:55 PM   #21
NemesisX
Captain
18
Rep
874
Posts

 
Drives: '08 335i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by black&silver_bimmer View Post
I don't think we're on the same page, I'm taking about the cars in his personal collection he had before he went public with the whole rental car thing with matt farrah , Rob personally has some old vipers, a supra and so taki purple and orange c4 or c5 corvette and acts like theyre the greatest things ever and then hates on a clean lambo for iffish wheels, and I would assume that a succesful rental company would only offer fairly new cars, so an old f360 would probably be his not the companies, not 100% on that but hes still a douche
Oh ok I see what you're saying. I thought you were talking about the brand new SLRs and Lamborghinis, etc. that were shown in the video.

Yeah, I agree. He's personally owned a handful of used vehicles and he's probably not all that wealthy but it's not too surprising. The exotic rental car business isn't all that profitable.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2014, 12:46 AM   #22
BenchRacerYo
Second Lieutenant
BenchRacerYo's Avatar
2
Rep
202
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 M3 DCT
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The Desert

iTrader: (0)

He has an SRT10 ACR Viper and that makes him awesome in my book.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:43 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST