BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)
 
PYSPEED
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-28-2007, 03:06 PM   #1
chicagobimmerboy
First Lieutenant
Italy
58

 
chicagobimmerboy's Avatar
 
Drives: Un esotico Italiano ;)
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Chicago suburbs


Posts: 363
iTrader: (0)

Exclamation Hey hey look at that !!!

Alright guys my confidence in the E92 has been boosted, look at C/D's newest test. I believe BMW have made a home run car again!!!, can't wait to M-DCT and the CSL version come out. Count on the lap times and other figures going down even further.

Link:http://www.caranddriver.com/comparis...-m3.html?al=98

Appreciate 0
      10-28-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
savage.ulm1
First Lieutenant
Italy
74

 
savage.ulm1's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Italy


Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagobimmerboy View Post
Alright guys my confidence in the E92 has been boosted, look at C/D's newest test. I believe BMW have made a home run car again!!!, can't wait to M-DCT and the CSL version come out. Count on the lap times and other figures going down even further.

Link:http://www.caranddriver.com/comparis...-m3.html?al=98


I am joking...don't worry....
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2007, 03:32 PM   #3
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
628

 
southlight's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany


Posts: 6,748
iTrader: (0)

Sorry,

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92117
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92041

Best regards, south
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2007, 03:35 PM   #4
savage.ulm1
First Lieutenant
Italy
74

 
savage.ulm1's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Italy


Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
hi South...how are you? what about the last issue of Sport Auto? and the lap time of the MB Black series? I have not found it on Kiosk:-)

ciao
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2007, 03:46 PM   #5
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
628

 
southlight's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany


Posts: 6,748
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm1 View Post
hi South...how are you? what about the last issue of Sport Auto? and the lap time of the MB Black series? I have not found it on Kiosk:-)

ciao
Thanks, I'm fine. How are you?
The MB Black Series test has been postponed. Latest issue features 911 GT2 supertest, next month will be M3's turn!

Best regards, south
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2007, 04:01 PM   #6
savage.ulm1
First Lieutenant
Italy
74

 
savage.ulm1's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Italy


Posts: 398
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by southlight View Post
Thanks, I'm fine. How are you?
The MB Black Series test has been postponed. Latest issue features 911 GT2 supertest, next month will be M3's turn!

Best regards, south
I am fine:-) tks.
19 November on Kiosk:-)
we will see.........
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2007, 04:10 PM   #7
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
628

 
southlight's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Germany


Posts: 6,748
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage.ulm1 View Post
I am fine:-) tks.
19 November on Kiosk:-)
we will see.........
My issue says Nov 23rd

Best regards, south
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:50 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST