BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
Lux Angel Eyes
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-13-2014, 08:38 AM   #881
TrevorM3
Lieutenant Colonel
16
Rep
1,523
Posts

 
Drives: S54
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

mavs game was very good last night
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2014, 12:15 PM   #882
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
82
Rep
385
Posts

 
Drives: F01 ~ Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (Plano, TX)

iTrader: (0)

All I know is we must keep that 7 spot or better. Can NOT handle the Spurs this year at all.
It's ask about"matchups" in the NBA! We have a much better chance of a better series against the Thunder.
Just like Miami doesn't want to see The Nets first round.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2014, 02:39 PM   #883
ybbiz34
Moderator
ybbiz34's Avatar
181
Rep
4,714
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSprm69 View Post
i don't see that happening, but don't run out and buy the jersey just yet, our bet is about the playoff match between miami and indy
Well, it happened.

Indiana - 102; Thunder - 97.

Bonus: Lance has yet another triple double. By the way, he leads the league in triple doubles with 5.
Attached Images
 
__________________
'13 Iridium Silver C63 AMG Sedan (540 hp; 500 lb-ft)
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2014, 02:51 PM   #884
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
33
Rep
1,977
Posts

 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
Well, it happened.

Indiana - 102; Thunder - 97.

Bonus: Lance has yet another triple double. By the way, he leads the league in triple doubles with 5.
man oh man, indiana came out to play today :thump:

good game by indiana they showed some beginning of the season resilience today, good win.


gooo indiana

i cannot wait for the matchup between them and the heat.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2014, 02:59 PM   #885
ybbiz34
Moderator
ybbiz34's Avatar
181
Rep
4,714
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSprm69 View Post
man oh man, indiana came out to play today :thump:

good game by indiana they showed some beginning of the season resilience today, good win.


gooo indiana

i cannot wait for the matchup between them and the heat.
Agreed. All I can ask for is that both the Heat and the Pacers play at a high level and give us a 7-game series.

Haven't had the chance to see Durant a lot this season but after what I saw today, and after what I saw LeBron do to us a couple of nights ago, I've got to tip my hat to both of them.

The MVP race is tight but I still firmly believe that LeBron is the best basketball player in the world right now.

Pacers still have some work to do to finish the season. Pacers owe the Magic for blowing a huge lead last time they were in Orlando.
__________________
'13 Iridium Silver C63 AMG Sedan (540 hp; 500 lb-ft)
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2014, 03:28 PM   #886
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
33
Rep
1,977
Posts

 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
Agreed. All I can ask for is that both the Heat and the Pacers play at a high level and give us a 7-game series.

Haven't had the chance to see Durant a lot this season but after what I saw today, and after what I saw LeBron do to us a couple of nights ago, I've got to tip my hat to both of them.

The MVP race is tight but I still firmly believe that LeBron is the best basketball player in the world right now.

Pacers still have some work to do to finish the season. Pacers owe the Magic for blowing a huge lead last time they were in Orlando.

seeing the way these past games played out with the heat loosing and pacers winning now the number one seed is up to miami to take it all they have to do is win both games left for them.

indiana played a hell of a game today.

may the best team win.




goooooo heat!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2014, 04:30 PM   #887
Clippers_FTW
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

 
Drives: CTS-V
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Beaumont, CA

iTrader: (0)

ugh... coulda used Jamal in that game vs OKC.. we'd be #2 right now.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2014, 04:35 PM   #888
Clippers_FTW
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

 
Drives: CTS-V
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Beaumont, CA

iTrader: (0)

Not to mention formal allstar Danny Granger..
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2014, 04:36 PM   #889
Clippers_FTW
Private
1
Rep
74
Posts

 
Drives: CTS-V
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Beaumont, CA

iTrader: (0)

OKC still tried to give us the game... its all good.. see em in the 2nd round.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2014, 05:43 PM   #890
ybbiz34
Moderator
ybbiz34's Avatar
181
Rep
4,714
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSprm69 View Post
seeing the way these past games played out with the heat loosing and pacers winning now the number one seed is up to miami to take it all they have to do is win both games left for them.

indiana played a hell of a game today.

may the best team win.

goooooo heat!!!!!
Actually, if the Pacers win against Orlando, it doesn't matter what Miami does (i.e., it doesn't matter if the Heat win out as well).

The Pacers own the tiebreaker because they have the better conference record. It goes to that second tiebreaker because the first tiebreaker (head-to-head) is a wash.

So if both Indiana and Miami win out, the Pacers get the 1 seed.

If the Pacers lose against Orlando, Miami still has to win their remaining games to get the 1 seed.
__________________
'13 Iridium Silver C63 AMG Sedan (540 hp; 500 lb-ft)
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #891
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
33
Rep
1,977
Posts

 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ybbiz34 View Post
Actually, if the Pacers win against Orlando, it doesn't matter what Miami does (i.e., it doesn't matter if the Heat win out as well).

The Pacers own the tiebreaker because they have the better conference record. It goes to that second tiebreaker because the first tiebreaker (head-to-head) is a wash.

So if both Indiana and Miami win out, the Pacers get the 1 seed.

If the Pacers lose against Orlando, Miami still has to win their remaining games to get the 1 seed.
intresting

as long as bulls/nets stay where they are i'm most happy miami taking the #2 seed and an easier path to the ecf

Last edited by JohnSprm69; 04-14-2014 at 02:59 PM.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 02:48 PM   #892
'Cane
Lieutenant
'Cane's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
499
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Miami is most likely sitting Bosh and LBJ tonight (and maybe the next game). I don't think Miami cares about the 1 seed.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 08:27 PM   #893
Inspired
Colonel
Inspired's Avatar
40
Rep
2,254
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

iTrader: (2)

Looking forward to the playoffs. The best matchup in the 1st round if playoff were to start today would be #1 Spurs vs #8 Grizzlies. It would be impressive if Grizzlies can knock out the Spurs again.

#3 seed Clippers vs #6 seed Warrior would be a good one to watch for also.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 08:50 PM   #894
ybbiz34
Moderator
ybbiz34's Avatar
181
Rep
4,714
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 C63 AMG Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: USA

iTrader: (1)

Pacers lock up the #1 seed in the East.
__________________
'13 Iridium Silver C63 AMG Sedan (540 hp; 500 lb-ft)
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 10:05 PM   #895
Litos
Banned
United_States
58
Rep
2,900
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

iTrader: (1)

Rockets beat Spurs...

first round playoffs versus Blazers - Rockets with home court...
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2014, 12:20 AM   #896
tturbolife
Captain
tturbolife's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
695
Posts

 
Drives: 07 335i e92 Jet Black
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Houston, Texas

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
Rockets beat Spurs...

first round playoffs versus Blazers - Rockets with home court...
Rockets all the way
__________________
2007 335i E92:
Jet Black on Black | JZW Tune | Alpina B3 Flash | Orion V2.5 | BMW Performance Spoiler High Kick | Aero Lip | 6000K HID Headlights/Fogs | Painted Reflectors | BMS Intake | CSL Style Wheels | CIC iDrive | M3 Steering Wheel/Alcantara Trim | V1 | Combox/6NR | Aluminum Trim
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2014, 06:17 AM   #897
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
33
Rep
1,977
Posts

 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
It would be impressive if Grizzlies can knock out the Spurs again.
didn't that happen in the 11-12 season where the grizz were the #8 seed and they dropped the spurs in the first round of the playoffs????

lol it'd be funny if that happened

the match ups in the west are all good and will be good thru all the rounds, where in the east I'm only looking forward to the ecf and maybe the second round of indy vs bulls/nets

Last edited by JohnSprm69; 04-15-2014 at 10:01 AM.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2014, 09:47 AM   #898
Litos
Banned
United_States
58
Rep
2,900
Posts

 
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Houston/Pearland

iTrader: (1)

Dwight Howard had 20 points and 17 rebounds - and he doesn't even have his legs under him yet.....

Pat Bev is back.....

gonna be a good series....
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2014, 10:10 AM   #899
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
33
Rep
1,977
Posts

 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
Dwight Howard had 20 points and 17 rebounds - and he doesn't even have his legs under him yet.....

Pat Bev is back.....

gonna be a good series....
go check out the playoff thread mediartist started.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2014, 09:33 PM   #900
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
82
Rep
385
Posts

 
Drives: F01 ~ Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (Plano, TX)

iTrader: (0)

Absolutely SLOPPY and poor coaching down the stretch. FAIL
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/IFuWfHe.jpg
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2014, 09:41 PM   #901
JohnSprm69
Lieutenant Colonel
33
Rep
1,977
Posts

 
Drives: AW e92
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (4)

looks like miami might see the nets in the second round after all
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2014, 03:10 PM   #902
TXSTYLE
BIGMARCUS
TXSTYLE's Avatar
82
Rep
385
Posts

 
Drives: F01 ~ Mineral White
Join Date: May 2013
Location: The GYM! (Plano, TX)

iTrader: (0)

Warriors are NOT bullshiting today!!!!!
Damn near 40 pt first quarter!
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/IFuWfHe.jpg
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST