BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

10-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
BFLJR

Drives: 2008 Toyota FJ Crusier

Need help from someone in Denver area!

Hey guys,

I am new member looking to purchase my first M3 (I used to own a 335 IS). I have found what appears to be my dream car for sale by an individual in Denver. I am afraid the car may sell before I can fly out to look at it (have plenty of FF miles but timing is the issue). So I am hoping that I can find a 3rd party (hopefully from this board!?) to take a look at it for me. I will gladly compensate you for your time and expertise. Not sure which area of Denver but should find out tonight. The owner did say he was fairly close to Murray BMW if that helps. Let me know. Thanks!

ps also planning to do a "PPI" at Murray but still want another set of eyes to check it out for me.
      10-28-2013, 04:48 PM   #2
toddcc1
Private First Class

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFLJR View Post
Hey guys,

I am new member looking to purchase my first M3 (I used to own a 335 IS). I have found what appears to be my dream car for sale by an individual in Denver. I am afraid the car may sell before I can fly out to look at it (have plenty of FF miles but timing is the issue). So I am hoping that I can find a 3rd party (hopefully from this board!?) to take a look at it for me. I will gladly compensate you for your time and expertise. Not sure which area of Denver but should find out tonight. The owner did say he was fairly close to Murray BMW if that helps. Let me know. Thanks!

ps also planning to do a "PPI" at Murray but still want another set of eyes to check it out for me.
Avalon Motorsports.
      10-29-2013, 11:53 AM   #3
signes
Brigadier General

Drives: E90 M3

Let me know where it is, I live fairly close to Murray. If I can make the time happy to give it a look but make sure to book that PPI and look at service records.
signes is offline   United_States
      10-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #4
MilehighM3
Colonel

Drives: E90 M3

If you need someone to look at the warranty service records that's familiar with that type of thing let me know. I'm an hour + away otherwise I'd love to take a thorough look at it for you.
      10-29-2013, 05:10 PM   #5
SUBFRAMERIPPER
Private First Class

Drives: 2009 E90

Is the owner on this forum?
SUBFRAMERIPPER is offline   United_States
      10-30-2013, 12:06 AM   #6
jimk
Captain

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 M/T

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFLJR
Hey guys,

I'd be happy to help too.
      10-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #7
SAINT VAN ROCK
///M Enthusiast

Drives: 2012, E92 DCT M3

Garage List
I highly recommend this offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw135er View Post
If you need someone to look at the warranty service records that's familiar with that type of thing let me know. I'm an hour + away otherwise I'd love to take a thorough look at it for you.
SAINT VAN ROCK is offline   United_States