BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Coding / ConnectedDrive / Audio-Video / Electronics / Bluetooth / I-Drive & Nav

VIBE Motorsports

04-09-2015, 06:14 AM   #1
amellis
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 M3 LeMans Blue E92

Another Pleased BPMSport Tuning/Coding Customer

There are a lot of these, but I'm very happy with how things went so I'll add my experience to the pile.

Last week I tuned my ECU, DCT, and steering with the BPM Sport tuning package. As I was making my way through the program, I noticed that the removal of the top speed governor had not been added. I emailed the support line and within 10 minutes I had a new file that did the trick perfectly. It took maybe an hour total for download/installation of the programs and the tuning of the car. It was quick and an extremely easy process when following the instructions they sent along with programs.

After I got everything installed, I took the car out and was very happy with the results. I immediately noticed that the power delivery is much smoother in driving around town. I wasn't unhappy with how it was before, but as soon as I took the car out for it's first spin I noticed a difference. The transmission tune made a huge difference. Shifting into reverse is near immediate and the shifts at high revs are much snappier than before. The steering tune seems to be sold as more of an add-on, but it is great. It's as if sport mode is always on which feels amazing.

It was yesterday afternoon when my schedule cleared up for coding. Mike was busy, but managed to fit in some time for me. It turned out just as I expected from reading here; the process was quick and Mike was very professional. My call logs say 25 minutes and it felt faster than that even. I will make sure to go back to Mike Benvo and BPM Sport if I ever need any additional coding or if I decide to add a full exhaust and need to bump up to a higher tune. If I went back and was given the chance, I would make the same decision again and would go with BPM Sport hands down.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2015, 06:10 PM   #2
Mike Benvo
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Harrop SC M3 / E46 M3 / 7Turbo

Garage List
2014 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [5.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Thank you for the kind words!

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2015, 06:28 PM   #3
///M Power-Belgium
Brigadier General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-DCT- E92 Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Thank you for the kind words!
Thanks again buddy for the outstanding customer service , and more than once !
For OP...Exactly ! Because the truth never lies .