BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

European Auto Source

06-05-2015, 02:31 AM   #1
Armytrix_Exhaust
Private
Rep
Drives: faster than most

Wink Last Soldiers // BMW M3 E92 on Armytrix | KW | Vorstenier | Brembo | Advan

The superstar from BMW. M3-Series have carved deep depths of joy and passion within the hearts of BMW-fans and sports car lovers alike. It’s agile handling, powerful V8 and huge aftermarket tuning potentials (think about supercharging!) have turned the E92 M3 into one of the most praised BMW’s of the decade. In Indonesia alone, an M3 represents the best of understated looks and uncompromising performance. Blending in subtly with high-rise office towers on weekdays while looking right at home on track at weekend casual races. Sophisticated and cunning.

With the rise of M Owners Club Indonesia, we could clearly see that there’s been a steadily growing demand of M-cars here locally. With the club mostly dominated by E92 M3’s, it’s no wonder that this V8 coupe has almost become an icon to the community. An M3 is a real driver’s car. A proper sports performer, and a realist in every way without any over-promises. A true gentleman’s ride.

It isn’t particularly rare to find modified M3’s on our streets. Perhaps finding a bone-stock specimen would even be the greater challenge. From subtle aero kits to 600BHP+ supercharged builds, there’s been a huge variety of M3 project cars within our island-country. Today I’ve managed to capture a special one that’s deemed as the first ARMYTRIX full-exhaust equipped E92 M3. Already one of the greatest sounding V8’s ever made in stock form, such valvetronic exhaust system promised to bring an even greater height of symphonies to the ears. All while amplifying its performance through carefully engineered pipe designs.

The E92 M3 has never been deemed as an aggressive-looking car. In fact it has never differed much from the regular E92 when looked at a glance. A very different approach from BMW compared to the beefed-up real-aggressive F80 M3’s they recently released. Therefore, to suit his preference for a sportier-looking coupe, the owner installed carbon fibre aerodynamics all around, and replaced the stock wheels with these lightweight race-derived Advan RZ-DF wheels. Complimented by KW V3 for the sportier handling and stance, the M3 has now become an even greater soldier for performance drives.

Modification Specs:
KW V3 Coilover
M Performance carbon lips
Vorsteiner carbon diffuser
Vorsteiner carbon trunk
Carbon side mirrors
ARMYTRIX exhaust system
Brembo GT brakes
Advan RZ-DF 19″

Additional Infos
Photography by:
Charles J
Appreciate 1
      06-06-2015, 05:50 PM   #2
RobsgottaM3
Roll Tide Roll!
United_States
Rep
Drives: Looking for an M3...

Looks very good. Not to much, not to little.
      06-06-2015, 06:52 PM   #3
Alen E90
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 328i TiAg

I love when I see a perfectly modded MR E92 M3!
Beautiful car and nice pics, thanks for sharing!

TiAg FTW!
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2015, 01:10 AM   #4
ByeFelicia
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e92

Garage List
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
1st video is filmed and edited great!
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2015, 07:23 PM   #5
InspireSiR
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2002 BMW 540i/6

What widths are you running on the RZ-DF?
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 10:41 AM   #6
BobS
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3

I've always wanted a valved exhaust but was worried the valves would stick since I spend a lot of time driving my M3 to the beach and the salt air can't be good for them. What are the valves made of on this exhaust???

Car looks great by the way!

ESS 625 ACM-R Upgrades
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2015, 01:25 AM   #7
Armytrix_Exhaust
Private
Rep
Drives: faster than most

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobS View Post
I've always wanted a valved exhaust but was worried the valves would stick since I spend a lot of time driving my M3 to the beach and the salt air can't be good for them. What are the valves made of on this exhaust???

Car looks great by the way!
Hello BobS and thank you for the comment! Our exhaust system is made from quality T304 stainless steel, so you don't have to worry too much about the salty air affecting the valve functions.
Appreciate 0