BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Video + PC Gaming / Computing
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-11-2007, 11:13 AM   #1
Hunter399
Major General
Hunter399's Avatar
111
Rep
7,757
Posts

 
Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (30)

Halo 3

Who has it

Who playes live?
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 11:57 AM   #2
Ninjaneer
Shadow Warrior
Ninjaneer's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
2,097
Posts

 
Drives: '07 335i Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

halo 3

**Official XBOX LIVE Gamertags**

Been playing multiplayer but I need to go back and ... finish the fight
__________________
335i E90 / Arctic / Gray / Burl Walnut / Steptronic / ZPP / ZSP / Paddles / CA / Nav / PDC / OEM Spoiler
Mods:
PIAA Angel Eyes, Rear Fog Switch, Escort X50 Blue hardwire, 30% Charcoal Llumar
Installing soon: Rear Power Outlets (Happy Robot mod!)
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 12:38 PM   #3
modster
aka Alex
modster's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
336
Posts

 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Socal

iTrader: (1)

Get on it, it's a sweet game.. hit me up, gamertag is XVINCEPR.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 09:27 PM   #4
Hunter399
Major General
Hunter399's Avatar
111
Rep
7,757
Posts

 
Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Houston, TX

iTrader: (30)

im Hwright4646

send me a friend request
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 09:32 PM   #5
magmd
Major General
magmd's Avatar
United_States
70
Rep
5,272
Posts

 
Drives: '06 330i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Torrance, CA

iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
damn....I love halo series.

I don't have xbox 360.....damn you ps3!!!

hmmm....going shopping this weekend. Maybe...just maybe, i pull trigger.
__________________
2006 330i | Black Sapphire Metallic | Step Auto | Navi with iDr | Sports Pkg |OEM Rear Spoiler | 3M CS35 Tint | H&R Sport Springs | Koni Yellows | Advan RS Racing Hypersilver: 19x9 et22 19x10 et20
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2007, 09:54 PM   #6
jhv
Lieutenant General
jhv's Avatar
No_Country
436
Rep
17,307
Posts

 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

ive been playing a lot of halo 3, i just cant believe how difficult it is to level up in TS ranked. i was with a full party and we won at least 5 games in a row and i didnt level up once. i want my level 20 so i can get my Captain i have 134 EXP its so frustrating :sad0147:
heres my service record: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2007, 03:36 PM   #7
derryck
Captain
United_States
6
Rep
668
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335 Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

iTrader: (3)

I was until the red ring of death struck...now looks like I'm on a 5-6 week break.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2007, 04:42 PM   #8
Ninjaneer
Shadow Warrior
Ninjaneer's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
2,097
Posts

 
Drives: '07 335i Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
ive been playing a lot of halo 3, i just cant believe how difficult it is to level up in TS ranked. i was with a full party and we won at least 5 games in a row and i didnt level up once. i want my level 20 so i can get my Captain i have 134 EXP its so frustrating :sad0147:
heres my service record: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx
Huh?! You got 134 exp but arent' a Captain yet? Strange, I'd think your rank would be up there by now. I got 108, Captain, and rank is a 34.... highest was 36. Was a level 10 one night and played 2 nights in a row and ranked up to that 36! Ranked down to 34 but now trying to get back to that 36 and break to 40 but it's starting to get tougher at this stage... for me at least

I don't have a set party to play with (or the time to dedicate to keep something like that up) but that's how you gotta do it... some random ppl can really bring you down.

BTW your service record link ... you'd need to look your gamertag up through the search and paste that link for us cos the one you pasted is the default page when you're signed in so we won't catch your gamertag in that link.

Mine's: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/De...=X+Ninjaneer+X
__________________
335i E90 / Arctic / Gray / Burl Walnut / Steptronic / ZPP / ZSP / Paddles / CA / Nav / PDC / OEM Spoiler
Mods:
PIAA Angel Eyes, Rear Fog Switch, Escort X50 Blue hardwire, 30% Charcoal Llumar
Installing soon: Rear Power Outlets (Happy Robot mod!)
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2007, 05:21 PM   #9
jhv
Lieutenant General
jhv's Avatar
No_Country
436
Rep
17,307
Posts

 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaneer View Post
Huh?! You got 134 exp but arent' a Captain yet? Strange, I'd think your rank would be up there by now. I got 108, Captain, and rank is a 34.... highest was 36. Was a level 10 one night and played 2 nights in a row and ranked up to that 36! Ranked down to 34 but now trying to get back to that 36 and break to 40 but it's starting to get tougher at this stage... for me at least

I don't have a set party to play with (or the time to dedicate to keep something like that up) but that's how you gotta do it... some random ppl can really bring you down.

BTW your service record link ... you'd need to look your gamertag up through the search and paste that link for us cos the one you pasted is the default page when you're signed in so we won't catch your gamertag in that link.

Mine's: http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/De...=X+Ninjaneer+X
i dont have my captain because i dont play too much ranked so my highest level achieved is a 17
once you get 100 exp you can only get captain if youve reached a 20, since i havent gotten my 20 i need to get 200 exp to get to lieutenant grade 2, but once i get my 20 i level up to captain grade 2 at 150 exp, its really confusing
as far as the link goes http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/De...r=eoe+thriller
add me, ninja
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2007, 06:06 PM   #10
Ninjaneer
Shadow Warrior
Ninjaneer's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
2,097
Posts

 
Drives: '07 335i Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
i dont have my captain because i dont play too much ranked so my highest level achieved is a 17
once you get 100 exp you can only get captain if youve reached a 20, since i havent gotten my 20 i need to get 200 exp to get to lieutenant grade 2, but once i get my 20 i level up to captain grade 2 at 150 exp, its really confusing
as far as the link goes http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/De...r=eoe+thriller
add me, ninja
True... ranking system took some getting used to to understand. I was assuming you were playing ranked TS and weren't a 20+ yet but still had all that EXP!

I'll add you next time I get on hopefully
__________________
335i E90 / Arctic / Gray / Burl Walnut / Steptronic / ZPP / ZSP / Paddles / CA / Nav / PDC / OEM Spoiler
Mods:
PIAA Angel Eyes, Rear Fog Switch, Escort X50 Blue hardwire, 30% Charcoal Llumar
Installing soon: Rear Power Outlets (Happy Robot mod!)
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2007, 06:56 PM   #11
jhv
Lieutenant General
jhv's Avatar
No_Country
436
Rep
17,307
Posts

 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaneer View Post
True... ranking system took some getting used to to understand. I was assuming you were playing ranked TS and weren't a 20+ yet but still had all that EXP!

I'll add you next time I get on hopefully
i would play more ranked, its just that i HATE lone wolves and i dont like going into ranked TS without a party of 4 for the fear of getting matched with terrible people lol

ps idk why it hasnt update but i swear i have 130+ exp
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2007, 07:59 PM   #12
Ninjaneer
Shadow Warrior
Ninjaneer's Avatar
United_States
28
Rep
2,097
Posts

 
Drives: '07 335i Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
i would play more ranked, its just that i HATE lone wolves and i dont like going into ranked TS without a party of 4 for the fear of getting matched with terrible people lol

ps idk why it hasnt update but i swear i have 130+ exp
Stats in-game are accurate. Stats on bungie.net are acting up... mine's currently accurate but earlier they weren't. Here's the news link about it: OMG My Stats are Borked!

Today's Bungie Weekly Update goes over some skill/rank info too near the top and again near the bottom of the post (linked off their main site).
__________________
335i E90 / Arctic / Gray / Burl Walnut / Steptronic / ZPP / ZSP / Paddles / CA / Nav / PDC / OEM Spoiler
Mods:
PIAA Angel Eyes, Rear Fog Switch, Escort X50 Blue hardwire, 30% Charcoal Llumar
Installing soon: Rear Power Outlets (Happy Robot mod!)
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2007, 08:42 PM   #13
omgitselaine
New Member
omgitselaine's Avatar
0
Rep
12
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 328xi coupe
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: wherever you want me to be =)

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Yahoo to omgitselaine
unfortunatly the boyfriend just got it and is umm spending a bit too much time playing with it hopefully he'll get bored reaaal quick uughhhhhh !!
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2007, 09:32 PM   #14
jhv
Lieutenant General
jhv's Avatar
No_Country
436
Rep
17,307
Posts

 
Drives: Every Day
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitselaine View Post
unfortunatly the boyfriend just got it and is umm spending a bit too much time playing with it hopefully he'll get bored reaaal quick uughhhhhh !!
funny you should say that, there was a caller on loveline who was angry that her boyfriend was playing too many videogames and not ermm "noticing her" more
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2007, 09:43 PM   #15
omgitselaine
New Member
omgitselaine's Avatar
0
Rep
12
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 328xi coupe
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: wherever you want me to be =)

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via Yahoo to omgitselaine
well dont get me wrong he still does "notice" me but at times with that darn game he's ummmm distracted ahem ahem ...... id much rather have all .....the "attention"
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2007, 10:03 PM   #16
jet987
2006 325i
jet987's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
281
Posts

 
Drives: silver manual 325i SP Cold Wx
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Send a message via ICQ to jet987 Send a message via AIM to jet987 Send a message via MSN to jet987 Send a message via Yahoo to jet987 Send a message via Skype™ to jet987
I have Halo 3, gamertag is magic25
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST