BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-19-2007, 09:17 AM   #23
herbz
hi
 
Drives: '86 325e
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: outside boston MA

Posts: 839
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
uh, not necessarily. It's been in the 70's high of 74 past two days. I think saturday may not be but possibly. Also as long as it is in the 60's which it was last night. Plenty of people will be wearing tshirts.

The fall has been mild so far. It was cold last week but back again to being warm. I'm glad, I hope the next few years are warm as hell during winter. Once I'm done with schooling and move it can go back to crazy 10 foot snow winters.


But back on topic. I really for some reason have no support for the team. I feel they gave up or something at Cleveland. So I pretty much have given up on them. Although I will not lie, the red sox having home field is a huge advantage. Due to the crowd which will be even crazier than Cleveland's and due to being at home.

I hope our fans aren't as ignorant and throw a home run ball back onto the field. It's still a homerun ball.

Yeah, it doesnt seem to get cold here in Boston anymore until January. Last year it was mild through december.

At least we finally have a series that is semi-close. I think just about every series in the playoffs has been a sweep so far.
herbz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2007, 01:42 PM   #24
DasBlitz
Major
 
DasBlitz's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw 328i 07
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: new england

Posts: 1,140
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
Yeah, it doesnt seem to get cold here in Boston anymore until January. Last year it was mild through december.

At least we finally have a series that is semi-close. I think just about every series in the playoffs has been a sweep so far.
I hope it's not to bad until much later.

But I agree its good to have a close series. But we are on the losing end. It would be sick for the Red Sox to win like this again. But again I kind of don't care as much as I want the Pats to go undefeated.
__________________
DasBlitz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2007, 02:24 PM   #25
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
 
djmatty's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somewhere south

Posts: 282
iTrader: (0)

I'd say this will be the best series in the playoffs by far. I had said elsewhere that the ALCS would be the best series before the playoffs started, but I didn't expect it to turn out this way.







Oh, and go Sox.
__________________
djmatty is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2007, 05:53 PM   #26
DasBlitz
Major
 
DasBlitz's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw 328i 07
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: new england

Posts: 1,140
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
I'd say this will be the best series in the playoffs by far. I had said elsewhere that the ALCS would be the best series before the playoffs started, but I didn't expect it to turn out this way.







Oh, and go Sox.
I still think we will have to see. If it is just a cakewalk for Cleveland again like the other games. Then this series blew. I really hate these breaks in between. Its taking forever.
__________________
DasBlitz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2007, 08:28 PM   #27
darkcloud
Colonel
 
darkcloud's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

Posts: 2,387
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
I still think we will have to see. If it is just a cakewalk for Cleveland again like the other games. Then this series blew. I really hate these breaks in between. Its taking forever.
I hate the breaks as well. The break on Wednesday was garbage! Not cuz the Indians lost, but it was a waste of a day and pushes both teams closer to the start of the WS. This series should be over Saturday not Sunday if it goes all 7.

I'll admit I was upset Cleveland lost last night, but I never expected the series to be that easy to begin with. I just know they have to choke 2 nights in a row to lose the series. Not like it can't happen, but the odds don't really favor the Sox's in that category. Yes I know they've done it before but 2 near miracles in a decade most likely isn't going to happen. The Sox would need another game out of Beckett for that to go down, which is also not happening.

And god damn the Indians had some shitty fucking at bats. Beckett is great pitcher but they made him look like a god. The fucker hardly ever threw a 1st pitch strike, let alone a 2nd for most of the hitters. The Indians would get 1-0, 2-0 counts and look like little leaguers at the plate. They'd stare at a fast ball down the pipe, then flail like bitches at the next ball, then watch another good pitch fly down the middle. . When Beckett did throw a first pitch strike it was usually a 95mph cock shot, while the Indians were shoving the bat up their asses. As I was watching the first inning I thought, from rewatching game 1 they knew they had to jump on one of Beckett's first 2 pitches, which they did great, then the rest of the game they looked like a deer in the headlights. It's baffling.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
darkcloud is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2007, 10:17 PM   #28
spoons
New Member
 
Drives: SLOBRA
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 13
iTrader: (0)

Go Red Sox!
spoons is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2007, 10:21 PM   #29
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,048
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoons View Post
Go Red Sox!
I'm with you man!
Back to Fenway tomorrow!!!
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #30
darkcloud
Colonel
 
darkcloud's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

Posts: 2,387
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
I'm with you man!
Back to Fenway tomorrow!!!
Doesn't really mean much. The Sox still got to win 2 in a row. Schilling may win, Dice-K is shitty. I could hit him and I stopped playing 2 years ago. All that hype that he'll never live up to, but hey he was great in Japan.

Don't get me wrong, C.C. looked like hell both of his outings. Although Westbrook, Byrd and Betancourt have been incredible. If I were Wedge and if Carmona showed a hint of not having his "A" game tomorrow I'd go right to Westbrook. That way he'd still have Byrd for the game 7start and could use Carmona for late relief if needed. Betancourt is just a horse so he can be ridin whenever. But that's just me.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
darkcloud is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2007, 01:37 AM   #31
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
 
djmatty's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somewhere south

Posts: 282
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Doesn't really mean much. The Sox still got to win 2 in a row. Schilling may win, Dice-K is shitty. I could hit him and I stopped playing 2 years ago. All that hype that he'll never live up to, but hey he was great in Japan.

Don't get me wrong, C.C. looked like hell both of his outings. Although Westbrook, Byrd and Betancourt have been incredible. If I were Wedge and if Carmona showed a hint of not having his "A" game tomorrow I'd go right to Westbrook. That way he'd still have Byrd for the game 7start and could use Carmona for late relief if needed. Betancourt is just a horse so he can be ridin whenever. But that's just me.
I would think Sabathia would get the nod on short rest long before Carmona. Not that it matters with the Sox's bats in Fenway.
__________________
djmatty is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2007, 09:32 AM   #32
darkcloud
Colonel
 
darkcloud's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 VW JSW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: cleveland, oh

Posts: 2,387
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to darkcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
I would think Sabathia would get the nod on short rest long before Carmona. Not that it matters with the Sox's bats in Fenway.
Yeah you would hope for that being a Sox fan and seeing how horrible he's been pitching.

And for the last time their bats at Fenway mean NOTHING! They didn't win game 2 so their not invincible at home. No one is.

I'm also tired of everyone riding the Sox cock like their the best team to ever step foot onto a field. Reminder, the Indians had the same regular season record. The media and MLB are pushing and hoping the Sox win just so one of the most known teams in baseball will be in the WS. Not because they are the best team, but to make sponsors and the other money makers happy. In the end baseball is still a business not just a fun sport.

Remember they still have to win 2 games in a row against 2 pitchers they've already lost to. It WILL NOT be easy, and just because they are back at Fenway will not make one bit of difference.
__________________

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
darkcloud is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2007, 09:50 AM   #33
DasBlitz
Major
 
DasBlitz's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw 328i 07
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: new england

Posts: 1,140
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Doesn't really mean much. The Sox still got to win 2 in a row. Schilling may win, Dice-K is shitty. I could hit him and I stopped playing 2 years ago. All that hype that he'll never live up to, but hey he was great in Japan.
He was good in Japan, totally different here. Which I can't believe the Sox couldn't get. They have been really dumb. Picking up Dice-k then Gagne who sucks. But that wasnt their fault but still was pointless.

I mean they will spend all this money on bullshit players but if A-rod becomes available they wont go the extra mile to get him. And with Manny, Ortiz and A-rod. The games are ours, even with horrible pitching.

We will see if the win, thank god I wont be in the fenway area since its a weekend. Because if they lose or win there is going to be complete ass hats walking around all night.
__________________
DasBlitz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2007, 10:02 AM   #34
vinnys coupe
Private First Class
 
Drives: g37S
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx

Posts: 155
iTrader: (0)

i am a huge huge yankee fan! im hoping it ends up to be cleveland and colorado. two low buget TEAMS. with the yankees ans boston its more of a buisness. the d backs where also a TEAM give them a couple of years and they would win a worl series they have so much talent, yet such a young team.

Right now i would just like to see boston go down. chilling game six.. i hope he gets rocked! maybe he will retire..

Now the torre issue.. im glad that he turned down the 1 year 5 mill deal. thats nothing but dis respect. The steinbrenners caused nothing but choas for torre, threatend to fire him about 5x through out the season and post season then he has a meeting and they offer him another year deal.! glade he denied him. Hopefully the steinbrenner realize they should have held onto him. Torre playoffs i believe every year he managed for the yanks which is 12 years. AL title i believe 9 times and enought world series. Well c who leaves the yanks and i would like to c some1 put the pieces together better then torre
vinnys coupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2007, 10:28 AM   #35
aequitas330
Montego Blue FTW
 
aequitas330's Avatar
 
Drives: Montego Blue e90 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northeast

Posts: 1,110
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
He was good in Japan, totally different here. Which I can't believe the Sox couldn't get. They have been really dumb. Picking up Dice-k then Gagne who sucks. But that wasnt their fault but still was pointless.

I mean they will spend all this money on bullshit players but if A-rod becomes available they wont go the extra mile to get him. And with Manny, Ortiz and A-rod. The games are ours, even with horrible pitching.

We will see if the win, thank god I wont be in the fenway area since its a weekend. Because if they lose or win there is going to be complete ass hats walking around all night.
I wouldn't take A-Rod for dirt cheap... A-Rod and his .081 career postseason batting average can go somewhere else.
__________________
Sig designed by Nikki:

aequitas330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2007, 11:23 AM   #36
herbz
hi
 
Drives: '86 325e
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: outside boston MA

Posts: 839
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Yeah you would hope for that being a Sox fan and seeing how horrible he's been pitching.

And for the last time their bats at Fenway mean NOTHING! They didn't win game 2 so their not invincible at home. No one is.

I'm also tired of everyone riding the Sox cock like their the best team to ever step foot onto a field. Reminder, the Indians had the same regular season record. The media and MLB are pushing and hoping the Sox win just so one of the most known teams in baseball will be in the WS. Not because they are the best team, but to make sponsors and the other money makers happy. In the end baseball is still a business not just a fun sport.

Remember they still have to win 2 games in a row against 2 pitchers they've already lost to. It WILL NOT be easy, and just because they are back at Fenway will not make one bit of difference.
actually yeah it will make one bit of a difference, because we won't have all the cleveland fans waving those gimmick towels and screaming at the top of their lungs. not saying the sox are gonna win but the fact that Sabathia couldn't close it out at home is not in favor of the Indians at all. now your taem has to get on a plane back to Boston and beat us in our house with our fans screaming. I'd call that a little bit of a difference.

also, your facts are wrong, Carmona never beat us, if I remember his line was just as bad as Schilling's in game 2. If the Sox win this game I can gurantee you this series will go to the Sox. Cleveland has to win tonight to win the series.

And if I also remember correctly the media (especially Fox announcers) are all over the Indians cock, I remember Joe Buck going on for about 20 minutes about how stupid and "ridiculous" Manny is... guess what, Manny came from teh Indians organization, isn't that funny? we've been dealing with him and his antics for 7 years, everyone knows what he's all about. apparently Buck and McCarver can't get over the fact that he doesn't hustle... the way I look at it, I'd rather have someone batting .500 like Manny is and not hustle, than Lugo who bats .150 and hustles on every play. So um no one is all over the Sox's cock, we just have a bigger fan base and an Indians/Colorado world series would have the worst ratings out of any series in baseball.

Oh and then there's Lofton who flicks his bat down on a fastball right down the pipe and cries when Beckett calls his ass out on it. That man needs a friggen diaper change. I love how Beckett just turned away like the man that he is and Lofton kept screaming and crying like a little girl.

That being said I do think that the Indians have shown that they can be the better team and I still expect them to win, but they really do have to win tonight and close this thing out.
herbz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2007, 11:28 AM   #37
herbz
hi
 
Drives: '86 325e
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: outside boston MA

Posts: 839
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
I hope it's not to bad until much later.

But I agree its good to have a close series. But we are on the losing end. It would be sick for the Red Sox to win like this again. But again I kind of don't care as much as I want the Pats to go undefeated.
Pats.... they are just gettin to the point where it's not even fun to watch. They demolish every time. haha. I mean, Miami this week? Just bring on Indianapolis already.
herbz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2007, 03:47 PM   #38
DasBlitz
Major
 
DasBlitz's Avatar
 
Drives: bmw 328i 07
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: new england

Posts: 1,140
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
actually yeah it will make one bit of a difference, because we won't have all the cleveland fans waving those gimmick towels and screaming at the top of their lungs. not saying the sox are gonna win but the fact that Sabathia couldn't close it out at home is not in favor of the Indians at all. now your taem has to get on a plane back to Boston and beat us in our house with our fans screaming. I'd call that a little bit of a difference.

also, your facts are wrong, Carmona never beat us, if I remember his line was just as bad as Schilling's in game 2. If the Sox win this game I can gurantee you this series will go to the Sox. Cleveland has to win tonight to win the series.

And if I also remember correctly the media (especially Fox announcers) are all over the Indians cock, I remember Joe Buck going on for about 20 minutes about how stupid and "ridiculous" Manny is... guess what, Manny came from teh Indians organization, isn't that funny? we've been dealing with him and his antics for 7 years, everyone knows what he's all about. apparently Buck and McCarver can't get over the fact that he doesn't hustle... the way I look at it, I'd rather have someone batting .500 like Manny is and not hustle, than Lugo who bats .150 and hustles on every play. So um no one is all over the Sox's cock, we just have a bigger fan base and an Indians/Colorado world series would have the worst ratings out of any series in baseball.

Oh and then there's Lofton who flicks his bat down on a fastball right down the pipe and cries when Beckett calls his ass out on it. That man needs a friggen diaper change. I love how Beckett just turned away like the man that he is and Lofton kept screaming and crying like a little girl.

That being said I do think that the Indians have shown that they can be the better team and I still expect them to win, but they really do have to win tonight and close this thing out.

+1, well stated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
Pats.... they are just gettin to the point where it's not even fun to watch. They demolish every time. haha. I mean, Miami this week? Just bring on Indianapolis already.
Oh I agree, only game I have watched is the last game. But I like that they are winning. Brady is my QB on fantasy football and one of my favorite QB's so all works out.

Also I love the fact that I don't have to watch the game, yet know they scored atleast 30 points. It's crazy.
__________________
DasBlitz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2007, 08:37 PM   #39
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,048
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
Grand Slam Hr!!!!!
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2007, 10:30 PM   #40
aequitas330
Montego Blue FTW
 
aequitas330's Avatar
 
Drives: Montego Blue e90 328xi
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northeast

Posts: 1,110
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Grand Slam Hr!!!!!
By JD Drew with 2 outs nonetheless!!
__________________
Sig designed by Nikki:

aequitas330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-20-2007, 11:42 PM   #41
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
 
E90SLAM's Avatar
 
Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

Posts: 61,048
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2006 330i  [4.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aequitas330 View Post
By JD Drew with 2 outs nonetheless!!
But I am worried about Dice-K pitching tomorrow!!!
__________________
E90SLAM is offline   Hong Kong
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2007, 01:09 AM   #42
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
 
djmatty's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somewhere south

Posts: 282
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
Yeah you would hope for that being a Sox fan and seeing how horrible he's been pitching.

And for the last time their bats at Fenway mean NOTHING! They didn't win game 2 so their not invincible at home. No one is.

I'm also tired of everyone riding the Sox cock like their the best team to ever step foot onto a field. Reminder, the Indians had the same regular season record. The media and MLB are pushing and hoping the Sox win just so one of the most known teams in baseball will be in the WS. Not because they are the best team, but to make sponsors and the other money makers happy. In the end baseball is still a business not just a fun sport.

Remember they still have to win 2 games in a row against 2 pitchers they've already lost to. It WILL NOT be easy, and just because they are back at Fenway will not make one bit of difference.
Tonight was a just a fluke then, right?

I don't care why other people cheer for the Sox. I just know I've been a Boston fan since birth.

If they keep hitting like they have the past two games, the Indians don't have a chance. I can tell from your posts that you haven't watched the Sox much this year and you are speaking out of your ass at this point, but the Sox are the streakiest team in the league. If there's one team that can win three in a row with blowout wins over great pitching, it's the Red Sox.

And yes, the home field advantage will make a HUGE difference. I think it's quite laughable that you don't think that's true, and it doesn't even matter what sport we're talking about, your statement is a plain joke and sounds like it came from someone who knows absolutely nothing about any sport.
__________________
djmatty is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2007, 01:12 AM   #43
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
 
djmatty's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somewhere south

Posts: 282
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
He was good in Japan, totally different here. Which I can't believe the Sox couldn't get. They have been really dumb. Picking up Dice-k then Gagne who sucks. But that wasnt their fault but still was pointless.

I mean they will spend all this money on bullshit players but if A-rod becomes available they wont go the extra mile to get him. And with Manny, Ortiz and A-rod. The games are ours, even with horrible pitching.

We will see if the win, thank god I wont be in the fenway area since its a weekend. Because if they lose or win there is going to be complete ass hats walking around all night.
Totally different? He had 15 wins this year, tied for 11th in the AL. Teams would have KILLED to get that many wins. He wasn't dominant all season long like he was in a few games in the WBC, but he's going against much better hitting.

And they won't win if they have Manny, Ortiz, and A-rod with no pitching. Good pitching beats good hitting, that's one of the most basic phrases in baseball. Just look at the Yankees the past few years--lots of offense, no pitching. Zero World Series appearances.
__________________
djmatty is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-21-2007, 01:15 AM   #44
djmatty
Second Lieutenant
 
djmatty's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: somewhere south

Posts: 282
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
actually yeah it will make one bit of a difference, because we won't have all the cleveland fans waving those gimmick towels and screaming at the top of their lungs. not saying the sox are gonna win but the fact that Sabathia couldn't close it out at home is not in favor of the Indians at all. now your taem has to get on a plane back to Boston and beat us in our house with our fans screaming. I'd call that a little bit of a difference.

also, your facts are wrong, Carmona never beat us, if I remember his line was just as bad as Schilling's in game 2. If the Sox win this game I can gurantee you this series will go to the Sox. Cleveland has to win tonight to win the series.

And if I also remember correctly the media (especially Fox announcers) are all over the Indians cock, I remember Joe Buck going on for about 20 minutes about how stupid and "ridiculous" Manny is... guess what, Manny came from teh Indians organization, isn't that funny? we've been dealing with him and his antics for 7 years, everyone knows what he's all about. apparently Buck and McCarver can't get over the fact that he doesn't hustle... the way I look at it, I'd rather have someone batting .500 like Manny is and not hustle, than Lugo who bats .150 and hustles on every play. So um no one is all over the Sox's cock, we just have a bigger fan base and an Indians/Colorado world series would have the worst ratings out of any series in baseball.

Oh and then there's Lofton who flicks his bat down on a fastball right down the pipe and cries when Beckett calls his ass out on it. That man needs a friggen diaper change. I love how Beckett just turned away like the man that he is and Lofton kept screaming and crying like a little girl.

That being said I do think that the Indians have shown that they can be the better team and I still expect them to win, but they really do have to win tonight and close this thing out.
I agree with all of the above except expecting Cleveland to win.
__________________
djmatty is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST