BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Race Precision Motorsport

12-18-2007, 03:15 PM   #67
FloridaBoy
First Lieutenant

Drives: 2005 Z4 3.oi

12-18-2007, 07:35 PM   #68
RIP-A4
estudioG design+interiors

Drives: 2007 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaBoy View Post

LOL!!!! she's not stupid......she's just horrible
      12-18-2007, 08:06 PM   #69
scottwww
Brigadier General

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP-A4 View Post
yeah we almost went to WWIII with the President and his Cabinet of fools stating Iran was still producing nuclear weapons or trying.....that was soo funny how Bush still trys to play the part of "I'm right". Who's next Bush?? Iceland? Wait!! GreenLand for using human waste to produce energy!!! yes let's invade them.....that is inhuman!!! Then there's N. Korea, pick on the little guys because you know for a fact that N. Korea will give a better fight than Iraq.
It's strange that you seem to whole-heartedly believe the NIE report when you likely dismissed it two years before when it said something very different (that is, if you even heard about that report which the popular press ignored).

Isn't the information released in the NIE report de-classified? We don't know what is in the classified information.

If we go with the implication in your comment that the NIE report is accurate, then it is fair to agree that the prior report was accurate. Since the 2005 NIE report was accurate, it was entirely justifiable to take the approach that was taken in dealing with the threat of Iran developing a nuclear weapon. To say otherwise would demonstrate your lack of integrity at dealing with the issues.
scottwww is offline   United_States
      12-18-2007, 08:14 PM   #70
scottwww
Brigadier General

Here she is... Mrs. Clinton 5 to 9 years younger than when she leaves office (if elected next year). Put this on your desk as a reminder of whom you might be looking at for years to come. Perhaps there should also be a voice recording with that picture like one of those greeting cards that play music or a message.
Attached Images

12-18-2007, 09:10 PM   #71
e90im
Brigadier General

Drives: f30

scottwww,

Why do you alwways change the OP subject? This thread is not about H.C.
She hasn't even won the primary. It's about the acting POTUS.

Man up and defend his f&ck ups if you can.

P.S. I do NOT support Hillary.

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
e90im is offline   United_States
      12-18-2007, 09:34 PM   #72
scottwww
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
scottwww,

Why do you alwways change the OP subject? This thread is not about H.C.
She hasn't even won the primary. It's about the acting POTUS.

Man up and defend his f&ck ups if you can.

P.S. I do NOT support Hillary.
You are right. It was off topic. But I saw some pictures that were posted where the poster had missed this one. I'll try to stay on topic.
      12-18-2007, 09:39 PM   #73
djmatty
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2003 330i; 1999 328i (RIP)

12-18-2007, 09:43 PM   #74
scottwww
Brigadier General

For being so dumb, isn't it a wonder that the entire Democrat party in control of the U.S. House of Representatives, the U.S. Senate, the Taliban, and the terrorists haven't been able to gain a victory over him since September 11? How dumb must they all be when such a numb-scull can run circles around them?

Last edited by scottwww; 12-18-2007 at 09:48 PM. Reason: grammar
      12-18-2007, 09:45 PM   #75
djmatty
Second Lieutenant

I'll do my best Lewis Black impression.

The Republicans issued quite a challenge in 2004. They took a man so hated by the American public that most people foam at the mouth when you say his name, and said, "here, we bet you can't find anyone more unelectable than him." In response, the Democrats said, "whoa whoa just a minute. We have just the man for that job."

12-19-2007, 12:58 PM   #76
RIP-A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
It's strange that you seem to whole-heartedly believe the NIE report when you likely dismissed it two years before when it said something very different (that is, if you even heard about that report which the popular press ignored).

Isn't the information released in the NIE report de-classified? We don't know what is in the classified information.

If we go with the implication in your comment that the NIE report is accurate, then it is fair to agree that the prior report was accurate. Since the 2005 NIE report was accurate, it was entirely justifiable to take the approach that was taken in dealing with the threat of Iran developing a nuclear weapon. To say otherwise would demonstrate your lack of integrity at dealing with the issues.
like the bush wacker cares c'mon stop trying to fool yourself
      12-19-2007, 11:43 PM   #77
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
For being so dumb, isn't it a wonder that the entire Democrat party in control of the U.S. House of Representatives, the U.S. Senate, the Taliban, and the terrorists haven't been able to gain a victory over him since September 11? How dumb must they all be when such a numb-scull can run circles around them?
The house thing has nothing to do with Bush, but the voters...now you draw the conclusion...
On the other side, I do not understand the "terrorists not being able to gain the victory over him..." statement. I thought they killed >4000 of our kids, I thought that the most powerful military machine is struggling to WIN OVER THEM for 5 years now...and yet no idea where that bad guy Bin Laden is...
I don't see Bush running circles around anything. I see his country completely divided, I see military completely drained, I see the country financially drained, I don't see any improvements on education, SS, Healthcare plans, I see inflation going up, I see prices shooting up daily, I don't see this country a bit safer than it was on 9/10/2001 inspite of trillions wasted, and I could go on, and on...

Now, you tell us the good thing(s) about the DUMB ASS...
      12-20-2007, 01:06 AM   #78
scottwww
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
The house thing has nothing to do with Bush, but the voters...now you draw the conclusion...
On the other side, I do not understand the "terrorists not being able to gain the victory over him..." statement. I thought they killed >4000 of our kids, I thought that the most powerful military machine is struggling to WIN OVER THEM for 5 years now...and yet no idea where that bad guy Bin Laden is...
I don't see Bush running circles around anything. I see his country completely divided, I see military completely drained, I see the country financially drained, I don't see any improvements on education, SS, Healthcare plans, I see inflation going up, I see prices shooting up daily, I don't see this country a bit safer than it was on 9/10/2001 inspite of trillions wasted, and I could go on, and on...

When I have a little time to go through this exercise I will provide you a list that is more than just opinion. It's just not high up on my priorities for this thread.
      12-20-2007, 02:43 AM   #79
djmatty
Second Lieutenant

Quote:

lol @ "kids" propaganda

Our military has completely owned al-Qaeda as compared to whom they've fought in past years, but in the American public's mind, it's a total loss until every single last one of them is dead. It's a completely different war since the leaders will never surrender, and the liberal ostrich approach would probably be worse than the current appraoch.

I also like how you blame Bush for the economy but make no mention of Bernanke. You're a certified liberal toolbag.
      12-20-2007, 07:58 AM   #80
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
lol @ "kids" propaganda

Our military has completely owned al-Qaeda as compared to whom they've fought in past years, but in the American public's mind, it's a total loss until every single last one of them is dead. It's a completely different war since the leaders will never surrender, and the liberal ostrich approach would probably be worse than the current appraoch.

I also like how you blame Bush for the economy but make no mention of Bernanke. You're a certified liberal toolbag.
Do you even know what liberal means... Ask O'Riley to explain it to you...
I did not say that we're not making progress, but far from winning, or ending it...5 years into it. I expected a little more from the mighty military power...

Bush is THE LEADER of this country. When the company fails in any aspect, we (outsiders of the company) spit on the CEO, not the worker or group that messed up. The leader then does the cleanup job... This leader (Bush) is opsessed with the power and lacks the constructive leadership. Companies fail because of that. Luckily, this "company" (USA) has only one year to suvive this.

Also, thise guys in the wars are someone's kids. You call them whatever you wish, but we all know how Mr. Bush served his country whan he was needed in a similar situation...
      12-20-2007, 12:00 PM   #81
RIP-A4

Quote:
I did not say that we're not making progress, but far from winning, or ending it...5 years into it. I expected a little more from the mighty military power...

Bush is THE LEADER of this country. When the company fails in any aspect, we (outsiders of the company) spit on the CEO, not the worker or group that messed up. The leader then does the cleanup job... This leader (Bush) is opsessed with the power and lacks the constructive leadership. Companies fail because of that. Luckily, this "company" (USA) has only one year to suvive this.

Also, thise guys in the wars are someone's kids. You call them whatever you wish, but we all know how Mr. Bush served his country whan he was needed in a similar situation...
Nicely said dr325i I always try to bring it down to that as well, (Bush) CEO and the (US) company/ corporation. We will never suceed overthere reason be, those people are brought up brain washed and hate the US. Generation to generation is taught one thing. That is the US is a Tyrant, then theres the boys and girls being brought up in the current Iraq. Imagine how they feel see this crap going on everyday....we better hope another Osama Bin Laden doesn't emerge from these children that see only war everyday. Just like Osama rose to power in the afgan/ russian war another will emerge from this one. History repeats it self.....Vietnam as the American War, occurred from 1965 to April 30, 1975. Iraq 2003 to ???
      12-20-2007, 07:55 PM   #82
djmatty
Second Lieutenant

Quote:

Wow, you're a moron. I won't really address you, since you're a blithering idiot, but I'll nullify your points for the sake of other points.

We completely changed another country's government within a few years. Iraq also had one of the world's top ten militaries before we got there.

Oh yeah, I forgot, we live in an autocracy.
I bet you want your company's president fired for every mistake you make, and those are likely plentiful.

Everyone is someone's kid, you douche. These "kids" willingly signed up to go over and do what they're doing now.

And, if you weren't a liberal lapdog sucking Dan Rather's nuts, and did your research, you'd know that Bush was never shipped off to Vietnam since the service of the plane he was trained to fly was discontinued.

I hate Republicans, but I hate people like you so, so much more since your stupidity knows no bounds.
      12-20-2007, 07:57 PM   #83
djmatty
Second Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIP-A4 View Post
Nicely said dr325i I always try to bring it down to that as well, (Bush) CEO and the (US) company/ corporation. We will never suceed overthere reason be, those people are brought up brain washed and hate the US. Generation to generation is taught one thing. That is the US is a Tyrant, then theres the boys and girls being brought up in the current Iraq. Imagine how they feel see this crap going on everyday....we better hope another Osama Bin Laden doesn't emerge from these children that see only war everyday. Just like Osama rose to power in the afgan/ russian war another will emerge from this one. History repeats it self.....Vietnam as the American War, occurred from 1965 to April 30, 1975. Iraq 2003 to ???
55k killed to 3-4k. Apples to oranges. Comparing the Iraq where we have already SUCCESSFULLY removed the genocidal government, something we never did in Vietnam, is nothing short of retarded.
      12-21-2007, 09:20 AM   #84
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
Wow, you're a moron. I won't really address you, since you're a blithering idiot, but I'll nullify your points for the sake of other points.

We completely changed another country's government within a few years. Iraq also had one of the world's top ten militaries before we got there.

I bet you want your company's president fired for every mistake you make, and those are likely plentiful.

Everyone is someone's kid, you douche. These "kids" willingly signed up to go over and do what they're doing now.

And, if you weren't a liberal lapdog sucking Dan Rather's nuts, and did your research, you'd know that Bush was never shipped off to Vietnam since the service of the plane he was trained to fly was discontinued.

I hate Republicans, but I hate people like you so, so much more since your stupidity knows no bounds.
First of all, I never attacked you personally, but now we will start it. Down the road, I will prove that your brain is of a monkey and that you have been brainwashed.

Iraqi army was FAR, FAR from top 10 you moron. Are you telling us you empty headed idiot that it was at the same level as: USA, Russia, GB, France, Spain, China, India, Pakistan, Japan, S Korea, NK...that is 11 just off the top of my head, I left out -- Italy, Germany, all of S America, Canada, 1/2 of the Europe, Middle east including Israel, Syria and Iran...

So, before you check your stupid facts, do not post this idiotic stuff and call someone an idiot.

An outdated army that was isolated since 1991 cannot be a match for the US power.

HAHAHAHAHA, Bush and vietnam. My GF in-law was shipped to Vietnam being a book keeper in the army. Again, you buy such a BS off the Fox TV and claim as the facts. The country issued a draft and you're telling us that because Bush's plane was discontinued, he was cool...idiot.

Next,

Are you listening to yourself idiot??? Who the hell are we to change how others operate unless a critical threat to us (which was proven opposite). We successfully changed the Govt???? Again FOX shit -- ask people over there how successful it is!

Again, your level of reasoning is of a MONKEY, or even less. I never said that he should be fired for EVERY mistake, of course not. However, for financially dragging the company to the bottom (from bbeing profitable), for not doing anything about the healthcare, education, soc. security, for lying about Iraq, for being responsible for stretching the military, loosing 5000 soldiers, killing hundreds of thousands in Iraq, plus -- half of his staff is in courts, the other half is being investigated, for majority of the employees (citizens) against him -- more than 70% -- hell yes, he should be fired in no time...

I'm done with you here...
      12-21-2007, 09:24 AM   #85
dr335is
Brigadier General

Quote:
55k killed to 3-4k. Apples to oranges. Comparing the Iraq where we have already SUCCESSFULLY removed the genocidal government, something we never did in Vietnam, is nothing short of retarded.
and another idiotic post
Do you need 55k dead to rethink your stupidity???
Clinton went to the Balkans and lost 2 lives and removed governments. Do you know why? His wars hurt them, then he paid and strenghten the opposition and let them do the rest. Why would our soldiers die for something that should have been solved internally???

This monkey (Bush) knows nothing about the diplomacy, and has made this world 10x worse and more dangerous than it was before him...
      12-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #86
e90im
Brigadier General

djmatty, why are you on this forum dude? How about e46fanatics.com? Can't afford to get into something newer than 8 year old car? Hmmmm....you must've bought it during better times, while Bubba was in charge…

12-21-2007, 06:38 PM   #87
e90im
Brigadier General

Quote:
3-4K??? Are you kidding me? Tell that to families that lost loved ones! You should be ashamed of your statement.

Free advice: Think before you post.

12-21-2007, 08:15 PM   #88
djmatty
Second Lieutenant

You people are idiots.

If I was more bored, I'd quote parts of your posts that contradict each other.

You idiots are Bush-haters with no intellect, you only make your arguments around how you feel instead of logic. You claim the number isn't important, then you claim it is. Just like how people claim Bush is an idiot mastermind. The delusions and stupidity of liberals knows no bounds.