BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-26-2008, 10:27 PM   #309
ganeil
Colonel
ganeil's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,050
Posts

 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
Arguing with you is pointless. You talk like indoctrinated and obedient servant.

HE COULD HAVE GONE TO WAR IF HE WANTED TO, WHICH IS A PATRIOTIC THING TO DO, IT’S WHAT DADDY BUHS DID. HE DID NOT.
HE WAS IN A CHAMPAIGN UNIT THAT WAS NEVER TO SEE ONE DAY OF COMBAT. YET, HE SENT KIDS TO FIGHT AND DIE IN IRAQ BASED ON NON-EXISTENT EVIDENCE. SHAME ON HIM.

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
Usually in an argument both sides present evidence and reasonable conclusions. You are evidently incapable of either. I have asked you numerous times simple questions meant to substantiate your allegations and you have failed to do so.

The military has many missions it must accomplish simultaneously. The need for air defense interceptors did not go away because we were at war in Vietnam. He served that mission honorably and well.

He did not send kids to fight anywhere. This nation, through its elected representatives, sent Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Airmen to war based on the evidence available at the time.

If you are saying that only someone who has been to war is worthy of leading this nation in a time of war, then I guess your decision in the upcoming election is an easy one.

Quote:
You answered it best when you suggested that he couldn’t have done anything. He showed incompetence and inability to act on his own without being told what to do.

Just picture any other world leader in the same situation and tell me you wouldn’t be laughing your ass off! He is a joke around the world, and he is our leader.

What do leaders do when their country is attacked? They must have some protocol to follow. Crap, I don’t know, how about: get the cabinet together, get briefed, make decisions on whether planes are going to be shot down…NOT sit like retard among kids for 7 minutes not knowing what to do.

In the end, I think we are not getting anywhere with this debate. We are not going to change each other minds. You will continue to claim how well informed you are, despite Bush’s obvious intellectual inferiority, recession, $4 gas and 4k US soldiers dead in Iraq. You spin your way, and all is good.

Good luck and be careful in Iraq. I hear violence levels are soaring. Later.
I agree we are getting nowhere, only one of us is debating.

I suggest you take your ideological blinders off and examine why it is you cannot answer simple questions. You may just find that your perceptions are based on rhetoric rather than information and emotion rather than reason.

I wonder how many others with IQ's of 125 and degrees from Yale and Harvard you consider "intellectually inferior?"
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 09:16 AM   #310
dr335is
Brigadier General
54
Rep
4,974
Posts

 
Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
Usually in an argument both sides present evidence and reasonable conclusions. You are evidently incapable of either. I have asked you numerous times simple questions meant to substantiate your allegations and you have failed to do so.

The military has many missions it must accomplish simultaneously. The need for air defense interceptors did not go away because we were at war in Vietnam. He served that mission honorably and well.

He did not send kids to fight anywhere. This nation, through its elected representatives, sent Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, and Airmen to war based on the evidence available at the time.

If you are saying that only someone who has been to war is worthy of leading this nation in a time of war, then I guess your decision in the upcoming election is an easy one.



I agree we are getting nowhere, only one of us is debating.

I suggest you take your ideological blinders off and examine why it is you cannot answer simple questions. You may just find that your perceptions are based on rhetoric rather than information and emotion rather than reason.

I wonder how many others with IQ's of 125 and degrees from Yale and Harvard you consider "intellectually inferior?"
I few things you need to realize before giving yourself a bone:

1) "Reasonable conclusion" that you present seems to be reasonable to you and a few, just like the reasonable conclusions of the president you defend over and over. For me, and anyone with brain, the support of <30% for Bush tells me that his conclusions are far from "reasonable"...

2) Bush sent those kids out and he and his cabinet are purely responsible for their deaths, draining the country and deaths of innocent civilians in Iraq. There is nothing needed to prove that -- it is so evident. If China went into Israel to clean the mess there, we would criticise them, calling them the names... Heck, we spit on them for trying to keep control within their own country. We bombed other countries for trying to stop separatist movments within their sovereign territories... You cannot in ANY way blame me (partially) for what has happened in Iraq or around this country!

Finally, there is no proof that Bush IQ is 125 or anything close to it. Even if it is on paper, the intelligence (in every day life) is judged by your actions and his actions point to much much lower levels. He was the failure CEO for many years and corporations, and again, he failed another one -- the USA.
Your comment on Rangers is absolutely ridiculous...

I suggest you read more on his failures:
http://alaric3rh.home.sprynet.com/science/bceo.html
http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm -- So many lies that are, I assume, not as bad as lying that someone gave you a BJ in the office...
http://marc.perkel.com/2004/08/21/bush-resume/

And so on...

Yes, he went to Yale. How did he get in, may I ask??? Graduating with a C-average from ANY school is degrading and definitely not an accomplishment -- ANYONE can do that. You pick the headlines as they fit your argument, you fail to look deeper into them...

I guess I am finally done with you...
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 05:04 PM   #311
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
52
Rep
1,134
Posts

 
Drives: 335i, M6
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dallas TX

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to schneid4323
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
I wonder how many others with IQ's of 125 and degrees from Yale and Harvard you consider "intellectually inferior?"
IQ of 125 is fail, 140 is genius with a lot of room to go.

Maybe not fail, but nothing special, just not retarded.

You like the COG video?
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #312
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
3,118
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

George W. Bush's resume!

PoliticsPast work experience:

* Ran for congress and lost.
* Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.
* Bought an oil company, but couldn’t find any oil in Texas, company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
* Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using tax-payer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox .
* With fathers help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.
Accomplishments- Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union. Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money. Set record for most executions by any Governor in American history.
* Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my fathers appointments to the Supreme Court.

Accomplishments as president
*Either lied or used extremely flawed intelligence against the advice of many of our own militiary, most of our allies, and most of the church leaders of America to waste much of our wealth and many of our soldiers lives on an unwise and unjust war.
* Spent the huge surplus left him by the Clinton administration and bankrupted our nation’s treasury.
* Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.
* Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
* Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
* First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
* First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
* First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history (25%).
* After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.
* Set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips than any other president in U.S. history.
* In just two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
* Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in U.S. history.
* Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12 month period.
* Presided over a 45% increase in the loss of home ownership in America since the year 2000.
* Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in U.S. history.
* Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.
* Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in U.S. history.
* Presided over the biggest energy crises in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
* Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
* Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.
* Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest against any person in the history of mankind (15 million people). http://www.hyperreal.org/~dana/marches/
* Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
* The most secretive and un-accountable of any administration in U.S. history.
* The wealthiest cabinet ever in U.S. history. (the ‘poorest’ multi-millionaire, Condoleeza Rice had a Chevron oil tanker named after her).
* Presided over the biggest corporate stock market frauds of any market in any country in the history of the world.
* Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
* Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in U.S. history.
* First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the human rights commission.
* Withdrew from the World Court of Law.
* Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.
* Made the United States the least, rather than most, respected member of the entire United Nations.
* Refused to allow independent inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
* First president in U.S. history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. elections).
* All-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
* George W. Bush’s biggest life-time campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
* Yet tried to claim that he didn’t know Lay that well and that Lay had actually supported the Democratic opponent for Governor, whom he defeated with the help of Lay’s money!
*Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S. history.
* First president in U.S. history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
* First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
* First U.S. president to establish a secret shadow government.
* Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 911, and in less than a year made the U.S. the most detested country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in U.S. and world history).
* With a policy of ‘dis-engagement’ created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.
* First U.S. president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view his presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
* First U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
* Changed U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
* Led the defeat of changes in U.S. policy that would have denied government contracts to U.S. companies moving their headquarters off-shore, so as to avoid paying income taxes to our country.
* Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling huge investments in corporations that bid for government contracts.
* Failed to fulfill pledge to get Osama Bin Laden ‘dead or alive’.
* Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.
* In the 18 months following the 911 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.
* Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in U.S. history.
* In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the U.S. has ever been since the civil war.
* Entered office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Records and References
* At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available)
* AWOL from National Guard and Deserted the military during a time of war.
* Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.
* All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
* All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
* All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public view.
* Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and un-available for public review.
* For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (They can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #313
ganeil
Colonel
ganeil's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,050
Posts

 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
IQ of 125 is fail, 140 is genius with a lot of room to go.

Maybe not fail, but nothing special, just not retarded.

You like the COG video?
An IQ of 125 puts you in the 90th percentile.
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 08:07 PM   #314
ganeil
Colonel
ganeil's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,050
Posts

 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
PoliticsPast work experience:
I would point out all of the FACTUAL errors in this tirade that you found necessary to cut and paste here but I will not waste my time.

It is obvious that facts and reason do not matter to you. You suffer from the condition known as Bush Derangement Syndrome. You have been so blinded by an irrational hatred that you cannot discern fact from fiction.

I do not know how old you are but I sincerely hope that as you age you put aside hatred for a person you have never met and realize that politics like most fields is largely filled with good people trying to do the right thing.

Enjoy your life but believe me when I tell you it is more enjoyable when you do not allow irrational hatred to consume it.
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #315
dr335is
Brigadier General
54
Rep
4,974
Posts

 
Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
I would point out all of the FACTUAL errors in this tirade that you found necessary to cut and paste here but I will not waste my time.

It is obvious that facts and reason do not matter to you. You suffer from the condition known as Bush Derangement Syndrome. You have been so blinded by an irrational hatred that you cannot discern fact from fiction.

I do not know how old you are but I sincerely hope that as you age you put aside hatred for a person you have never met and realize that politics like most fields is largely filled with good people trying to do the right thing.

Enjoy your life but believe me when I tell you it is more enjoyable when you do not allow irrational hatred to consume it.
WOW, forget the war criminal and the criminal that ruined this country and enjoy your life... Never mind that your children will hate their lives because of what happened now.

You're a sick man Neil and I hope your kids will understand that brainwashing is a serious disease...
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #316
justice
Second Lieutenant
justice's Avatar
6
Rep
284
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Phoenixville, PA

iTrader: (2)

Garage List
great videos... I laughed the whole time. Thanks.
__________________

330i Sport Package, 6spd, Terra interior.... suspension, wheels, and tint coming soon.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 11:26 PM   #317
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
3,118
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

The Failed Corporate Record of George W. Bush

Several researchers have investigated the business history of the Bush family. The facts that they have uncovered are not very pretty. The business record of George W. Bush holds some revealing insights to how his presidency has operated, and helps to explain why the country has fallen so deeply in debt and has so many other problems.

As explained by Kevin Phillips in his book, American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush, George W. Bush's businesses fail but he makes millions. Among Mr. Bush's business ventures:

Arbusto
, an oil exploration company, lost money, but it got considerable investments (nearly $5 million) because even losing oil investments were useful as tax shelters.

Spectrum 7 Energy Corp. bought out Arbusto in 1984 and hired Mr. Bush to run the company's oil interests in Midland, Texas. The oil business collapsed as oil prices plummeted by 1986, and Spectrum 7 Energy was near failure.

Harken Energy acquired Mr. Bush's Spectrum 7 Energy shares, and he got Harken shares, a directorship, and a consulting arrangement in return. Harken, under Bush, brought in Saudi real estate tycoon Sheikh Abdullah Bakhsh as a board member and a major investor. Over the next few years, Harken would turn out to have links to: Saudi money, CIA-connected Filipinos, the Harvard Endowment, the emir of Bahrain, and the shadowy Bank of Credit and Commerce International.

A 1991 internal SEC document suggested George W. Bush violated federal securities law at least 4 times in the late 1980s and early 1990s in selling Harken stock while serving as a director of Harken. This is essentially the same kind of activity that Martha Stewart is going to prison over. Except at the time of the investigation, Mr. Bush's father was president and the case was quietly dropped.

In his book, Worse Than Watergate: The Secret Presidency of George W. Bush, John W. Dean explains that his family name and his father's prominence were significant factors in George W. Bush's business "success", or, were significant factors in repeated saves from serious business and financial failures. Both Arbusto/Bush Exploration and Spectrum 7 failed with Bush as chairman and CEO. At Harken, Mr. Bush was relieved of day-to-day management responsibilities but still served on the board of directors. Dean also notes:

George W. Bush claims his formative years, which he extends to age 40, are out of bounds. Yet those are the years when one's character and values are formed. Bush had occasionally overindulged with alcohol, and he was a bit of an irresponsible youth.

Dean believes Mr. Bush took advantage of his insider information when he sold his Harken stock in 1990, but he escaped SEC penalties because his father was president and many of the investigating officials had Bush family ties and other conflicts of interest. Many of the facts about the Harken deal remain buried and Bush has stonewalled all efforts to find out more.

Our first oil company/MBA president naturally views the world through the eyes of a CEO, according to Eric Alterman and Mark Green. In their book, The Book on Bush: How George W. (Mis)leads America, they describe how this results in a probusiness/anticonsumer record, including crony capitalism with the awarding of post-Iraq war contracts (Halliburton, Bechtel, and MCI/Worldcom getting most of the contracts). Alterman and Green note that the first 2 years of the Bush administration coincided with the biggest corporate scandals and bankruptcies since Teapot Dome in the 1920s. Mr. Bush had to manage a falling economy riddled with corporate malfeasance. Companies on the corporate rap sheet:

MCI/Worldcom -- the single largest corporate securities fraud in U.S. history.
Enron -- the largest contributor to Bush's political career. The Bush administration is staffed with numerous former Enron employees and consultants.

Harken Energy -- Bush's behavior on Harken's board of directors was similar to that of the companies caught in the corporate scandals. Mr. Bush received several memos from Harken officials about the impending financial crisis in the company, sold his stock, then several days later the Harken financial problems wewre made public. He failed to file notice of these sales to the SEC for 8 months. The SEC simply stopped their 1990-91 investigation.

Halliburton -- Dick Cheney served as CEO and chairman from 1995-2000. He sold Halliburton stock before bad financial news regarding his company was made public. Halliburton committed fraud on its investors by overstating its earnings.
Enron and Worldcom were followed by scandals and failures at Adelphia, Tyco, and others.

As he did to his unsuccessful businesses, George W. Bush is doing to the country -- leading it down a path of failure:
  • huge federal deficits
  • mismanagement
  • deception
  • cronyism.

The Bush family has had financial and oil business ties with Middle Eastern countries for decades. As explained by Kevin Phillips in his 2004 book, American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush:

"no other political family in the United States has had anything remotely resembling the Bushes' four-decade relationship with the Saudi royal family and the oil sheikhs of the Persion Gulf" (page 315).

The investment firm, The Carlyle Group, is run by the Bush crowd (George H.W. Bush, James Baker III, and Frank Carlucci have been/are its top managers and advisers). The Carlyle Group served as an interface between these Bush characters and the Saudi bin Laden family. "Some commentators felt that some connections between the bin Ladens and their black-sheep relative (Osama bin Laden) persisted" (page 315).

This connection directly links George W. Bush to Al Quaeda and leads to the logical question: In spite of the president's rhetoric, are Mr. Bush and Osama actually working together? Could that be why Osama bin Laden hasn't been caught?

"Greg Palast (asked) 'What made this new president [George W. Bush] take particular care to protect the Saudis (after the September 11 terrorist attack), even to the point of stymieing his own intelligence agencies?' The answers, he said, kept coming back 'Carlyle' and 'Arbusto,' the two prominent interfaces between the finances of the Bush family and those of the bin Laden family" (page 316).

The Bush administration demanded major deletions (especially in the 28-page section dealing with the role played by the Saudis and other foreign governments) in the 2003 joint report of the House and Senate Intelligence Committees on the origins of the 9/11 attack and how it might have been prevented (page 316).
Attached Images
 
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90

Last edited by e90im; 03-27-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 11:57 PM   #318
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
3,118
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

IQ 125

"Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a — you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 07:53 AM   #319
dr335is
Brigadier General
54
Rep
4,974
Posts

 
Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
IQ 125

"Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a — you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004

I don't even want to know how would the other 90% of the poplulation explain this if the "top guy" did that...

What a shame for this country...
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 10:19 AM   #320
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
52
Rep
1,134
Posts

 
Drives: 335i, M6
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Dallas TX

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to schneid4323
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
An IQ of 125 puts you in the 90th percentile.
I'm not saying the world isnt retarded
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 10:31 AM   #321
ganeil
Colonel
ganeil's Avatar
United_States
35
Rep
2,050
Posts

 
Drives: 328i Coupe
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Georgia

iTrader: (0)

How sad.

You oppose the President's policies, we all get that. The problem is he was elected to implement those policies and you simply cannot cope with the idea that your side lost.

Instead of maintaining a dignified and thoughtful opposition, you resort to the crudest type of slanderous and ad hominem attacks that reflect more on you than they do your target.

I guess it should not surprise me since those of your ilk twenty years ago attacked Ronald Reagan in the same way. I take solace knowing that he has since been recognized as a truly great president.

If you ever grow up and learn how to have a civil debate where candor, intelligence and goodwill prevail, let me know.

Until then, enjoy wallowing in the dung you spew.
__________________
_____________

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 11:07 AM   #322
ATG
Major
ATG's Avatar
Cuba
21
Rep
1,058
Posts

 
Drives: f30 328 xdrive, e90 335i gone
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Eastside

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Amen.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 11:09 AM   #323
dr335is
Brigadier General
54
Rep
4,974
Posts

 
Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeil View Post
How sad.

You oppose the President's policies, we all get that. The problem is he was elected to implement those policies and you simply cannot cope with the idea that your side lost.

Instead of maintaining a dignified and thoughtful opposition, you resort to the crudest type of slanderous and ad hominem attacks that reflect more on you than they do your target.

I guess it should not surprise me since those of your ilk twenty years ago attacked Ronald Reagan in the same way. I take solace knowing that he has since been recognized as a truly great president.

If you ever grow up and learn how to have a civil debate where candor, intelligence and goodwill prevail, let me know.

Until then, enjoy wallowing in the dung you spew.
WOW, talking about shooting yourself in the foot...
"If you don't agree with me, you're childish, and your arguments are worthless..."

THe links e90im supplied are actual speaches of the MORON that simply show to anyone (with IQ well below 120) how dumb that MOFO is.

Yes, he was elected to implement policies he promised and NONE of them have been implemented in 8 years. THis country did not move forward an insh since 2000. It moved back. No one elected him for that!

As for Reagan...another ridiculous story...
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 12:20 PM   #324
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
3,118
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

Superior IQ in action...

[u2b]TKD_BSMXVjg&feature=related[/u2b]
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 01:27 AM   #325
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
3,118
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

.
Attached Images
 
__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #326
RIP-A4
estudioG design+interiors
United_States
7
Rep
403
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i coupe
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: whittier, CA

iTrader: (0)

nah not even..he's the smartest stupid person on earth. look he's president of the United States (AKA Titanic)......LOL!!!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2008, 03:38 PM   #327
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
TheAcAvenger's Avatar
United_States
45
Rep
3,099
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 757, VA

iTrader: (1)

I don't want to get involved in this thread for obvious reasons, so i'll just post one line.

The question is "Is President Bush an idiot"

and my response is "Is a pig's pussy pork?"
__________________
2007 E92 335i - TC Kline DA Coilovers, HPA M3 Suspension Retrofit, Quaife LSD, Stoptech 6/4 BBK, Volk TE-37s, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Forge DVs, Stett OC, RB Turbos, Procede V5, PWM Meth, Helix IC, EAS DCI, Rixster VEI, M-Tech Sides, OEM Aero Lip, Rieger Spoiler, Vorsteiner V-35 Hood, Performance Steering Wheel, Anthracite Headliner, OSS Headlights
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2008, 12:03 PM   #328
e90im
Brigadier General
e90im's Avatar
United_States
120
Rep
3,118
Posts

 
Drives: f30
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: USA

iTrader: (8)

bump for my favorite thread...

__________________
'13 f30 328i | P7ACA | S563A | S4DLA | Jet Black |

f30 e92 tt S5 e92 350z e90
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2008, 12:07 PM   #329
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
NaTuReB0Y's Avatar
United_States
121
Rep
7,381
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 E90
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Inland Empire

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im View Post
Superior IQ in action...

[u2b]TKD_BSMXVjg&feature=related[/u2b]
that mofo sounds like he's from texas......Bush and the Voters go hand and hand....

__________________
2006 E90 330i Jet Black | 20" WORK VS-XX | FK452 | H&R Sport on Koni Yellow | REMUS QUAD
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2008, 12:08 PM   #330
Dubbedoutbimmer
Banned
United_States
21
Rep
1,313
Posts

 
Drives: 335XI Coupe Loaded w/body kit
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Boston

iTrader: (-1)

Send a message via AIM to Dubbedoutbimmer
this is a the biggest retorical question ever FTMFW
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST