BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-08-2013, 12:58 PM   #111
xtyper313
Private
 
Drives: 2013 E63 AMG Biturbo
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: SoCal

Posts: 59
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckRodgers View Post
It was a good event with tons of very fast cars. I was looking forward to see the lab Lab22 cars run but I think they were having issues. I think one of them blew the motor on Sunday. You almost need 600 whp at this event now to compete as the bar keeps getting raised. Compared to the last event this one I believe had even faster cars. I was expecting the Weistec AMG cars to do better. Like you said it was BMW owning the top spots which was nice to see.

Your car had a few very solid runs Drew. Considering you are at 12-13 psi you had a very solid trap speed compared to cars running much higher HP. What impresses me most is that you drive your car to and from these events, unlike most who trailor them. Your car is a daily driver and not just a event car which I would have expected it to be. I saw you guys trying to fix the manifold issue on Saturday. It sounds like you guys are working on a permanent fix which I think is needed at your boost level or if you plan to go higher. Even with some of the issues you had at least you were able to drive home which is always a good thing. I will hit you up next time im in CA we will get a beer and you can take me for a test drive

When you play at the extreme power level like most of the cars at these events you are going to have issues and they usually show up when you don't want them to. I think I saw the Gintani stage 3 M3 up on jacks Sunday. I believe it was having issues also as it was much slower on Sunday running 160's than Saturday running 170's, maybe someone that knows for sure can confirm. There were several cars with issues, some small and some not so small which is expected at events like this where everyone is pushing the limits. There was a wicked fast GTR trapping 210+ that blew up on Saturday and many cars being towed off the track all weekend. If you want to play you got to pay.

Looking forward to the next event and hopefully the temps will be lower as it was a bit hot at this event. Also looking forward to all the videos which I know are coming soon.
Yes, the Gintani car was "only" hitting about 168mph on Sunday. Impressive, but considering it was running about 6+psi more boost than Drew's car, I would have expected a bit more out of it. Drew's car went almost 166mph on only 12-13psi.

No matter what, very impressive showings by the super'd M3's out there. Great cars, great racing, great people, and almost 156mph in my 4100lb tune-only grocery getter E63 while edging out a new Lambo Aventador by a couple cars.
__________________
2013 E63 AMG Biturbo
BMC Air Filters
Renntech Tune
597whp/677wtq (SAE Dynojet 224)
xtyper313 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #112
Vettefish
First Lieutenant
 
Vettefish's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Corvette Z06
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: SoCal

Posts: 323
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyper313 View Post
Yes, the Gintani car was "only" hitting about 168mph on Sunday. Impressive, but considering it was running about 6+psi more boost than Drew's car, I would have expected a bit more out of it. Drew's car went almost 166mph on only 12-13psi.

No matter what, very impressive showings by the super'd M3's out there. Great cars, great racing, great people, and almost 156mph in my 4100lb tune-only grocery getter E63 while edging out a new Lambo Aventador by a couple cars.
Always a pleasure guys. Was great seeing a lot of familiar faces and meeting some new ones.

Eric, where's that aventador run!!!
__________________
www.shift-s3ctor.com
2008 C6 Z06 - Cammed
2004 E55 AMG- Pullied
1988 BMW E30 - Gutted
Vettefish is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #113
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,397
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettefish View Post
Always a pleasure guys. Was great seeing a lot of familiar faces and meeting some new ones.

Eric, where's that aventador run!!!
GREAT WORK, as always Broski, so proud to be part of such an incredible event and group of people.

Eric got the run that everyone wanted! Eric you earned that run and delivered big time, epic brother!
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #114
kchu221
JDM whore
 
kchu221's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

Posts: 2,990
iTrader: (8)

whens the next event??
__________________
2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
kchu221 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #115
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,397
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Here's a pic from the event courtesy of Alex Murtaza Photography, it really says it all, both of those cars are over 1000whp.

__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 06:24 PM   #116
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,397
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
whens the next event??
Not sure yet, but you will know as soon as it's set.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 07:23 PM   #117
Longboarder
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Monarch Beach

Posts: 3,482
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 e92 M3  [4.93]
2011 997.2 Turbo S  [4.75]
2013 WRX STi  [4.00]
2013 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Adam, great seeing and hanging with you buddy! Is that the completely gutted 335I that you ran, he made 550whp?
Likewise bro. Just wish your car was running 100%. Hopefully the mani issue will be fixed soon.

The gutted 335i owned by SRanch (Dave) weighs in at 3,160 lbs and he made 534 RWHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYZ View Post
Real shame to hear. I was hoping your meth setup would have prevented timing being pulled. Were you running it?
I was running water/meth day 1 and unfortunately it didn't prevent timing from being pulled.

I was running much faster in the morning when it was cooler. Case in point. I lost to Eric's E63 by about 15 feet on the first run of day 1. In the afternoon, I ran SRanch (the 335 I lost to in the vid above) and lost by 2 car lenghts. Eric then put 2 car lengths on SRanch. That makes no sense...unless you consider that my car was pulling a lot of timing in the heat of the afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyper313 View Post
Yes, the Gintani car was "only" hitting about 168mph on Sunday. Impressive, but considering it was running about 6+psi more boost than Drew's car, I would have expected a bit more out of it. Drew's car went almost 166mph on only 12-13psi.

No matter what, very impressive showings by the super'd M3's out there. Great cars, great racing, great people, and almost 156mph in my 4100lb tune-only grocery getter E63 while edging out a new Lambo Aventador by a couple cars.
You were the event all-star my man. Can't wait to see all your vids of you crushing everyone.

I liked our 80mph roll-on after the event when it cooled-off at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettefish View Post
Always a pleasure guys. Was great seeing a lot of familiar faces and meeting some new ones.

Eric, where's that aventador run!!!
Thanks again Ryan for all your hard work. It was a fantastic event as usual! You get major props for being the first guy to organize one of these events and look how it's grown in the last two years! Congrats bro.
__________________
Daily: 2013 e92 M3 DCT / ESS VT2 650 S/C / Akrapovic Evolution / StopTech BBK
Track/Airstrip: 2011 997.2 Turbo S PDK / GIAC Stage 2 (9 second file) / Ohlins coils / R888's
Beater: 2013 X5 3.5sport
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Longboarder is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #118
kchu221
JDM whore
 
kchu221's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: los angeles

Posts: 2,990
iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Not sure yet, but you will know as soon as it's set.
haha thanks bro! hopefully i can get my car by then!
__________________
2009 Porsche 911 Turbo
kchu221 is offline   South Korea
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2013, 08:33 AM   #119
creaminz
Major General
 
creaminz's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

Posts: 7,683
iTrader: (33)

man...hope i can make it to next one
creaminz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #120
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,397
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
More coverage here:

http://www.revvolution.com/blog/2013...-2013-coverage
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi

Last edited by DLSJ5; 10-12-2013 at 02:28 PM.
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #121
Longboarder
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Monarch Beach

Posts: 3,482
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 e92 M3  [4.93]
2011 997.2 Turbo S  [4.75]
2013 WRX STi  [4.00]
2013 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Only page link is from AA2 (the first one in Coalinga) from what I can see Drew. Did see your awesome ride in that article
__________________
Daily: 2013 e92 M3 DCT / ESS VT2 650 S/C / Akrapovic Evolution / StopTech BBK
Track/Airstrip: 2011 997.2 Turbo S PDK / GIAC Stage 2 (9 second file) / Ohlins coils / R888's
Beater: 2013 X5 3.5sport
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Longboarder is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #122
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,397
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
Only page link is from AA2 (the first one in Coalinga) from what I can see Drew. Did see your awesome ride in that article
Fixed!
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #123
MisterEm
Private First Class
 
Drives: beater
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: no bueno

Posts: 125
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for sharing Drew et al. Looks like everyone had a good time and walked away in one piece.

Is there a date set for the next one yet?
__________________
'02 M3 Topaz/Cinnamon CSL Box, Lid, & Roof, SSV1's, Morr VS8.2's, TTFS tune 322/249 SAE on 91 (stock head/cams) - Ported head, 288/280 cams coming soon.
'11 X5d Jet Black/Oyster Sport Activity, Technology, 214's, Tow Package, TTFS Diesel Tune (coming soon)
MisterEm is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-13-2013, 04:05 PM   #124
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,397
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterEm View Post
Thanks for sharing Drew et al. Looks like everyone had a good time and walked away in one piece.

Is there a date set for the next one yet?
No problem! There were plenty of cars that had issues, and a two went off, but no one was hurt, thank God. No date yet for the next one.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-14-2013, 02:14 AM   #125
Sales@Gintani.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: Melbourne Red E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Van Nuys, California

Posts: 239
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyper313 View Post
Yes, the Gintani car was "only" hitting about 168mph on Sunday. Impressive, but considering it was running about 6+psi more boost than Drew's car, I would have expected a bit more out of it. Drew's car went almost 166mph on only 12-13psi.

No matter what, very impressive showings by the super'd M3's out there. Great cars, great racing, great people, and almost 156mph in my 4100lb tune-only grocery getter E63 while edging out a new Lambo Aventador by a couple cars.

Yes, our car only trapped 168 on Sunday and it did trap only 173.07 mph the day before. Sorry that wasn't impressive for you. I mean the fact that we were sliding around all of second, third, and fourth gear didn't make a difference either, we will forget about it. Did you know that car only did two runs the whole day and it broke the record on the second run? The fact that we were out on a slipping/messed up transmission, yeah that wasn't impressive either. We brought the car out when it wasn't even at it's full potential and it still beat every single BMW and Benz out there. Did we make any excuses? We let the cars do the talking.

We don't think we have the fastest BMW/Benz out there but that trap was a joke. We will destroy that MPH next time out with multiple cars, with proper transmission, and traction.

We didn't even post about the event since we weren't satisfied with the results. For all your nonbelievers, this is just the beginning. Our personal shop car with turbos will be at the next event with our built transmissions also.

Also, our bolt on E63 M6 Supercharger Kit stage 2 (9 psi) trapping 164.50mph on a stock motor vs Drew's VT3 (built motor) trapping 165.80 mph wasn't impressive at all. We have many more plans for the M6 on the way also.

See you guys at the next Shift Sector with our unimpressive cars!

Last edited by Sales@Gintani.com; 10-14-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Sales@Gintani.com is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #126
M3PO
Colonel
 
M3PO's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 IB E92
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: OC

Posts: 2,708
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Gintani.com View Post
Yes, our car only trapped 168 on Sunday and it did trap only 173.07 mph the day before. Sorry that wasn't impressive for you. I mean the fact that we were sliding around all of second, third, and fourth gear didn't make a difference either, we will forget about it. Did you know that car only did two runs the whole day and it broke the record on the second run? The fact that we were out on a slipping/messed up transmission, yeah that wasn't impressive either. We brought the car out when it wasn't even at it's full potential and it still beat every single BMW and Benz out there. Did we make any excuses? We let the cars do the talking.

We don't think we have the fastest BMW/Benz out there but that trap was a joke. We will destroy that MPH next time out with multiple cars, with proper transmission, and traction.

We didn't even post about the event since we weren't satisfied with the results. For all your nonbelievers, this is just the beginning. Our personal shop car with turbos will be at the next event with our built transmissions also.

Also, our bolt on E63 M6 Supercharger Kit stage 2 (9 psi) trapping 164.50mph on a stock motor vs Drew's VT3 (built motor) trapping 165.80 mph wasn't impressive at all. We have many more plans for the M6 on the way also.

See you guys at the next Shift Sector with our unimpressive cars!
Dude, cool it with the sarcasm.
__________________
2008 IB E92 M3| BBS | KW | Arkym | Platte Forme A.G. | Active Autowerke | K&N | Fabspeed | Dinan | Evolve-R
M3PO is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #127
Sales@Gintani.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Drives: Melbourne Red E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Van Nuys, California

Posts: 239
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3PO View Post
Dude, cool it with the sarcasm.
If we ever got a little bit of respect on this forum, maybe we wouldn't be so sarcastic... We're obviously joking around with what we have posted.. Imagine you're getting offended/worked up by some sarcasm, why don't you put yourself in our shoes for once...
Sales@Gintani.com is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #128
KennyPowers
Brigadier General
 
Drives: .....
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gulf Coast

Posts: 3,687
iTrader: (13)

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post

I was running water/meth day 1 and unfortunately it didn't prevent timing from being pulled.

I was running much faster in the morning when it was cooler. Case in point. I lost to Eric's E63 by about 15 feet on the first run of day 1. In the afternoon, I ran SRanch (the 335 I lost to in the vid above) and lost by 2 car lenghts. Eric then put 2 car lengths on SRanch. That makes no sense...unless you consider that my car was pulling a lot of timing in the heat of the afternoon. .
not to go too far OT, but id like to know a little more about the timing pulls

how did you know about the timing corrections? were you data logging while doing these runs? if so, it would be great if you could post the data so we could see how severe they are.

also, does it not concern you that you were running higher octane and still pulling timing? detonation events are very serious as I am sure you know, and that's pretty scary.

im interested as I could see myself adding a low boost SC to my car in the future when I get bored with stock power if that ever happens.
KennyPowers is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-15-2013, 10:11 AM   #129
THE-FN-MAN
Captain
 
Drives: E92 M3 x2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: the wood

Posts: 802
iTrader: (0)

Solid work fellas, congrats!
THE-FN-MAN is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-15-2013, 12:15 PM   #130
Longboarder
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Monarch Beach

Posts: 3,482
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 e92 M3  [4.93]
2011 997.2 Turbo S  [4.75]
2013 WRX STi  [4.00]
2013 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyPowers View Post
not to go too far OT, but id like to know a little more about the timing pulls

how did you know about the timing corrections? were you data logging while doing these runs? if so, it would be great if you could post the data so we could see how severe they are.

also, does it not concern you that you were running higher octane and still pulling timing? detonation events are very serious as I am sure you know, and that's pretty scary.

im interested as I could see myself adding a low boost SC to my car in the future when I get bored with stock power if that ever happens.
Good questions I'll get into more details in another thread soon. All the data is coming from the dyno, so unfortunately very basic info that just shows Spark Advance data.

My theory is that the Snow Performance kit is just junk due to the controller. It dumps meth on onset and the flow is not linear as they say it is. So I'm going with an Aquamist system that flows based on injector info. My guess (again, without seeing the data so this is just a guess) is that the dumping of meth and non-linear flow was causing fluctuations in fuel trims which may be what is causing lower timing (Spark Advance).

1SICKM has been using Aquamist HFS-3 on his ESS VT2 650 with success so I'm going to try that and re-dyno.
__________________
Daily: 2013 e92 M3 DCT / ESS VT2 650 S/C / Akrapovic Evolution / StopTech BBK
Track/Airstrip: 2011 997.2 Turbo S PDK / GIAC Stage 2 (9 second file) / Ohlins coils / R888's
Beater: 2013 X5 3.5sport
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Longboarder is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #131
M&M
Captain
 
M&M's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3 Competition Pack
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa

Posts: 661
iTrader: (0)

Well done to all that competed.

Longboarder, when you going to try 80/20 meth/water?
M&M is offline   South Africa
0
Reply With Quote
      10-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #132
Longboarder
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Monarch Beach

Posts: 3,482
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 e92 M3  [4.93]
2011 997.2 Turbo S  [4.75]
2013 WRX STi  [4.00]
2013 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M&M View Post
Well done to all that competed.

Longboarder, when you going to try 80/20 meth/water?
I might give it a try. I heard recently from some water/meth experts that higher water content actually causes EGT's to rise. But I really need a data logging tool so that I can see exactly what goes on when spraying. Trying to diagnose with just a dyno is futile.
__________________
Daily: 2013 e92 M3 DCT / ESS VT2 650 S/C / Akrapovic Evolution / StopTech BBK
Track/Airstrip: 2011 997.2 Turbo S PDK / GIAC Stage 2 (9 second file) / Ohlins coils / R888's
Beater: 2013 X5 3.5sport
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Longboarder is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST