BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-08-2007, 11:59 AM   #67
FrankoQ
Deny everything
 
FrankoQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Laurel, MD

Posts: 11,293
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to FrankoQ
Massa won't be allowed to win his home race if the Iceman has any chance to the championship.
PLEASE, Alonso do not be the champ again.
__________________

I need a drink

FrankoQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2007, 11:59 AM   #68
DPritchett
Second Lieutenant
 
DPritchett's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 E90 325xi
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lynchburg, VA

Posts: 241
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 E90 325xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Yeah I hope the same.

...

Current WC standing will make the next race very interesting.

01 Lewis Hamilton 107
02 Fernando Alonso 103
03 Kimi Räikkönen 100
The number of mathematical possibilities are enormous, but does anybody know what the tie-breaker system is? Let's say Kimi picks up 8 points with a 2nd place, Alonso nets 5 points with a 4th, and Hamilton gets 1 pt for 8th spot .. all three are tied at 108 points. Who wins?
__________________
2011 528i Space Gray - Black - Light Wood Trim

2006 325xi |SG - Terra - Walnut | Steptronic | Premium Package - Nav | Zenon Adaptive Headlights | Blacklines; iPod Adapter
DPritchett is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2007, 12:02 PM   #69
FrankoQ
Deny everything
 
FrankoQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Laurel, MD

Posts: 11,293
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to FrankoQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPritchett View Post
The number of mathematical possibilities are enormous, but does anybody know what the tie-breaker system is? Let's say Kimi picks up 8 points with a 2nd place, Alonso nets 5 points with a 4th, and Hamilton gets 1 pt for 8th spot .. all three are tied at 108 points. Who wins?
they would look at how many wins you have.
In that case, Kimi gets the crown with 5 wins.
Fernando and Lewis have 4 each.
Massa has 3
__________________

I need a drink

FrankoQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2007, 07:43 PM   #70
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
they would look at how many wins you have.
In that case, Kimi gets the crown with 5 wins.
Fernando and Lewis have 4 each.
Massa has 3
umm i thought tie breakers were first awarded to the previous world champ, then by race wins



anyway it doesnt matter, theres no way hamilton will finish 8th short of retiring

the only real threat is alonso getting first and hamilton finishing 3rd or later (or if the above is true then 4th or later)


all other possibilities are very improbable (posibilities as in ways hamilton could lose) the worst hamilton should finish is 4th, so the only probably way he should lose is alonso 1st and him 4th

if raikonen is first (which there is a good chance of), its pretty much game over and hamilton gets the title
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2007, 08:52 PM   #71
FrankoQ
Deny everything
 
FrankoQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Laurel, MD

Posts: 11,293
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to FrankoQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
umm i thought tie breakers were first awarded to the previous world champ, then by race wins



anyway it doesnt matter, theres no way hamilton will finish 8th short of retiring

the only real threat is alonso getting first and hamilton finishing 3rd or later (or if the above is true then 4th or later)


all other possibilities are very improbable (posibilities as in ways hamilton could lose) the worst hamilton should finish is 4th, so the only probably way he should lose is alonso 1st and him 4th

if raikonen is first (which there is a good chance of), its pretty much game over and hamilton gets the title
I just hope Alonso takes him and Hamilton out at turn 1.
Then Massa can win the race and kimi the title.
__________________

I need a drink

FrankoQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-08-2007, 11:15 PM   #72
cyba
Lieutenant General
 
cyba's Avatar
 
Drives: LP700, 458, F10 M5, FRS, RX350
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: everywhere

Posts: 11,782
iTrader: (351)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
I just hope Alonso takes him and Hamilton out at turn 1.
Then Massa can win the race and kimi the title.
+1 lol
cyba is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 07:16 AM   #73
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
I just hope Alonso takes him and Hamilton out at turn 1.
Then Massa can win the race and kimi the title.
actually, i forgot that option, which is also a higher than average probability given alonso does not give a shit about hamilton or mclaren now


have u seen that commercial w/ alonso hamilton and raik? pretty good actors for people that hate eachother
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 09:59 AM   #74
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
 
dxb335d's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 CS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ''Fandango Towers''

Posts: 29,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
actually, i forgot that option, which is also a higher than average probability given alonso does not give a shit about hamilton or mclaren now


have u seen that commercial w/ alonso hamilton and raik? pretty good actors for people that hate eachother
i have seen a comercial with just hamilton and alonso but not kimi? dont know what one your on about
__________________
M3 gone .... But I now have a M3 CS
dxb335d is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 10:08 AM   #75
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)



watch the entire comercial....
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 10:50 AM   #76
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
 
boostedbavarian's Avatar
 
Drives: to many cars too fast
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ON THE Cresents

Posts: 9,791
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to boostedbavarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post


watch the entire comercial....
thats funny..lol
________
FERRARI F2002 SPECIFICATIONS
________
SICK FROM NEXIUM
________
Ebony Cam
________
GLASS BUBBLERS

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:09 AM.
boostedbavarian is offline   Germany
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 11:18 AM   #77
325ie90
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 325i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 43
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
actually, i forgot that option, which is also a higher than average probability given alonso does not give a shit about hamilton or mclaren now


have u seen that commercial w/ alonso hamilton and raik? pretty good actors for people that hate eachother
its not kimi raikkonen but 2 time world champion mika hakkinen. you obviously dont know much about F1
__________________
325i TiAg sports xenon auto
325ie90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 11:36 AM   #78
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
 
dxb335d's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 CS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ''Fandango Towers''

Posts: 29,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
what a doughnut, i forgot mika was in it!!!

he looks so much older than kimi
__________________
M3 gone .... But I now have a M3 CS
dxb335d is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 11:40 AM   #79
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325ie90 View Post
its not kimi raikkonen but 2 time world champion mika hakkinen. you obviously dont know much about F1

because it says in the commercial who it is, and its not like it would make perfect sense for it to be kimi

and its not like they look nearly IDENTICAL or anything

douch
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 11:50 AM   #80
325ie90
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 325i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 43
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
because it says in the commercial who it is, and its not like it would make perfect sense for it to be kimi

and its not like they look nearly IDENTICAL or anything

douch
Then why did u say "raik"?
__________________
325i TiAg sports xenon auto
325ie90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 11:52 AM   #81
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325ie90 View Post
Then why did u say "raik"?
because i meant kimi, because it does LOOK like kimi, and it would have made perfect sense for it to be kimi
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 12:03 PM   #82
325ie90
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 325i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 43
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
because i meant kimi, because it does LOOK like kimi, and it would have made perfect sense for it to be kimi
First u say it doesnt look like kimi, now u say it does??? which one is it? get your facts right. Either way, you just made a fool out of urself for mixing mika and kimi.

Due to your previous posts of accusing people that they don't know anything about f1 (which you obviously don't and just follow the bandwagon), i decided to give you a taste of your own medicine.
__________________
325i TiAg sports xenon auto
325ie90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 12:16 PM   #83
325ie90
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 325i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 43
iTrader: (0)

alex wurz is gonna retire as a formula1 racer and not race in the last race of the season. He will be replaced by Kazuki Nakajima, williams test driver and rookie of the year for gp2.
__________________
325i TiAg sports xenon auto
325ie90 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 12:18 PM   #84
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325ie90 View Post
First u say it doesnt look like kimi, now u say it does??? which one is it? get your facts right. Either way, you just made a fool out of urself for mixing mika and kimi.

Due to your previous posts of accusing people that they don't know anything about f1 (which you obviously don't and just follow the bandwagon), i decided to give you a taste of your own medicine.
where did i say it didnt look like kimi smart guy? oh im sorry thats right your not familar with that little thing called sarcasm

it looks like kimi, it makes sense for it to be kimi, so i thought it was kimi

i made a fool out of myself? excuse me for mistaking two people who i dont personally know who look like they could be brothers/twins for each other


what a fool i am
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 12:23 PM   #85
533ogetnom
Banned
 
Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

Posts: 1,760
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325ie90 View Post
Due to your previous posts of accusing people that they don't know anything about f1 (which you obviously don't and just follow the bandwagon), i decided to give you a taste of your own medicine.
theres a tad bit of a difference between mistaking two people who look alike and calling f1 a wheel to wheel racing sport and not realizing that teams copy of each other/steal information and do generally dirty things behind the scenes
533ogetnom is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 06:24 PM   #86
backtofront001
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2012 AW 135i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 352
iTrader: (0)

Mika Hakkinnen and Shumi racing -- now those were the real formula 1 days. I trully believe Hakkinnen scared the living shit out of Shumi. Both of them were always racing on the edge. Alonso beating Schumi was just complete bullshit because Ferrari did not have a competitive car
backtofront001 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 08:25 PM   #87
FrankoQ
Deny everything
 
FrankoQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 330i
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Laurel, MD

Posts: 11,293
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to FrankoQ
any more commercials like that?
__________________

I need a drink

FrankoQ is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-09-2007, 11:22 PM   #88
snake
New Member
 
Drives: 335i Black Sapphire
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: CA

Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

This is how mika used to race.........



__________________
2007 335i black saph/black/sport/premium/navi/ipod
snake is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST