BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

ESS Tuning

08-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #23
AndreyT
Captain

Drives: 2011 335i Sedan, Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueZ4Arizona View Post
Drones - GOOD
Criminals and Terrorists - BAD
Drones Kill Criminals - GOOD
Criminals and Terrorists never knew what hit them - FUNNY
..and an extra special ending just for you Andrey: US MILITARY - AWESOME
Woosh! Thanks for jumping through all those hoops just to prove my point. You are truly the credit to your species, sir! I wish other specimen were so compliant.
AndreyT is offline   United_States
      08-11-2013, 04:49 PM   #24
BlueZ4Arizona
Private First Class

Drives: 2009 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyT View Post
Woosh! Thanks for jumping through all those hoops just to prove my point. You are truly the credit to your species, sir! I wish other specimen were so compliant.
Oh Puleeeease Do ALL of us a big favor - Get lost...and take your BS propaganda with you.
      08-13-2013, 12:11 PM   #25
BlueZ4Arizona
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by markeed View Post
Thanks for sharing about Ridding society. It seems to be better and more informative thread.
You are welcome..and the thread has also been cleansed of Andrey, who read and then followed my instruction to a tee, and got lost.
      08-31-2013, 10:24 AM   #26
bmw325i
Brigadier General

Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Drones - GOOD
Criminals and Terrorists - BAD
Drones Kill Criminals - GOOD
Criminals and Terrorists never knew what hit them - FUNNY
Drones - GOOD (No, drones are bad.)
Criminals and Terrorists - BAD (I agree, but there is no proof the people we are fighting actually are criminals.)
Drones Kill Criminals - GOOD (Drones also kill many innocent civilians along with the "criminals" they are trying to kill.)
Criminals and Terrorists never knew what hit them - FUNNY (It's not funny when that innocent 5 year old never saw it coming is it?)

We the people never really get any proof that the people we are fighting really did what we are supposed to believe they did. The only information we get out of it comes from our corrupt government. I wouldn't consider the government a credible source of information by any means. People are profiting off of killing human beings and that is wrong. Is it possible that all the wars are going on simply because the government is making so much paper (money), and getting so much power from war? Or is it more likely that we are going to war because its the right thing to do, and the money and power that comes with it is just a coincidence?

Peace.
      08-31-2013, 06:30 PM   #27
BlueZ4Arizona
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw325i View Post
Drones - GOOD (No, drones are bad.)
Criminals and Terrorists - BAD (I agree, but there is no proof the people we are fighting actually are criminals.)
Drones Kill Criminals - GOOD (Drones also kill many innocent civilians along with the "criminals" they are trying to kill.)
Criminals and Terrorists never knew what hit them - FUNNY (It's not funny when that innocent 5 year old never saw it coming is it?)

We the people never really get any proof that the people we are fighting really did what we are supposed to believe they did. The only information we get out of it comes from our corrupt government. I wouldn't consider the government a credible source of information by any means. People are profiting off of killing human beings and that is wrong. Is it possible that all the wars are going on simply because the government is making so much paper (money), and getting so much power from war? Or is it more likely that we are going to war because its the right thing to do, and the money and power that comes with it is just a coincidence?

Peace.
I just don't see it your way at all. We will have to agree to disagree
The drone program is successful and will continue.
      08-31-2013, 08:32 PM   #28
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka

Drives: Exceptionally well :)

Quote:
I just don't see it your way at all. We will have to agree to disagree
The drone program is successful and will continue.
How do you know it's successful?

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
Mr Tonka is offline   United_States
      09-01-2013, 08:04 AM   #29
kmarei
Major General

Drives: 1988 E30 M3 Evo II

Garage List
Damn
Thought this thread was about exhausts

kmarei is offline   Egypt
      09-01-2013, 02:32 PM   #30
BlueZ4Arizona
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
How do you know it's successful?
Drones are killing terrorists. Thats success.
      09-01-2013, 04:37 PM   #31
direwolfM3
Enlisted Member

Drives: 2008 e92 m3

Quote:
Drones are killing terrorists. Thats success.
We do not know that. In fact the White House has admitted that innocent people have been killed, many of them children. Some of you may not care about non-Amerians being killed but so far three U.S citizens have also been killed. There was no trial or judiciary process. Just straight killed. One of these US citizens was a 16 year old boy.

Here is an excellent resource listing all of the KNOWN US drone strikes thus far. Gives you an idea of how many kids have been killed so far.

http://search.dronestre.am
      09-01-2013, 04:48 PM   #32
direwolfM3
Enlisted Member

Drives: 2008 e92 m3

Sorry, didn't realize the thread was regarding drones in the US only. You can disregard my previous post if you like.
      09-01-2013, 09:54 PM   #33
BlueZ4Arizona
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolfM3 View Post
We do not know that. In fact the White House has admitted that innocent people have been killed, many of them children. Some of you may not care about non-Amerians being killed but so far three U.S citizens have also been killed. There was no trial or judiciary process. Just straight killed. One of these US citizens was a 16 year old boy.

Here is an excellent resource listing all of the KNOWN US drone strikes thus far. Gives you an idea of how many kids have been killed so far.

http://search.dronestre.am
With no drone program, 1000s of Americans would have been killed by the very terrorists the drones killed FIRST.

War has its casualties. That is a fact that will always exist. The war against terrorism is not a war the US chose to initiate!!

Drones eliminate the risk of our soldiers being killed in combat.

It really boils down to this: Would you rather have a few calualties, or 1000's of them?

In the long run the drone program SAVES LIVES

Last edited by BlueZ4Arizona; 09-01-2013 at 10:00 PM.
      09-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #34
Eagle1oh7
Captain

Drives: '11 328i Sedan

Quote:
With no drone program, 1000s of Americans would have been killed by the very terrorists the drones killed FIRST.

War has its casualties. That is a fact that will always exist. The war against terrorism is not a war the US chose to initiate!!

Drones eliminate the risk of our soldiers being killed in combat.

It really boils down to this: Would you rather have a few calualties, or 1000's of them?

In the long run the drone program SAVES LIVES
That's presumptuous, what is known is that the more innocents we grease with our drones, the higher the recruitment of terror groups.

FUTURE MODS: Eisenmann Full Cat-back Exhaust, OETuning ECU, MMW Headers, CF mirror caps, Bi-Xenon headlights, CF rooftop, CF lip
Eagle1oh7 is offline   United_States
      09-01-2013, 11:55 PM   #35
Eagle1oh7
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarei View Post
Damn
Thought this thread was about exhausts

FUTURE MODS: Eisenmann Full Cat-back Exhaust, OETuning ECU, MMW Headers, CF mirror caps, Bi-Xenon headlights, CF rooftop, CF lip
      09-02-2013, 07:39 AM   #36
BlueZ4Arizona
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1oh7 View Post
That's presumptuous, what is known is that the more innocents we grease with our drones, the higher the recruitment of terror groups.
Your entire statement is based on your speculation.

The enemy will always find reasons to recruit, regardles of what we do.

Anyway, you don't tip toe around a war worrying about whether every decision you make will result in more enemy recruitment. That kind of strategy is for weak losers.
      09-02-2013, 07:41 AM   #37
BlueZ4Arizona
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Plutonium View Post
How do we know that? Because the White House tells us?

Look, the drone program is accomplishing what it intended. None of the pacifists on this thread are ever going to convince me or anyone else otherwise.

We are using the drones in foreign countries to hunt and kill the enemy, so those that don't like it because of their pacifist beliefs will need to get use to it.

Last edited by BlueZ4Arizona; 09-02-2013 at 07:47 AM.
      09-02-2013, 10:01 AM   #38
yakuza70
Private

Drives: 2011 135i coupe

How much longer until law enforcement is using drones to catch all speeders on the highway? Since we're on a BMW forum and maybe I'm stereotyping but I would imagine many if not all of us enjoy bending the posted speed limits
I can imagine drones patrolling over highways recording speeders (and license plates) then mailing offenders their tickets. They'll have video evidence so I would think it would be hard to dispute in court. Talk about a gold mine for law enforcement!
      09-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #39
Eagle1oh7
Captain

Quote:
Your entire statement is based on your speculation.

The enemy will always find reasons to recruit, regardles of what we do.

Anyway, you don't tip toe around a war worrying about whether every decision you make will result in more enemy recruitment. That kind of strategy is for weak losers.
How so? People who have been bombed, and first responders who've been "double tapped" are further provoked to hate the United States and with good reason when your kids are being murdered based on a possible terrorist being in the area, but without a way of verifying the drone strike is approved regardless. It makes it a lot easier to recruit when you have proof of what a foreign government is doing to your people on a daily basis. When your people are terrorized, that's how you get increased recruitment, look none other to our build-up after 9/11 for your proof. Oh, and I'm not a pacifist either, currently Active Duty Navy and my occupation is Aviation Ordnanceman.

09-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #40
Eagle1oh7
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakuza70 View Post
How much longer until law enforcement is using drones to catch all speeders on the highway? Since we're on a BMW forum and maybe I'm stereotyping but I would imagine many if not all of us enjoy bending the posted speed limits
I can imagine drones patrolling over highways recording speeders (and license plates) then mailing offenders their tickets. They'll have video evidence so I would think it would be hard to dispute in court. Talk about a gold mine for law enforcement!
IKR?! They'll probably have directional mics so they sample your voice if they can't get your VIN or license plate number! LOL! Or just track you until you get home and send the fuzz to your doorstep.

09-02-2013, 01:01 PM   #41
Killerfish2012
Major

Drives: E90 335I, E92 M3

Quote:
We seem to have diametrically opposed views on this topic.

Ridding society and the rest of the world of terrorists, by any means possible, is the priority
This is impossible. Terrorism is a by product of western global domination, and will never be gotten rid of until the west has completely fallen. After which, it will go away on it's own. Drones can't stop terrorism, foreign or domestic.

The most dangerous thing about drones is that Stealth drones from other countries such as china, russian, etc are already flying above north america and europe. It won't take long before these stealth drones are carrying nukes.
      09-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #42
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka

Drives: Exceptionally well :)

Quote:
Look, the drone program is accomplishing what it intended. None of the pacifists on this thread are ever going to convince me or anyone else otherwise.

We are using the drones in foreign countries to hunt and kill the enemy, so those that don't like it because of their pacifist beliefs will need to get use to it.
Are you aware that this thread is about government using drones in US airspace to monitor US citizens?

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
Mr Tonka is offline   United_States
      09-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #43
Eagle1oh7
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerfish2012 View Post
This is impossible. Terrorism is a by product of western global domination, and will never be gotten rid of until the west has completely fallen. After which, it will go away on it's own. Drones can't stop terrorism, foreign or domestic.

The most dangerous thing about drones is that Stealth drones from other countries such as china, russian, etc are already flying above north america and europe. It won't take long before these stealth drones are carrying nukes.
Foreign drones already flying over the US? I don't think Alaska and Canada counts LOL!

09-02-2013, 01:48 PM   #44
240,000 Miles

Drives: Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakuza70 View Post
I have no idea how old you are but there has been law enforcement conducted by air for at least 50 years that I personally know of. I was busted coming home one week end from collage in 1962. I never saw the officer at all until I was waved over to the side of the road. Back in those days the rader unit was easy to spot as you approached them. The cops used a rader unit that was about two foot by one foot and sat on a tripod along side the road. Plus if you ran the same route like I did from home to school and back the cops always used the same locations. The officer informed me that I was "timed" by an officer flying over head in a plane. 85 in 70 was a bit much he told me and he had no choice but to write it. Hey what does one expect of a 20 year old kid in a 409. So a "drone" or airplane is not something new to law enforcement.
42 is offline   United Kingdom