BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos
 
Vorsteiner
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-27-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
RokX
'07 E92 335i SOLD
RokX's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
452
Posts

Drives: '08 Jeep SRT8, SC'd '06 GTO
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denver CO

iTrader: (0)

Raced my friend's SRT4

A good friend of mine has an SRT4 stage 3 acr that he CLAIMS 608 fwhp and he can run a 9.8 second quarter LMAO. He always tells me he beat this and that, along with it 2 335s lately. Although I'm sure they're around, I haven't even seen another 335i here in Denver. He's a great guy, he's just one of those fibbers and one who serves you bullshit at every meal.

Anyways, I wanted to find out for real so the other night we did 1 run from a roll on a clear highway. I have Procede and wider tires, thats all. He jumped me at the beginning because the asshole didn't honk, only getting about half a car length on me. I slowly began inching on him until we were about even then shut it down as we were running out of open road up to 120-130. Next the excuses came. "Well, if I had 110 octane, thats like 150 more horsepower." And then said, man that thing is quick, you'll probably run low 12's or maybe less than that. Haha, shows how much he knows. And he still drives a Neon...

Just thought I would share
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 05:48 PM   #2
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
Crimson92's Avatar
United_States
310
Rep
28,660
Posts

Drives: Like a boss
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Whales Vagina

iTrader: (3)

whos worse, the fool or the fool who enables the fool
__________________
Quote:
Some people are like slinkies...not really good for much but you can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs"
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 05:53 PM   #3
T Bone
Brigadier General
T Bone's Avatar
159
Rep
4,021
Posts

Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The land where we kill baby seals

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RokX View Post
CLAIMS 608 fwhp


LMAO..... I don't know what is funnier the 608 number or the F in the FWHP.....
__________________
"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"......Enzo Ferrari
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 05:56 PM   #4
RokX
'07 E92 335i SOLD
RokX's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
452
Posts

Drives: '08 Jeep SRT8, SC'd '06 GTO
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denver CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson92 View Post
whos worse, the fool or the fool who enables the fool
They are equal
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 06:13 PM   #5
533ogetnom
Banned
24
Rep
1,760
Posts

Drives: 335coupe
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
LMAO..... I don't know what is funnier the 608 number or the F in the FWHP.....
i saw that and cracked up
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 06:52 PM   #6
dr335is
Brigadier General
56
Rep
4,990
Posts

Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RokX View Post
A good friend of mine has an SRT4 stage 3 acr that he CLAIMS 608 fwhp and he can run a 9.8 second quarter LMAO. He always tells me he beat this and that, along with it 2 335s lately. Although I'm sure they're around, I haven't even seen another 335i here in Denver. He's a great guy, he's just one of those fibbers and one who serves you bullshit at every meal.

Anyways, I wanted to find out for real so the other night we did 1 run from a roll on a clear highway. I have Procede and wider tires, thats all. He jumped me at the beginning because the asshole didn't honk, only getting about half a car length on me. I slowly began inching on him until we were about even then shut it down as we were running out of open road up to 120-130. Next the excuses came. "Well, if I had 110 octane, thats like 150 more horsepower." And then said, man that thing is quick, you'll probably run low 12's or maybe less than that. Haha, shows how much he knows. And he still drives a Neon...

Just thought I would share
friendship....
BMW vs. Neon...sad that some people have that nice car...
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 06:55 PM   #7
RokX
'07 E92 335i SOLD
RokX's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
452
Posts

Drives: '08 Jeep SRT8, SC'd '06 GTO
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denver CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
friendship....
BMW vs. Neon...sad that some people have that nice car...
You must be perfect. Never called one of your friends a name in your life huh? Lighten up for God's sake.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 07:02 PM   #8
E90ice
Banned
E90ice's Avatar
61
Rep
2,004
Posts

Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe
Join Date: May 2006
Location: WA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RokX View Post
A good friend of mine has an SRT4 stage 3 acr that he CLAIMS 608 fwhp and he can run a 9.8 second quarter LMAO. He always tells me he beat this and that, along with it 2 335s lately. Although I'm sure they're around, I haven't even seen another 335i here in Denver. He's a great guy, he's just one of those fibbers and one who serves you bullshit at every meal.

Anyways, I wanted to find out for real so the other night we did 1 run from a roll on a clear highway. I have Procede and wider tires, thats all. He jumped me at the beginning because the asshole didn't honk, only getting about half a car length on me. I slowly began inching on him until we were about even then shut it down as we were running out of open road up to 120-130. Next the excuses came. "Well, if I had 110 octane, thats like 150 more horsepower." And then said, man that thing is quick, you'll probably run low 12's or maybe less than that. Haha, shows how much he knows. And he still drives a Neon...

Just thought I would share
Whenever I hear something like that, I just tell them to
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 07:03 PM   #9
Carnage
Lieutenant General
Carnage's Avatar
United_States
186
Rep
16,404
Posts

Drives: people insane
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: classified

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
Whenever I hear something like that, I just tell them to
hey that's my line....
Appreciate 0
      09-27-2007, 07:07 PM   #10
RokX
'07 E92 335i SOLD
RokX's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
452
Posts

Drives: '08 Jeep SRT8, SC'd '06 GTO
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denver CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
Whenever I hear something like that, I just tell them to
Exactly. Although me and another buddy of mine (mechanic for a chevy dealer) have been having a little fun with it. We've been trying to get him to go run it at Bandimere Speedway here but he always has an excuse.

FYI, if anyone is interested he is selling it lol. its an '05 I believe, with 30k miles. $20,000 lol.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 12:45 AM   #11
renasis
Captain
renasis's Avatar
8
Rep
664
Posts

Drives: 07 E92 335I
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

608fwhp? thats ganna be .............fast?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 01:21 AM   #12
Leesi
Good Student Driver
Leesi's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
589
Posts

Drives: Black BMW
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Northern California

iTrader: (0)

608 fwhp for $20,000
Deal of the Month
__________________
Right E92 sideskirt for sale $50

Jet Black color with minor scratches

PM ME!
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 01:27 AM   #13
Neema
Major General
Neema's Avatar
United_States
224
Rep
7,234
Posts

Drives: a few BMWs
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesi View Post
608 fwhp for $20,000
Deal of the Month
damn thats nuts
__________________

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 01:39 AM   #14
RokX
'07 E92 335i SOLD
RokX's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
452
Posts

Drives: '08 Jeep SRT8, SC'd '06 GTO
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denver CO

iTrader: (0)

Haha guys I seriously doubt its anywhere close to 608 when a heavier 335i can keep up with it, with maybe 55-60% the hp
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 08:54 AM   #15
dr335is
Brigadier General
56
Rep
4,990
Posts

Drives: Some Mazda junk...
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RokX View Post
You must be perfect. Never called one of your friends a name in your life huh? Lighten up for God's sake.
yes I did when I was 16...a long time ago...
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2007, 11:25 AM   #16
Nyulak
Captain
Nyulak's Avatar
United_States
9
Rep
951
Posts

Drives: 2009 BMW 535xi
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SheffVill, OH

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2009 BMW 535xi  [0.00]
My friends are my friends because I care enough to call them names!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 PM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST