BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Australia
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-06-2013, 04:57 AM   #1
Freddo
Freddo
 
Drives: E92 2008 M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Brookwater, Queensland

Posts: 10
iTrader: (0)

SS Brakes Lines where do you buy from in Aust

Any suggestions on suppliers in australia to buy stainless steel brake lines for E92 M3 with reasonable prices? Or are quality SS lines cheaper from overseas websites?
Freddo is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      07-07-2013, 04:46 AM   #2
MFKN3
Lieutenant Colonel
 
MFKN3's Avatar
 
Drives: 4.5L stroker s/c E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Australia

Posts: 1,957
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddo View Post
Any suggestions on suppliers in australia to buy stainless steel brake lines for E92 M3 with reasonable prices? Or are quality SS lines cheaper from overseas websites?
I use the ECS Tuning kit. They sell a complete set and have a lot of shipping options. I use RBF600 race fluid (cheaper to buy here) and Hawk HP+ pads.
MFKN3 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      07-10-2013, 07:05 PM   #3
EarthboundMisfit
Private First Class
 
EarthboundMisfit's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Brisbane

Posts: 104
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFKN3 View Post
I use the ECS Tuning kit. They sell a complete set and have a lot of shipping options. I use RBF600 race fluid (cheaper to buy here) and Hawk HP+ pads.
Did you buy the Motul RBF600 in Brisbane? If so, where? How long did ECS take to ship the kit to you?
EarthboundMisfit is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      07-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #4
MFKN3
Lieutenant Colonel
 
MFKN3's Avatar
 
Drives: 4.5L stroker s/c E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Australia

Posts: 1,957
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthboundMisfit View Post
Did you buy the Motul RBF600 in Brisbane? If so, where? How long did ECS take to ship the kit to you?
Last lot I got off a melbourne ebay seller. It's cheaper than importing due to bump in shipping fees from weight.
MFKN3 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST