BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-22-2013, 02:37 AM   #419
Nkc
Captain
 
Nkc's Avatar
 
Drives: E89-Z4 35i, E36-MZ3, E82 1M
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver/Hong Kong

Posts: 642
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
he won't be. he's already played almost 10 years, his learning curve is over.

calling others lame is lame. you can get off my ass now.

it's just basketball, grow up. and it's "you're"... stay in school
Learning curve over eh? Is that why he keeps improving EVERY SINGLE YEAR?

I hate to be the stats guy but here it is:
2012-2013
Minutes/Game= Lowest in his career
FG% .565 = Highest in his career
3P% .406 = Highest in his career
RPG 8 = Highest in his career
APG 7.3 = Highest in his career
TO 2.97 = Lowest in his career
PF 1.45 = Lowest in his career
PPG 26.8 = Close to his career average

This is all in 1 year.
__________________
E89 Z4-35i DCT --- E36-Z3 M-Roadster --- E82-1M
Current BMW's
Nkc is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 03:04 AM   #420
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Learning curve over eh? Is that why he keeps improving EVERY SINGLE YEAR?

I hate to be the stats guy but here it is:
2012-2013
Minutes/Game= Lowest in his career
FG% .565 = Highest in his career
3P% .406 = Highest in his career
RPG 8 = Highest in his career
APG 7.3 = Highest in his career
TO 2.97 = Lowest in his career
PF 1.45 = Lowest in his career
PPG 26.8 = Close to his career average

This is all in 1 year.
how about who makes more $$$ lol (people STILL buy jordans!)

i see your point... lebron's in his prime and the stats are consistent with that. i'm just going by my gut, watching him play all these years. he's always been good, hasn't exactly broken out into a new player or anything. also, the nba trend has always been to change the rules so that it's easier to score (e.g. 2/1/0 hand check, 3 foul shots, ...)

though if it's consensus that he's the goat when he retires, pm me and i'll send you a cookie

fwiw, i hated jordan when he played . even if lebron ultimately wins out in stats (still a big if), it'll be hard to convince anyone that he has more style than jordan.

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 06-22-2013 at 03:18 AM.
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 10:26 AM   #421
Rukuss
Major
 
Rukuss's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland

Posts: 1,250
iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
how about who makes more $$$ lol (people STILL buy jordans!)

i see your point... lebron's in his prime and the stats are consistent with that. i'm just going by my gut, watching him play all these years. he's always been good, hasn't exactly broken out into a new player or anything. also, the nba trend has always been to change the rules so that it's easier to score (e.g. 2/1/0 hand check, 3 foul shots, ...)

though if it's consensus that he's the goat when he retires, pm me and i'll send you a cookie

fwiw, i hated jordan when he played . even if lebron ultimately wins out in stats (still a big if), it'll be hard to convince anyone that he has more style than jordan.
MJ will always be an Icon, I buy Jordan gear although he retired when I was in HS,style leader yes " AIR JORDAN", no one can replace the old time greats they will always be frozen in there erras
Rukuss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 10:35 AM   #422
Rukuss
Major
 
Rukuss's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland

Posts: 1,250
iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
he won't be. he's already played almost 10 years, his learning curve is over.

calling others lame is lame. you can get off my ass now.

it's just basketball, grow up. and it's "you're"... stay in school
Im not on UR ass, just giving my opinion, you must be sensitive, again it is lame to compare!! I'm a big hoops fan so more passion then you I guess, opppssss a misspelled word back to school I go We will see if he becomes the GOAT.
Rukuss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #423
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukuss View Post
Im not on UR ass, just giving my opinion, you must be sensitive, again it is lame to compare!! I'm a big hoops fan so more passion then you I guess, opppssss a misspelled word back to school I go We will see if he becomes the GOAT.
well then every basketball fan minus you must be lame, because everyone compares. the term goat requires comparison, how else is one the greatest of all time unless he's better (i.e. comparison) than the rest.

again, stay in school. and stop talking to me kthxbai.

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 06-22-2013 at 12:30 PM.
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #424
whats77inaname
Banned
 
Drives: when at all possible
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tx

Posts: 1,740
iTrader: (15)

Congrats to the Heat. SA, get some rest, you'll need it for next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha_Zulu View Post
To all the Heat Haters. Die in a fire, you were wrong.
*smh*. And you wonder what's wrong in the world today....
whats77inaname is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #425
Zacke92m
Captain
 
Drives: 2013 e92 m3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Miami,Fl

Posts: 671
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 335i  [3.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
he won't be. he's already played almost 10 years, his learning curve is over.

calling others lame is lame. you can get off my ass now.

it's just basketball, grow up. and it's "you're"... stay in school
So much hate. Must be a Lakers fan:O
__________________
Zacke92m is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 09:48 PM   #426
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackman93 View Post
So much hate. Must be a Lakers fan:O
yeah, must be (though it's somewhat tapered off since shaq left)

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 06-22-2013 at 09:53 PM.
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #427
Rukuss
Major
 
Rukuss's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland

Posts: 1,250
iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
well then every basketball fan minus you must be lame, because everyone compares. the term goat requires comparison, how else is one the greatest of all time unless he's better (i.e. comparison) than the rest.

again, stay in school. and stop talking to me kthxbai.
Man wake up you can't compare what's so hard to understand about that, lame, you mad and hating that the Spurs lost, James will be the GOAT don't be mad, and it appears you need to go to school with your editing sh^t! (clown)!!!! I'm off this tired thread.
Rukuss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #428
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukuss View Post
Man wake up you can't compare what's so hard to understand about that, lame, you mad and hating that the Spurs lost, James will be the GOAT don't be mad, and it appears you need to go to school with your editing sh^t! (clown)!!!! I'm off this tired thread.
stupid, how is there a GOAT without comparing? you're stupid, gtfo (and ignored).

it's just basketball, obviously i didn't like the outcome but i was over it an hour after the game ended. my happiness is not contingent upon teams winning or losing. taking bets on what this hosehead's like irl... LOL

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 06-22-2013 at 10:19 PM.
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #429
Rukuss
Major
 
Rukuss's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland

Posts: 1,250
iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
yeah, must be (though it's somewhat tapered off since shaq left)
Your full of edits tonight you must have your panties in a bunch, or just karma for my misspelled word (is it your,you're or UR?) lol..lol.. a Lakeshow fan hu I'm Ghost fool!
Rukuss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 10:20 PM   #430
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

^ sorry buddy, too late
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 10:24 PM   #431
Rukuss
Major
 
Rukuss's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland

Posts: 1,250
iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
stupid, how is there a GOAT without comparing? you're stupid, gtfo (and ignored).

it's just basketball, obviously i didn't like the outcome but i was over it an hour after the game ended. my happiness is not contingent upon teams winning or losing. taking bets on what this hosehead's like irl... LOL
This hosehead is cool, and don't get mad because we don't agree only girls do that, UR showing your ignorance, again fool stay off my nutz!
Rukuss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2013, 10:27 PM   #432
Rukuss
Major
 
Rukuss's Avatar
 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland

Posts: 1,250
iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBC2015 View Post
What the fuck did you say?

Seriously, I can't even read half the dumb shit you guys are posting in this thread.
Man this guy pissed me off ,so i had to fire back, i apologize words usually don't set me off.
Rukuss is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-23-2013, 12:18 AM   #433
Inspired
Colonel
 
Inspired's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

Posts: 2,253
iTrader: (2)

Found this on another forum. Pretty interesting facts.
Bulls title team

Best Rebounder - Grant or Rodman
Best Defender - Pippen
Best Scorer - Jordan
Best Assist - Pippen
Best Blocker - Pippen
Best Steal - Jordan

Heat title team

Best Rebounder - LeBron
Best Defender - LeBron
Best Scorer - LeBron
Best Assist - Lebron
Best Blocker - Bosh
Best Steal - Lebron

Lakers Title team (3-peat team)

Best Rebounder - Shaq
Best Defender - Shaq
Best Scorer - Shaq
Best Assist - Kobe
Best Blocker - Shaq
Best Steal - Kobe
Inspired is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-23-2013, 12:35 AM   #434
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Templar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: One of the coasts...

Posts: 1,816
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mookie45 View Post
It's all good...Haters gonna hate
I'm not hating on the Heat. I just laugh at people like the ones who were leaving before the end of game 6. Then all of a sudden try to come back. Tools.

And lol at people taking grubba balls seriously. He doesn't know shit about anything. He really sticks to his useless message posting title. The only thing that he can give advice on is how to buy a hooker for those who cant get laid.
Templar is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-23-2013, 01:03 AM   #435
amanda hor$t
Banned
 
Drives: a380
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: ny ny

Posts: 208
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Found this on another forum. Pretty interesting facts.
Bulls title team

Best Rebounder - Grant or Rodman
Best Defender - Pippen
Best Scorer - Jordan
Best Assist - Pippen
Best Blocker - Pippen
Best Steal - Jordan
somehow pippen never won an mvp... 0 for 6, with those facts alone you'd think otherwise. shaq and lebron swept the mvp trophies in their teams.

"kobe's better with the ball, jordan's better off the ball" --phil jackson
amanda hor$t is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #436
Chewy734
Major General
 
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Posts: 6,774
iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Found this on another forum. Pretty interesting facts.
Just because you see something on a forum, doesn't make it fact.
__________________

Currently for sale: N/A
Chewy734 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-23-2013, 10:34 AM   #437
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 10|Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:35:72
 
1MOREMOD's Avatar
 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

Posts: 12,183
iTrader: (5)

you cant put anything on the internet that isnt true!
__________________

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
1MOREMOD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #438
Zacke92m
Captain
 
Drives: 2013 e92 m3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Miami,Fl

Posts: 671
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 335i  [3.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
Just because you see something on a forum, doesn't make it fact.
Those stats seem pretty accurate to me? Why question them? lol
__________________
Zacke92m is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-23-2013, 12:14 PM   #439
Chewy734
Major General
 
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Posts: 6,774
iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackman93 View Post
Those stats seem pretty accurate to me? Why question them? lol
Because I can also easily find this on the internet...

Quote:
MJ is one of only five guards in NBA history to win Defensive Player of the Year, as he took home the honors in 1988.

He was named to the All-Defensive First Team nine times during his career, each time as a member of the Bulls.

Jordan played the passing lanes exceptionally well, could shut down gifted scorers and had the hops to block shots taken by seven-footers.
But, then again, my point is moot as well... comparing LBJ to Jordan is laughable at this point in LBJ's career.
__________________

Currently for sale: N/A
Chewy734 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-23-2013, 02:47 PM   #440
Inspired
Colonel
 
Inspired's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

Posts: 2,253
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
Just because you see something on a forum, doesn't make it fact.
How are those not facts? They are based on the playoffs statistical averages of the time of their championship run.
Inspired is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST