BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Steve Thomas BMW

03-28-2014, 01:25 PM   #1
Overlord73
Dream Came True

Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Houston - Gauging Interest Set of Brombacher Wheels with Michelin Super Sport

All I'm just trying to gauge if there is any local interest here in Houston on my set of Work Brombacher Wheels with Michelin Super Sports. I ran these for maybe 200 miles but now there are just sitting in my garage. I bought these brand new in the promo that Vivid was running about 1.5 years ago and waited 3 months for them and then another 6 months before I got my car. The wheels are 19 x 9.5 and 19 x 10.5 with nice wide lips custom offsets that I can dig up but they looked perfect on my E92 in my opinion. They are matte black face with polished lip and with centercaps. No TPMS. Just moved back to H-Town in November and I live in the loop....running 19's is not realistic and at this point I'd rather sell them and try recoup something while they are still in pristine condition and have lots of tread. I can provide pics to any interested parties and of course If you are in town happy to have you come by and take a look. As for pricing literally it was $3200 for the wheels and $1100 for the tires I know I wouldn't get anything close to that. I'd like to get around $3200 for the setup picked up. If you'd like more info please drop me a PM.
Overlord73 is offline   United_States