BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

GT Haus

08-03-2013, 10:13 AM   #221
RS4now
Private First Class

Drives: M3 space gray

I haven't taken any good pics. My garage spot looks like I park in a cave. Which isn't too far from the truth. Ill work on some pics tho weekend. If I could get the Bluetooth to answer phone calls again if b in heaven but driving is bliss.
      08-03-2013, 12:47 PM   #222
Hurricane
Lieutenant

Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
2012 E92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS4now View Post
I haven't taken any good pics. My garage spot looks like I park in a cave. Which isn't too far from the truth. Ill work on some pics tho weekend. If I could get the Bluetooth to answer phone calls again if b in heaven but driving is bliss.
Former RS4 owner myself. What do think of your new M3?
Hurricane is offline   United_States
      08-03-2013, 01:43 PM   #223
RS4now
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
Former RS4 owner myself. What do think of your new M3?
I really like it. I've only put 350miles on it so far so I haven't got on it too much. Handling wise its very similar and by that I mean planted to the ground. The nav, and other technical stuff is way better than the Audi. But the Audi was 5 years older so its hard to fault it. I was going to post more of a review after the break in period. Again, so far its been great. I do think Audi makes a better interior though. Just my opinion.
      08-03-2013, 02:04 PM   #224
Hurricane
Lieutenant

Drives: 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
2012 E92 M3  [5.00]
Cool man. Get past the break in period and do a quick review. Lar Thal on this forum has a great comparison write up.
Hurricane is offline   United_States
      08-03-2013, 04:09 PM   #225
RS4now
Private First Class

[quote=Hurricane;14436313]Cool man. Get past the break in period and do a quick review. Lar Thal on this forum has a great comparison write up.[/QUOTE

I read his write up. I cant say I would disagree with him at all. I cannot compare the Manual transmission of the M3 since i got the DCT, but i agree with his clutch description. I did not like shifting from 1-2 at all. I think the seats are better in the M and I did not get enhanced sound but don't hear much of a difference. I am disappointed in the BMW regarding the pedals. How can a car that costs that much come with plastic brake and gas pedals. Its sad.