BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge
 
OneEighty
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #133
SES_D
pewpew
SES_D's Avatar
United_States
267
Rep
21,119
Posts

 
Drives: LTMW
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SF, Bay Area

iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Yeah, no way OKC will beat the Heat without James Harden. Trading away James Harden was one of the biggest mistake.
Did you watch Harden in the play offs last season? Go review his stats and tell me it was a mistake again.

The rockets, have nobody. Naturally, Harden will be the go to guy to score. Who else is going to do it? fukin JLIN? So this makes him look like a super star? Did you see the way Harden performed in clutch situations against OKC this series? Again, go back and look and tell me that it's a mistake.
__________________
LTMotorWerks | EuroProjektz
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 09:10 PM   #134
Inspired
Colonel
Inspired's Avatar
40
Rep
2,254
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
Did you watch Harden in the play offs last season? Go review his stats and tell me it was a mistake again.

The rockets, have nobody. Naturally, Harden will be the go to guy to score. Who else is going to do it? fukin JLIN? So this makes him look like a super star? Did you see the way Harden performed in clutch situations against OKC this series? Again, go back and look and tell me that it's a mistake.
I was referring to trading Harden away for Kevin Martin. OKC decided to sign Ibaka over Harden. That is the biggest mistake, IMO.

Are you going to honestly tell me you will take Kevin Martin over Harden in the playoffs and regular season? Not like Kevin Martin did anything either this playoffs and he definitely did nothing to help OKC when Westbrook went out. At least Harden can create his own shot and actually drive to the basket. Furthermore, Harden is still young and only been playing in the league for 4 years. He has a lot of potential to become a even better player while Kevin Martin is past his prime and his efficiency has been decreasing every year.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #135
Rukuss
Major
Rukuss's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,331
Posts

 
Drives: 135i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Portland

iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
I was referring to trading Harden away for Kevin Martin. OKC decided to sign Ibaka over Harden. That is the biggest mistake, IMO.

Are you going to honestly tell me you will take Kevin Martin over Harden in the playoffs and regular season? Not like Kevin Martin did anything either this playoffs and he definitely did nothing to help OKC when Westbrook went out. At least Harden can create his own shot and actually drive to the basket. Furthermore, Harden is still young and only been playing in the league for 4 years. He has a lot of potential to become a even better player while Kevin Martin is past his prime and his efficiency has been decreasing every year.
+1^^^
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 09:34 PM   #136
Dkhan23
Banned
12
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Bandwagon? How is he going to bandwagon is own home team?

BTW, I thought you were from Vancouver and hopping on the Lakers bandwagon?



This is the 335 section. All BMW share the same off topic...
I don't think you understand the term "bandwagon" just because you you live in another city and go for a team in another city doesn't make you a bandwagon... And I doubt he watched the heat before lebron came...
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #137
Zacke92m
Captain
United_States
19
Rep
742
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 e92 m3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Miami,Fl

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 335i  [3.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
I don't think you understand the term "bandwagon" just because you you live in another city and go for a team in another city doesn't make you a bandwagon... And I doubt he watched the heat before lebron came...
says the "bandwagon" hater lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 09:38 PM   #138
Dkhan23
Banned
12
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
No heat fan is mad, about to repeat. Your anger is so apparent and funny. Please continue, nothing like young heat haters getting their panties in a bunch on a car forum.
LMAO "about to repeat" when you pay stern the possibilities are endless. Every time lebron drives he gets a call, remember the time when lebron went 6 games without a foul, the way he plays that's impossible. Your the one that's mad, I'm just laughing
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 09:48 PM   #139
justinnum1
Brigadier General
63
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
LMAO "about to repeat" when you pay stern the possibilities are endless. Every time lebron drives he gets a call, remember the time when lebron went 6 games without a foul, the way he plays that's impossible. Your the one that's mad, I'm just laughing
It's ok bro. Step away from the computer, leave your house, get some pussy. Enjoy miami winning again.
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #140
Dkhan23
Banned
12
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
I was referring to trading Harden away for Kevin Martin. OKC decided to sign Ibaka over Harden. That is the biggest mistake, IMO.

Are you going to honestly tell me you will take Kevin Martin over Harden in the playoffs and regular season? Not like Kevin Martin did anything either this playoffs and he definitely did nothing to help OKC when Westbrook went out. At least Harden can create his own shot and actually drive to the basket. Furthermore, Harden is still young and only been playing in the league for 4 years. He has a lot of potential to become a even better player while Kevin Martin is past his prime and his efficiency has been decreasing every year.
How is ibaka over harden a bad move? They already have westbrook and durant who's going to take ibaka's position? Collison? That guy doesn't even average 5 points a game
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #141
Inspired
Colonel
Inspired's Avatar
40
Rep
2,254
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
I don't think you understand the term "bandwagon" just because you you live in another city and go for a team in another city doesn't make you a bandwagon... And I doubt he watched the heat before lebron came...
Keep hopping the Laker bandwagon in Canada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
LMAO "about to repeat" when you pay stern the possibilities are endless. Every time lebron drives he gets a call, remember the time when lebron went 6 games without a foul, the way he plays that's impossible. Your the one that's mad, I'm just laughing
Why would he be mad when his team is in the Conference Final? Looks like you are the one crying that Lebron got his 4th MVP and on his mission to get his 2nd ring.

And the team you bandwagon got swept
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #142
Dkhan23
Banned
12
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
It's ok bro. Step away from the computer, leave your house, get some pussy. Enjoy miami winning again.
LOL nice comeback fool
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #143
Inspired
Colonel
Inspired's Avatar
40
Rep
2,254
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
How is ibaka over harden a bad move? They already have westbrook and durant who's going to take ibaka's position? Collison? That guy doesn't even average 5 points a game
You talk about Ibaka like he is a superstar. That guy doesn't even have a post move and he relies on jump shot. BTW, they have Perkins in the paint also..He is a better defender than Ibaka but lacks offense
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #144
Dkhan23
Banned
12
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Keep hopping the Laker bandwagon in Canada...



Why would he be mad when his team is in the Conference Final? Looks like you are the one crying that Lebron got his 4th MVP and on his mission to get his 2nd ring.

And the team you bandwagon got swept
These days MVP's don't count for sh*t its just a popularity contest just like the dunk contest when griffin won, advertising that Kia you think they would let him come 2nd? No! What ever brings them more money... Carmelo or Durant deserve to get the MVP... Keep hopping on the heat bandwagon from California
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 10:03 PM   #145
Dkhan23
Banned
12
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
You talk about Ibaka like he is a superstar. That guy doesn't even have a post move and he relies on jump shot. BTW, they have Perkins in the paint also..He is a better defender than Ibaka but lacks offense
How is crybaby a better defender when he averages less RPG and BPG than ibaka? Ibaka averages 3 blocks a game that's pretty damn good
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 10:03 PM   #146
Zacke92m
Captain
United_States
19
Rep
742
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 e92 m3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Miami,Fl

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 335i  [3.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
These days MVP's don't count for sh*t its just a popularity contest just like the dunk contest when griffin won, advertising that Kia you think they would let him come 2nd? No! What ever brings them more money... Carmelo or Durant deserve to get the MVP... Keep hopping on the heat bandwagon from California
LOL Carmelo deserves MVP you sir must have graduated with a PHD in trolling from Idiot University. Stuff that comes out of your mouth is hilarious...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #147
Dkhan23
Banned
12
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackman93 View Post
LOL Carmelo deserves MVP you sir must have graduated with a PHD in trolling from Idiot University. Stuff that comes out of your mouth is hilarious...
29 PPG and 7 RPG and only carried the Knicks to the playoffs. Without him their sh*t. Heat without lebron have wade and bosh to carry them at least. Guess you never watched Melo play since your a heat "fan".
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 10:10 PM   #148
justinnum1
Brigadier General
63
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
29 PPG and 7 RPG and only carried the Knicks to the playoffs. Without him their sh*t. Heat without lebron have wade and bosh to carry them at least. Guess you never watched Melo play since your a heat "fan".
Who wants to watch a perennial loser?
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 10:10 PM   #149
Inspired
Colonel
Inspired's Avatar
40
Rep
2,254
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
These days MVP's don't count for sh*t its just a popularity contest just like the dunk contest when griffin won, advertising that Kia you think they would let him come 2nd? No! What ever brings them more money... Carmelo or Durant deserve to get the MVP... Keep hopping on the heat bandwagon from California
Are you saying that Michael Jordan didn't deserve any of his 5 MVP? And Kobe didn't deserve his only 1 MVP?

Keep calling everyone bandwagon when you bandwagon my Lakers.. You are a disgrace to all Laker fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
How is crybaby a better defender when he averages less RPG and BPG than ibaka? Ibaka averages 3 blocks a game that's pretty damn good
Because having tough defense, setting hard screen, and other important things dont show up on stats.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 10:18 PM   #150
Zacke92m
Captain
United_States
19
Rep
742
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 e92 m3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Miami,Fl

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2011 335i  [3.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
29 PPG and 7 RPG and only carried the Knicks to the playoffs. Without him their sh*t. Heat without lebron have wade and bosh to carry them at least. Guess you never watched Melo play since your a heat "fan".
I was going to type out an explanation but you're not even worth it lol
__________________
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #151
Dkhan23
Banned
12
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Are you saying that Michael Jordan didn't deserve any of his 5 MVP? And Kobe didn't deserve his only 1 MVP?

Keep calling everyone bandwagon when you bandwagon my Lakers.. You are a disgrace to all Laker fans...



Because having tough defense, setting hard screen, and other important things dont show up on stats.
You didn't get the part where I said "these says" Durant or kobe could have won the MVP the past years. Also dude you still don't know what a bandwagon is. Set all the screens you want but Ibaka is a better defender, rebounder, and shot blocker and can actually put up points. How are you actually going to argue that he's not better.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 10:28 PM   #152
Dkhan23
Banned
12
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackman93 View Post
I was going to type out an explanation but you're not even worth it lol
It was worth it for you to explain 5 mins ago. You don't have an explanation cause you know your wrong.
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 10:29 PM   #153
Dkhan23
Banned
12
Rep
360
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada/USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
Who wants to watch a perennial loser?
Why do you watch LeBrick then?
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2013, 10:32 PM   #154
justinnum1
Brigadier General
63
Rep
4,007
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkhan23 View Post
Why do you watch LeBrick then?
He came to my team. And if you are calling lebron a loser than you know even less than I thought. I enjoy trolls like yourself. Reminds me how lucky i am to root for one of the greatest that will ever player the game

But seriously, step away from your computer and get some pussy already.
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST