BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum
 
PYSPEED
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-03-2013, 03:50 PM   #1
MaverickNemesis
7
Captain
 
Drives: Your Girl Crazy
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Gotham City, New York

Posts: 790
iTrader: (3)

MFest issues?

I have to say dealing with them has been like pulling teeth. I ordered 2 parts from Mfest on March 3rd and only received 2 emails since then after numerous tries to cancel my order amongst other things. They did not tell me the status of my items until at least 7 emails and then just gave me the run around. They finally sent me a "your order has been shipped" email on April 16th with no tracking number and I am still waiting on the item. It's been 2 months exactly now I have sent over 15 emails and have gotten 1 response. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
MaverickNemesis is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #2
T3X4S
2
Second Lieutenant
 
T3X4S's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 MW M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: DFW

Posts: 232
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW E92 M3  [0.00]
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only person who has gotten screwed over. I placed an order on an accessory in January. After I emailed them 3-4 weeks later, I was told that they were still awaiting the accessory as the previous shipment from their supplier was not up to spec. I sent another one asking about status a month later and no response. So, it's coming on 4 months and no product. I have written this off as a loss and lesson learned as Mfest appears to be a bunch of scammers.
T3X4S is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      05-06-2013, 07:15 AM   #3
laidback
17
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: M's
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SoCal

Posts: 1,721
iTrader: (0)

We apologize for the delays on the orders (we encountered a few difficulties with the manufacturing) and we're revamping our online orders and services and getting them all sorted out, if you encounter any issues please don't hesitate to pm me asap. Again we apologize for any inconvenience and will continue to improve our services. Thank you for your understanding.
laidback is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
HoodR$CH
4
Lieutenant
 
HoodR$CH's Avatar
 
Drives: AW E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Minneapolis

Posts: 482
iTrader: (13)

chris, can you please ship my order out!?!?
__________________


Brembo BBK|BPM Tune|HRE P43 SC|BMW Performance Seats|KWV3
HoodR$CH is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #5
toddcc1
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Monument, CO

Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickNemesis View Post
I have to say dealing with them has been like pulling teeth. I ordered 2 parts from Mfest on March 3rd and only received 2 emails since then after numerous tries to cancel my order amongst other things. They did not tell me the status of my items until at least 7 emails and then just gave me the run around. They finally sent me a "your order has been shipped" email on April 16th with no tracking number and I am still waiting on the item. It's been 2 months exactly now I have sent over 15 emails and have gotten 1 response. Has anyone else encountered this problem?
Still waiting as well, ordered 3/11. But, they are the only ones I could find doing them; especially the side badges. I'm having Luis @ OSS do a German M logo on my projector housing, they should be completed by tomorrow. Bad news if I can't find the M side badge. I feel like a should've gone with a monochrome M logo on the projector housing, at least you can find those. Without the German side badges, it's going to look like a doucher that can't coordinate their car and its badging.
toddcc1 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2013, 09:27 AM   #6
MaverickNemesis
7
Captain
 
Drives: Your Girl Crazy
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Gotham City, New York

Posts: 790
iTrader: (3)

Finally received my order didn't get exactly what I requested the carbon fiber stripe and one of the side markers had a paint smudge but oh well. Do not think it was worth my time and money. Hopefully you all have better success.
MaverickNemesis is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2013, 02:39 PM   #7
toddcc1
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Monument, CO

Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickNemesis View Post
Finally received my order didn't get exactly what I requested the carbon fiber stripe and one of the side markers had a paint smudge but oh well. Do not think it was worth my time and money. Hopefully you all have better success.
Hey, that's good news, sort of. You got product, atleast. What all did you order and how long did it take?

...nevermind, I read your first post.
toddcc1 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2013, 08:32 PM   #8
toddcc1
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Monument, CO

Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)

Has anyone else received their bits?
toddcc1 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #9
KRP2NYT
0
New Member
 
KRP2NYT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E93 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)

Nothing Fixed with Mfest - Stay Away

I am experiencing the same issues regarding an order paid for last month. Despite repeated emails and the typical response from Chris..."they should ship tomorrow"...I haven't gotten squat.

I'll be disputing the payment with Paypal. Is there a moderator on the forum that tracks and monitors repeated negative experiences so that a mass warning can be sent to members?

Had I known about these ongoing problems with Mfest, I never would have ordered from them to begin with.
KRP2NYT is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #10
toddcc1
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Monument, CO

Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRP2NYT View Post
I am experiencing the same issues regarding an order paid for last month. Despite repeated emails and the typical response from Chris..."they should ship tomorrow"...I haven't gotten squat.

I'll be disputing the payment with Paypal. Is there a moderator on the forum that tracks and monitors repeated negative experiences so that a mass warning can be sent to members?

Had I known about these ongoing problems with Mfest, I never would have ordered from them to begin with.
I don't know if there's formal process, someone else may chime in on it. But, posting "experiences" negative or positive is one way to inform potential customers.

Time to call Mark @ Luftkraft Fabrication.
toddcc1 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #11
KRP2NYT
0
New Member
 
KRP2NYT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E93 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)

Mfest???

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddcc1 View Post
I don't know if there's formal process, someone else may chime in on it. But, posting "experiences" negative or positive is one way to inform potential customers.

Time to call Mark @ Luftkraft Fabrication.
Done and Done. Mark was out but just spoke to Kris. Roundels and trunk badge being shipped tomorrow for custom paint. Kris appreciated the referral, by you!
KRP2NYT is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-12-2013, 02:51 PM   #12
toddcc1
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Monument, CO

Posts: 156
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRP2NYT View Post
Done and Done. Mark was out but just spoke to Kris. Roundels and trunk badge being shipped tomorrow for custom paint. Kris appreciated the referral, by you!
Nice. They'll do custom furniture as well!!!
toddcc1 is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #13
KRP2NYT
0
New Member
 
KRP2NYT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E93 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Woodstock, GA

Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)

Luftkraft

Space gray/gloss black. Thanks for the referral!
Attached Images
 
KRP2NYT is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-28-2013, 04:32 PM   #14
Endless619
39
DHS
 
Endless619's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Range Rover Black Edition
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Disneyland

Posts: 3,930
iTrader: (14)

Garage List
I got my stuff within a week last year.
Endless619 is offline   Spain
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2013, 05:54 PM   #15
Hujan
18
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 2013 E92 M3; 2010 Z4 35i
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Diego, CA

Posts: 1,853
iTrader: (4)

Is the consensus still to avoid MFest?
__________________
E92 M3: BPM Sport Stg. 2 | Akrapovic Evolution | Brembo GT 380/380 | Ohlins R&T w/ Vorschlags | RD Sport sways

E89 Z4 35i: Cobb Stg. 1+ | Evolution Racewerks FMIC w/ CP | Tial BOV | BMS filter | BMS OCC | BMS oil thermo
Hujan is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:37 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST