BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications
 
Steve Thomas BMW
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #45
epbb
Private First Class
 
epbb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SW FL

Posts: 159
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozaiya View Post
cost about $60 USD when converted
yeah it's growing on me, im starting to appreciate it more as time goes by
Is yours the plug and play type, or the drill and mount type?
epbb is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-27-2013, 09:30 AM   #46
dozaiya
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shanghai

Posts: 481
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epbb View Post
Is yours the plug and play type, or the drill and mount type?
it's plug and play as stated in the first post
i can literally do it blind folded
dozaiya is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2013, 07:52 PM   #47
tokic_o
Private First Class
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Toronto

Posts: 176
iTrader: (0)

link link link? where can i buyyyyy?
tokic_o is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2013, 09:37 PM   #48
dozaiya
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shanghai

Posts: 481
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokic_o View Post
link link link? where can i buyyyyy?
it should be on ebay pretty soon, first week of june
dozaiya is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2013, 09:48 PM   #49
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
 
ALPINE6SPD's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Highland Lakes NJ

Posts: 10,416
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via AIM to ALPINE6SPD
I like it. Would be nice to have a switch to turn it on and off.
ALPINE6SPD is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2013, 10:18 PM   #50
And1M3
Major
 
And1M3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 M3 MR FR/Bk
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,062
iTrader: (6)

I want a set and keep us update on when the link is available.
And1M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2013, 07:01 AM   #51
dozaiya
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shanghai

Posts: 481
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by And1M3 View Post
I want a set and keep us update on when the link is available.
check first post for link
dozaiya is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2013, 08:22 AM   #52
Curt2000
Colonel
 
Curt2000's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 ///M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sin City

Posts: 2,451
iTrader: (22)

I think its a subtle and clever little mod...
__________________

Current Car: '13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP (ED Thread)
Former Cars:'10 E90 335i MSport / '07 Interlagos ///M5 / '09 135i / '10 E93 335i
Instagram: @C2KMotorsports
Curt2000 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #53
quiksi
Captain
 
quiksi's Avatar
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 761
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to quiksi
that's a pretty neat accessory... it's not like other cars don't have similar "tricks" already too
__________________

2011 E90 M3 6mt AW/Speed Cloth - ZCP, Moonroof, non-iDrive - PCD 12/9/10
Painted reflectors, matte black grills/gills, RemoteKey+, Homelink retrofit, V1 Hardwire, GP Thunder 8500K, modmy3 LED interior, VRS Replica CF Front Lip, Dinan Mufflers, HRE P40 19" Satin Charcoal, Bridgestone S04
quiksi is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2013, 02:33 PM   #54
NYCM3ryder
Razzor
 
Drives: JB E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New York City

Posts: 513
iTrader: (0)

i only see the years 2012 and up. Will it throw error codes for a 2011 m3 e90???
__________________

2011 E90, 6 speed, technology package, black 220 rims , EDC, moon roof, matt black grills, matte side grills, 15% carbon tints, carbon fiber M pedals, ACS roof wing, IND painted reflectors, mfest black gloss m3badges, Mfest side window stickers, Tuner MS 15mm spacers, Carbon fiber M foot pedals, MS air filter, RPI air scoops, euro switch mod
NYCM3ryder is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #55
Prowess Symphony
Major General
 
Prowess Symphony's Avatar
 
Drives: ///Mistress
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: WV

Posts: 5,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
Anybody bought from the ebay listing in the first post yet?
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #56
epbb
Private First Class
 
epbb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SW FL

Posts: 159
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowess Symphony View Post
Anybody bought from the ebay listing in the first post yet?
I don't think so, since its an active bid listing, and there's no Buy It Now option.
epbb is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #57
epbb
Private First Class
 
epbb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SW FL

Posts: 159
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCM3ryder View Post
i only see the years 2012 and up. Will it throw error codes for a 2011 m3 e90???
Hit the "Next Page" button to continue seeing the compatible models.
epbb is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2013, 11:18 PM   #58
dozaiya
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shanghai

Posts: 481
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epbb View Post
I don't think so, since its an active bid listing, and there's no Buy It Now option.
ok guys she originally had a buy it now, but since she has no credit rating, the policy is that she has to list a bid price also. i think she specifically stated to just use buy it now in the description so everyone can get the quantity they want.
dozaiya is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2013, 11:26 PM   #59
epbb
Private First Class
 
epbb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SW FL

Posts: 159
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozaiya View Post
ok guys she originally had a buy it now, but since she has no credit rating, the policy is that she has to list a bid price also. i think she specifically stated to just use buy it now in the description so everyone can get the quantity they want.
Yeah, so she's going to have to change that, because currently, you can only place a bid. There is no Buy It Now option, even though she mentions to use it in the description.
epbb is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2013, 11:28 PM   #60
dozaiya
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shanghai

Posts: 481
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epbb View Post
Yeah, so she's going to have to change that, because currently, you can only place a bid. There is no Buy It Now option, even though she mentions to use it in the description.
no when I checked it did, i think buy it now disappears after a bid is placed. im guessing it's a member on the forum that placed the bid? maybe its better to retract the bid so everyone can get theirs instead of waiting for the auction to end for another buy it now
dozaiya is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      06-01-2013, 11:36 PM   #61
epbb
Private First Class
 
epbb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SW FL

Posts: 159
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozaiya View Post
no when I checked it did, i think buy it now disappears after a bid is placed. im guessing it's a member on the forum that placed the bid? maybe its better to retract the bid so everyone can get theirs instead of waiting for the auction to end for another buy it now
Just have her post another auction, with only the Buy It Now option. If she must have bids, then she'll have to make separate auctions for each item. She should also significantly cut down on the auction time.
epbb is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2013, 02:22 AM   #62
dozaiya
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shanghai

Posts: 481
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epbb View Post
Just have her post another auction, with only the Buy It Now option. If she must have bids, then she'll have to make separate auctions for each item. She should also significantly cut down on the auction time.
ok guys, got her to change her listings
it will be this way for now until she receives some feedback required to do buy it now only listings.
dozaiya is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2013, 09:50 AM   #63
epbb
Private First Class
 
epbb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SW FL

Posts: 159
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozaiya View Post
ok guys, got her to change her listings
it will be this way for now until she receives some feedback required to do buy it now only listings.
Don't see any listings now... Might want to update post #1.
epbb is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2013, 11:27 AM   #64
dozaiya
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shanghai

Posts: 481
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by epbb View Post
Don't see any listings now... Might want to update post #1.
ok updated
dozaiya is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2013, 12:13 PM   #65
MDIVISION
Lieutenant
 
MDIVISION's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW 135is
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Silicon Valley

Posts: 404
iTrader: (0)

I don't think she knows how to list the item since it's not Buy it Now!

It's a auction form and she states not to bid over other bidders as she has more...But how do you buy one then? She needs to list it as buy it now with a quanity of 50 to 100.
__________________
2002 Honda S2K SOLD
2002 E46 M3 Coupe.. SOLD
2011 BMW 1M Coupe SOLD
2013 BMW M3 Coupe SOLD
2013 BMW 135is & 2014 BMW 335i M Performance
MDIVISION is offline   Iran
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #66
dozaiya
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 MW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Shanghai

Posts: 481
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mloyalty View Post
I don't think she knows how to list the item since it's not Buy it Now!

It's a auction form and she states not to bid over other bidders as she has more...But how do you buy one then? She needs to list it as buy it now with a quanity of 50 to 100.
guys just bid and other listings will show up
i already mentioned the reason she can't just have buy it now is because she has no feedback currently, and ebay's policy requires you to have feedback or else you need to have both bid price and buy it now.
she tried that earlier but some people used bid instead of buy it now, and as you should know the buy it now disappears after you bid
so she created multiple bid listings with short time frame as suggested by epbb in order for her to get some transaction closed to gain some feedback.
so this is like a chicken and egg scenario.
just bid once at 100 and she will close to auction to you

Last edited by dozaiya; 06-02-2013 at 08:27 PM.
dozaiya is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST