|04-18-2013, 10:06 AM||#1|
2006 HPF/Saad Turbo M3 with ProEFI for sale
I am posting my super clean low mile Turbo E46 M3 for sale. I am the original owner (Plus OG for HPF and ProEFI) and want to move on to the e90/92 M3 platform. Here are the details.
Asking price is $47,000 OBO.
Please no low ball offers and I will not respond to your PM.
Willing to trade + cash for 2011 or 2012 e90/92 M3 with DCT or 6 Speed. Not interested in any other vehicle.
2006 e46 M3 IB.
6 speed Competition package with Nav and HK Sound.
No accidents. Never been tracked. Clear title and carfax.
Car made ~800WHP using stock section 1/2 and AP exhaust. Tons more power to be made if new owner changes out exhaust system and get new tune from ProEFI.
HPF 2.5 Kit + Stage 2 Feramic Clutch
Changes from the HPF 2.5 kit are (it could be considered a 2.75 or 3.0?):
- ProEFI128 ECU
- ProEFI128 E85 FlexFuel system and sensors
- ProEFI128 Traction control
- ProEFI128 IBoost (5 position boost control. See pic of cup holder below)
- ProEFI128 Color display
- HPF Intake manifold modified to fit Tial BOV
- HPF Carbon Intake modified with larger K&N filter
- Saad Stage 2 fuel system
- Saad Oil return
- Saad High Output Coil packs
- Saad Diff Brace
- PT7175DBB Turbo
Meth system is still installed on car but disconnected. Included in price.
- KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers
- HPF Subframe reinforcement
- HPF Under brace (not installed but will include)
- PF Black Subframe bushings
- PF Black Rear control arm bushings
- UUC Rear adjustable control arms
- Silver Advan RS-D Wheels (19x10 and 19x8.5)
- Bridgestone RE-11 - 275 30r19
- Yokohama AD08 - 245 35r19
- Will include extra set of rear tires. Yokohama AD08 295 30r19 (only has 2K miles)
- UUC SSK
- Vorsteiner CSL front bumper
- Vorsteiner CSL rear diffuser
- Windows Tint - AZ Legal all around
- VANOS rebuilt by Dr. Vanos (less than 1K miles). All work performed by Saad Racing.
- Overall paint is in great shape for being 7 years old. The front bumper has normal road chips and wear. I will include the stock bumper in the price. Always garaged and hardly ever driven in rain.
- Front leather seats in great shape. Passenger side and rear seats are practically new since I hardly had anyone else in car.
- Oil change done every 3000 miles using only Castrol 10-60 TWS bought from local BMW dealership.
- Motul Tranny and diff fluid changes done (about 5K miles).
- New BMW Competition rotors and Hawk Ceramic pads. Motul Brake fluid.
That should do it. Might have missed a few minor things. Car is running great. All work and current status of car is backed by both Saad Racing and ProEFI.
Please PM for any other questions or details. Thanks!!
|04-18-2013, 04:34 PM||#2|
Drives: '12 sinister CTS-V coupe
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Plano TX
Nice car! GLWS
2009 BMW E92 M3 | Jet Black / Fox Red, Extended - SOLD | Akrapovic Evolution - SOLD | MS Filter | StopTech ST60 / ST40, yellow | KW CS | 90mm stud conversion | 18x10F 18x10.5R HRE R43, Continental rubber | IND appearance package incl. key delete | JL Audio 10W6v3 (2) / HD700/1, Technic's harness
|04-18-2013, 11:00 PM||#4|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|