Originally Posted by Gilou
With a baby on the way, the M3 has to make room for a more family friendly car.
This is a loaded 2008 E92 M3 DCT with a little less than 47k miles in sparkling graphite color and with black leather interior. I bought the car used from BMW of Fort Myers in FL on September 2011 with 25.5k miles.
It comes with:
- Premium Package
- Premium Sound
- Technology Package ( EDC, M Drive, Comfort access, HD Radio)
- BMW Assist paid for until 9/13
- Sycamore wood interior
(I know, I know..)
- Black M359 avangarde wheels installed last september. Some curb rash on 2 of them and small nick on one but overall the wheels look very very good.
- 4 new BERU TPMS.
- 4 Vredestein tires installed at the same time (about 5k miles). The front tires are 245-35-19 and the rear ones are 275-35-19.
- OEM Modified exhaust and painted black (canister and tips)
- LUX H8 V3 angel eyes
- Black kidney grills
- Black side gills
- Black and white roundels all around and inside
- Painted reflectors
- Brand new front and rear rotors as well as front and rear pads ($2000)
- Recent oil change (1/13) and new battery (12/12)
The car drives perfectly and has been very well maintained.
I have lowered it to $35.5k. This is the lowest I will go so the price is firm.
No lowballers please.
PM me if you have any questions!
If the car is still for sale, please let me know. Interested