BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

European Auto Source

03-15-2013, 03:36 PM   #1
pgviper
First Lieutenant

Drives: X3 xdrive35i

47% video, is it really wrong?

The guy who made the famous 47% video has now come forward.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/03/15/why-s...h-the-47-tape/

Now many people have problems with this video. I don't understand why...

I don't think there is any problem with the video. I think he is stating what many people are thinking yet they are afraid to say because it is "politically incorrect". I think there is an overwhelming amount of people taking advantage of the system. I see it happen on a day to day basis. People who have the means and ability to support themselves but are not motivated to do so. They choose the easy way because they are lazy. I think it's disgusting.

Don't misunderstand me, some people deserve it and some people truly need it but if you are popping out more babies than you have college credits then why the hell should my money be going to someone who can't keep their sh1t in their pants???

The system will never be perfect but to think that it is working is simply being nieve. There are two ways to think about this:

1) Believing that people are genuinely good and that they are self motivated. Therefore Romneys statement is completely wrong.
2) Believing that many people are genuinely lazy. Believing that they rather take the easy way out and use the government rather than helping and supporting themselves. In which case Romneys statement is justified.

Unfortunately I believe that it is option 2. I think that many people are lazy and that many people are working the system. People like to take the easy way out and that is what is happening. The amount of money we spend on unemployment and government aids and all that fun stuff is out of control and until we can control it, I think that it will be a major factor on why this control is in serious debt.

Bottom line, it comes down to the saying of "give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime". Obama rather give us the fish and Romney would have rather teach us to fish.

Anyway, I know this is a touchy topic for people but I would really like to hear peoples comments on this. Please keep it civil lol (I know that's asking a lot) but everyone is entitled to an opinion and this is mine.
pgviper is offline   United_States
      03-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #2
Mss396
Jet Pilot

Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgviper View Post
The guy who made the famous 47% video has now come forward.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/03/15/why-s...h-the-47-tape/

Now many people have problems with this video. I don't understand why...

I don't think there is any problem with the video. I think he is stating what many people are thinking yet they are afraid to say because it is "politically incorrect". I think there is an overwhelming amount of people taking advantage of the system. I see it happen on a day to day basis. People who have the means and ability to support themselves but are not motivated to do so. They choose the easy way because they are lazy. I think it's disgusting.

Don't misunderstand me, some people deserve it and some people truly need it but if you are popping out more babies than you have college credits then why the hell should my money be going to someone who can't keep their sh1t in their pants???

The system will never be perfect but to think that it is working is simply being nieve. There are two ways to think about this:

1) Believing that people are genuinely good and that they are self motivated. Therefore Romneys statement is completely wrong.
2) Believing that many people are genuinely lazy. Believing that they rather take the easy way out and use the government rather than helping and supporting themselves. In which case Romneys statement is justified.

Unfortunately I believe that it is option 2. I think that many people are lazy and that many people are working the system. People like to take the easy way out and that is what is happening. The amount of money we spend on unemployment and government aids and all that fun stuff is out of control and until we can control it, I think that it will be a major factor on why this control is in serious debt.

Bottom line, it comes down to the saying of "give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime". Obama rather give us the fish and Romney would have rather teach us to fish.

Anyway, I know this is a touchy topic for people but I would really like to hear peoples comments on this. Please keep it civil lol (I know that's asking a lot) but everyone is entitled to an opinion and this is mine.
Doesn't matter anymore. It's over and has been since November.
Mss396 is offline   Germany
      04-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
pgviper
First Lieutenant

Drives: X3 xdrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mss396 View Post
Doesn't matter anymore. It's over and has been since November.
USELESS.
pgviper is offline   United_States