BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade
 
VF Engineering
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-07-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,510
iTrader: (5)

WTB: 2008 e92 M3 now!

I want to buy a 2008 E92 M3 today or tomorrow.
Specs:
less than 50k miles
DCT
any color but black
carbon roof
price: under 41k
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back

Last edited by CPWINCH; 03-12-2013 at 03:40 PM.
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2013, 09:27 AM   #2
koolaid
Private
 
Drives: 2008 m3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: LI/NYC

Posts: 89
iTrader: (1)

I'm selling a 6MT e93 M3, maybe you'd be interested.
koolaid is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-08-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,510
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolaid View Post
I'm selling a 6MT e93 M3, maybe you'd be interested.
not at all
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-10-2013, 06:43 PM   #4
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,510
iTrader: (5)

bump
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #5
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,510
iTrader: (5)

bump
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 03:39 PM   #6
206_m3
First Lieutenant
 
206_m3's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 Space Gray M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Seattle

Posts: 385
iTrader: (2)

maybe if you add your budget some other members would post about their cars?
206_m3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #7
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,510
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 206_m3 View Post
maybe if you add your budget some other members would post about their cars?
good thinking, thanks.
post updated
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #8
hgtran21
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: san diego

Posts: 445
iTrader: (1)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3675594439.html

58k miles but price is not bad at all.
hgtran21 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 04:51 PM   #9
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,510
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgtran21 View Post
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/3675594439.html

58k miles but price is not bad at all.
its 6mt i appreciate it man! let me know if you find anything else
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-12-2013, 06:38 PM   #10
AZMPOWER
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Arizona

Posts: 7
iTrader: (0)

Mine's up for sale here and Phoenix CL. 2008 E92 DCT 42k Miles Silverstone Carbon Roof

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3674599837.html
AZMPOWER is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2013, 06:17 PM   #11
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,510
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZMPOWER View Post
Mine's up for sale here and Phoenix CL. 2008 E92 DCT 42k Miles Silverstone Carbon Roof

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3674599837.html
i was thinking about it. Ill let you know!
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-14-2013, 09:21 PM   #12
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,510
iTrader: (5)

bumpppp
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #13
esilvin
New Member
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Boca Raton, FL

Posts: 12
iTrader: (0)

2008 E92 Dct

I have mine for sale which you can get at an amazing price. It is grey with black leather, DCT, NAV, Carbon Roof, premium sound, convenience package, 18" rims. It has a new engine with about 10K miles on it with another year or so of warranty on engine. All work is OEM and done by BMW dealership. Car has 39.9K miles and is located in FL. Has a few (3) very small dents which can easily be taken out and I think is going to need new tires soon. Also just had service done and replaced battery.

I am getting ready to bring it to Carmax but if you cuold be interested I might hold on to it for a few more.

Let me know as soon as possible as I was planning on ehading there after work today.
esilvin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #14
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,510
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esilvin View Post
I have mine for sale which you can get at an amazing price. It is grey with black leather, DCT, NAV, Carbon Roof, premium sound, convenience package, 18" rims. It has a new engine with about 10K miles on it with another year or so of warranty on engine. All work is OEM and done by BMW dealership. Car has 39.9K miles and is located in FL. Has a few (3) very small dents which can easily be taken out and I think is going to need new tires soon. Also just had service done and replaced battery.

I am getting ready to bring it to Carmax but if you cuold be interested I might hold on to it for a few more.

Let me know as soon as possible as I was planning on ehading there after work today.
Im not interested in out of state cars. Thank you though!
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification!! Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST