BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

03-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #45
MisterSkiMask
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer View Post
Your sudden concern for the kids of DC is touching, but at least be consistent. Where's your concern for the 2 innocent little DC kids who have nothing to do with why you are pissed off? The Obama kids didn't close the WH.
your concern and outrage on behalf of others while trying to distract and redirect the conversation to bs outrage is expected
      03-27-2013, 09:15 PM   #46
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka

Drives: Exceptionally well :)

Quote:
Your sudden concern for the kids of DC is touching, but at least be consistent. Where's your concern for the 2 innocent little DC kids who have nothing to do with why you are pissed off? The Obama kids didn't close the WH.
You are a comical guy.

First, i'm not pissed off. Being pissed off about bullshit political moves like this is like being pissed off about the sun coming up everyday. Second, you don't know me well enough to decide if my concern for kids sudden. The 2 children you speak of don't need my concern. They have the love of people such as yourself. They have a few hundred thousand dollars to fund their dream spring break vacation. Also, they have the secret service to be concerned about them. So even though i didn't bring up the Obama kids in the first place, you don't have to run to their defense anymore.

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
Mr Tonka is offline   United_States
      03-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #47
Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka

Drives: Exceptionally well :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Wow , you knuckledraggers are actually defending your remarks about an 11 year old and a 13 year old.

So in this thread we have dismissing the needs of the poor and criticisms of how two children spend their spring break. You guys are real winners. Your grandmas would be so proud.
you guys are truly amazing in your ability to redirect away from real issues. In case you didn't read the actual post about the O kids here is it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mss396 View Post
Its been learned that Sasha and Malia Obama are quietly on spring break vacationing at the Atlantis resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. While the kids that couldn't afford a Caribbean vacation weren't even able to tour the WH. I guess that Mexico was deemed to dangerous for the O kids this year. Oh BTW did the air traffic Control Tower in your area close last week.
Hardly a remark about a child. Especially since an 11 and 13 year old have no ability to decide where and when they will be going on vacation. This was clearly a decision by the parents of these children.

Please continue to argue points that have zero impact on our lives as Americans. Feel free to skip over the part about all your righteous programs being cut. Continue to ignore the fact that the WH closure is a ploy to get the sheeple to think that we're going to collapse any minute now as a government.

And don't think that you're defending your buddy Obama. It wouldn't matter who was in office, this kind of crap happens ALL THE TIME. You're defending THE government. A government who has gotten too big for the chair we as tax payers gave them. You are also defending their actions of trying to scare all of us into buying them a bigger chair.

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat
Mr Tonka is offline   United_States
      03-28-2013, 05:34 PM   #48
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2006 330xi Titanium Silver

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
your concern and outrage on behalf of others while trying to distract and redirect the conversation to bs outrage is expected
Excuse me but bringing up the Obama kids was the distraction. And now it's you who is attempting to redirect the conversaiton from your own BS outrage about the WH closing. Nobody is fooled. You don't give a crap about the WH and you certainly don't give a crap about DC kids. You're just piling on in another dumb and meaningless thread devoted to taking jabs at the president. After 4 years of this crap it's all pretty silly and tiresome, but yeah, it's expected.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
      03-28-2013, 05:36 PM   #49
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
You are a comical guy.

First, i'm not pissed off. Being pissed off about bullshit political moves like this is like being pissed off about the sun coming up everyday. Second, you don't know me well enough to decide if my concern for kids sudden. The 2 children you speak of don't need my concern. They have the love of people such as yourself. They have a few hundred thousand dollars to fund their dream spring break vacation. Also, they have the secret service to be concerned about them. So even though i didn't bring up the Obama kids in the first place, you don't have to run to their defense anymore.
I dunno man, ya sound a little ticked... Just sayin.
330xi/TiAg/Black/Alum/6sp/ZPP/ZSP/Nav/CA/CW/PDC/Sirius Satellite Radio/OEM Spoiler/Blacklines/19" Axis Hiro Hyper Silver/Toyo Proxes 4 Ultra High Performance all season F 235/35/19 R 265/30/19/10mm spacers F/15mm spacers R/M3 front bumber/M-tech rear bumper
      03-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #50
MisterSkiMask
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Excuse me but bringing up the Obama kids was the distraction. And now it's you who is attempting to redirect the conversaiton from your own BS outrage about the WH closing. Nobody is fooled. You don't give a crap about the WH and you certainly don't give a crap about DC kids. You're just piling on in another dumb and meaningless thread devoted to taking jabs at the president. After 4 years of this crap it's all pretty silly and tiresome, but yeah, it's expected.
You don't know me, and I never said anything about the 'children'

I am annoyed by this administration and what they say vs what they do.

The White House belongs to us, not Obama. His use of it as political currency is disgusting.
      03-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #51
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:

The White House belongs to us, not Obama. His use of it as political currency is disgusting.
BS outrage noted.
      03-29-2013, 09:43 AM   #52
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Quote:

Hey, relax will you. It's just public sector political extortion, no worries!
OldArmy is offline   United_States
      03-29-2013, 02:24 PM   #53
JAM3S
Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3

lol @ libtards
      03-30-2013, 10:30 PM   #54
Mss396
Jet Pilot

Drives: 4 wheels

Now Obama Daughters Skiing in Sun Valley, Idaho. Where are the parents of these underage children. And all the while the WH remains closed to underprivileged kids

This administration needs to learn to lead by a positive example. All of this extravacance durning these troubled times is not the example that should be being set

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-story-removed

Last edited by Mss396; 03-30-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Mss396 is offline   Germany
      03-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #55
MisterSkiMask
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
BS outrage noted.
Hardly outraged (bs or not, I believe I stated that I was annoyed), but if your belief makes you happy then carry on. I'm not going to burn one more calorie trying to convince you otherwise, just know that you are wrong.
      04-09-2013, 11:27 PM   #56
JAM3S
Lieutenant

Drives: E92 M3

At least Obama can still afford to throw huge parties with musicians and celebrities!!!

Forward!!
      04-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #57
bolinp78
G35 convertee

Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

Quote:
After 4 years of this crap
I couldn't have said it better myself. Unfortunately there's close to 4 more years of it yet to come.
      04-10-2013, 03:01 PM   #58
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
I couldn't have said it better myself. Unfortunately there's close to 4 more years of it yet to come.
I know it's pretty sad. The GOP is in a pile of shit, completely out of touch. Will they ever learn?
      04-10-2013, 07:44 PM   #59
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsBimmer
Quote:
I know it's pretty sad. The GOP is in a pile of shit, completely out of touch. Will they ever learn?
I think you missed his point. There is a reason he only quoted part of your post.
      04-11-2013, 08:41 AM   #60
bolinp78
G35 convertee

Quote:
I agree, a lot of the GOP is out of touch. Hopefully that will turn around and they will realize that we don't live in the same world that we lived in 50 years ago. This is a big reason why we didn't win the election.
      04-11-2013, 08:42 AM   #61
bolinp78
G35 convertee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I think you missed his point. There is a reason he only quoted part of your post.
And yes he did miss it, albeit intentionally.
      04-11-2013, 09:03 AM   #62
BKsBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel

Garage List
2006 330xi  [5.00]
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
And yes he did miss it, albeit intentionally.
      04-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #63
Mss396
Jet Pilot

Drives: 4 wheels

Today he closed the Airlines, tomorrow the railroads? Then what? The interstate system!! And to think it all started with the "People's House".
Mss396 is offline   Germany