BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
European Auto Source
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #155
Pr0fessor
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Built M#
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SoCal

Posts: 42
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
I've seen 700+whp cars that didn't break tires loose , heck IMG put down 680whp on semi bald tires and heeee didnt break tires loose , I'm sorry for being so blunt...

BTW if you put down 520whp guess what ..... your car has 520 whp , dont be ashamed it is what it is.

If i were you i would do what every super charged Gintani owner did ........ sell the kit , actually don't sell it i cant bare to see another person go through this , dump it in the garbage...

or......... maybe they need a new dyno

I commented directly to this. The owner of this car is obviously happy with his car and excited. Who are you to bring him down and make him feel like his car is a Pos.

Calling people out because of lying or fake dyno numbers and such is one thing but harsh negative comments to another member who has not said one negative thing about any of you is another.
Are you kidding me ..... You make
Me laugh man .... Shall I dig into your bat cave and show everyone what you say about other vendors especially ESS ? ( go back to that lame forum you spend all your time bashing, that type of crap won't fly here. You don't see any other vendor coming in threads and starting shit like you do you ,Kinda like what your trying to do here
It's one thing for Consumers to do so but a vendor is another thing ! I think buck explained it best with your phone call confirming what I've seen and what I'm seeing as of now with you !
Acting like you give a rats ass about the OP , give him a free kit and show some of your love , words are cheap !

I bet you anything that he is completely dissatisfied with his kit , i mean seriously ... He was told to get new tires cause of wheel spin
m33 your words hold now weight here. You just said that there is no such thing as wheel spin when your doing a dyno. It happens, ask your buddy Drew he will break the news to you . It's ok man we have all been wrong about something at some point in time. And lastly, everybody has their side of the story. Every shop has their trials and errors. You think ESS got it right the first time. There is history here that you and I don't know about between the shops so save it with your childish comments. Like is said... Let the cars do the talking! Also I am very happy with my car! It sounds harder then any other kit out there! But hey that's just my opinion.
Pr0fessor is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #156
rjd598
Brigadier General
 
rjd598's Avatar
 
Drives: 10' M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego,CA

Posts: 4,598
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [4.50]
1999 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0fessor View Post
m33 your words hold now weight here. You just said that there is no such thing as wheel spin when your doing a dyno. It happens, ask your buddy Drew he will break the news to you . It's ok man we have all been wrong about something at some point in time. And lastly, everybody has their side of the story. Every shop has their trials and errors. You think ESS got it right the first time. There is history here that you and I don't know about between the shops so save it with your childish comments. Like is said... Let the cars do the talking! Also I am very happy with my car! It sounds harder then any other kit out there! But hey that's just my opinion.
__________________
rjd598 is offline   United_States
0
      03-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #157
exmowner
Captain
 
exmowner's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3\\\
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal

Posts: 957
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckRodgers View Post
You should crawl back in your hole Andrew, you personally attack and talk down about other vendors as much anyone so please stop with your BS. Good friend of mine spoke with you over the phone and he said you spent most of the conversation telling him why every other vendor except AA sucks. It resulted in him not buying from you. Practice what you preach.

Disgusting..
+101
exmowner is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 02:23 PM   #158
exmowner
Captain
 
exmowner's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3\\\
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal

Posts: 957
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
BuckRodgers for PRESIDENT !
LMAO
exmowner is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 02:31 PM   #159
exmowner
Captain
 
exmowner's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3\\\
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal

Posts: 957
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
Are you kidding me ..... You make
Me laugh man .... Shall I dig into your bat cave and show everyone what you say about other vendors especially ESS ? ( go back to that lame forum you spend all your time bashing, that type of crap won't fly here. You don't see any other vendor coming in threads and starting shit like you do you ,Kinda like what your trying to do here
It's one thing for Consumers to do so but a vendor is another thing ! I think buck explained it best with your phone call confirming what I've seen and what I'm seeing as of now with you !
Acting like you give a rats ass about the OP , give him a free kit and show some of your love , words are cheap !

I bet you anything that he is completely dissatisfied with his kit , i mean seriously ... He was told to get new tires cause of wheel spin
m33 Be careful the last time a tried to bring up his comments from another forum I got warned...
exmowner is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 02:35 PM   #160
gkatzm3
New Member
 
Drives: '04 e46 m3 - silberblau/imola
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Columbia, MD

Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
does every supercharger teaser thread end up like this??
its sad. Grown ass men, acting like babies...and the OP isn't even involved, lol. Can you just post more videos of the blower noise please...because it gives me a Caroner yes "ca-ronn-er".... Car inspired boner.

Cheers.

G
gkatzm3 is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #161
VCMpower
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 Dakar, 2013 Fire Orange
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Victoria B.C.

Posts: 941
iTrader: (0)

Boom!




Quote:
Originally Posted by gkatzm3 View Post
its sad. Grown ass men, acting like babies...and the OP isn't even involved, lol. Can you just post more videos of the blower noise please...because it gives me a Caroner yes "ca-ronn-er".... Car inspired boner.

Cheers.

G
VCMpower is offline   Canada
0
      03-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #162
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

Posts: 3,441
iTrader: (5)

Obviously there is no helping the situation. Good luck Professor
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke is online now  
0
      03-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #163
Pr0fessor
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Built M#
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SoCal

Posts: 42
iTrader: (0)

Enjoy! Lol


http://youtu.be/3VGAy9DUIF0
Pr0fessor is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #164
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

Posts: 3,441
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0fessor View Post
Enjoy! Lol


Here you go.




Edit: I thought this was a video of your car.. Don't feed the witch hunters !

Last edited by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke; 03-15-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke is online now  
0
      03-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #165
THE-FN-MAN
Captain
 
Drives: E92 M3 x2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: the wood

Posts: 847
iTrader: (0)

Oh man, that active car was moving!
THE-FN-MAN is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 03:45 PM   #166
Alex07M3
Banned
 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gatineau

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 e92 M3  [5.00]
OP, so finally is there any numbers for your stg3 build, have you raced something, is there anything that tells you your car is faster then, let's say a VT2 625, what makes you happy(apart from the sound which by the way is absolutly ) of having paid that much more money then a simple stg2!?

Last edited by Alex07M3; 03-15-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Alex07M3 is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 03:51 PM   #167
BMW Fanatic
Banned
 
Drives: slow
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Calgary

Posts: 3,314
iTrader: (11)

This thread is full of so much fail! This is the way I see it;

1) ESS cars have literally 100% success rate, haven't heard about a car breaking down.
2) AA cars are also bulletproof, I have heard of a couple instances that the engines blew but then again no proof to back this up in the end.
3) Gintani stage 1-2.5 are also bulletproof, the reason why the 3+ owners get ragged on is cos there have been a couple of well known problems where they had to end up taking everything apart and putting it to stock cos the SC simply sucked.

The reason I say this thread is full of fail is because you have everyone hating on everyone and thinking their kits are superior. I don't hate on any kit but if I was to SC, it would be ESS hands down without a doubt.

BuckRodgers for president!!!
BMW Fanatic is offline   Canada
0
      03-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #168
Jason
Administrator
 
Jason's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: USA

Posts: 16,588
iTrader: (0)

Andrew@ActiveAutowerke and all other tuners/vendors/sponsors:

Stick to discussing your own company, products and services. We don't tolerate tuners/vendors/sponsors discussing other companies, their products, or their services, so stay out of threads that do so.

Such future posts will be removed and infracted.

I encourage ALL members to report any posts from tuners/vendors/sponsors which violate these rules, both now and in the future.
__________________
Check on the Latest BMW News
Become a fan of Bimmerpost Facebook
Follow us on Bimmerpost Twitter
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel

Jason is offline   United_States
0
      03-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #169
exmowner
Captain
 
exmowner's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3\\\
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal

Posts: 957
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
OP, so finally is there any numbers for your stg3 build, have you raced something, is there anything that tells you your car is faster then, let's say a VT2 625, what makes you happy(apart from the sound which by the way is absolutly ) of having paid that much more money then a simple stg2!?
Alex how did you get that strip on your wheel red? is it a re-stich or stick on?
exmowner is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #170
badazzm
Lieutenant
 
badazzm's Avatar
 
Drives: RRS GT2
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 543
iTrader: (1)

Shit just got real.
badazzm is offline   India
0
      03-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #171
Alex07M3
Banned
 
Drives: e92 m3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gatineau

Posts: 1,972
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2008 e92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by exmowner View Post
Alex how did you get that strip on your wheel red? is it a re-stich or stick on?
IND my friend!
Alex07M3 is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #172
THE-FN-MAN
Captain
 
Drives: E92 M3 x2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: the wood

Posts: 847
iTrader: (0)

Hahaha, love the bad boys comment. Just curious though, if someone does have the actual fact and not just a guess, who produced the first built motor E92 M3? I've only recently seen Drews car and now a few other ESS guys going stage 3. I was under the impression that Gintani had done this quite some time ago. I've personally seen two of em together and running, (and running strong mind you lol) one with numerous track days under its belt. I know there were a few problems back in the early days with manifolds lifting but all that has since been rectified and they still catch grief. I know Drews car (which was the first stage 3 ESS to my knowledge, I could very well be wrong) experienced the same issue at an event and he was given mad props and won like top tuner car or something lol. Really seems like there is quite a double standard when your on the outside looking in.
THE-FN-MAN is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #173
NikB316
Lieutenant
 
NikB316's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Somerset County, New Jersey

Posts: 596
iTrader: (4)

Wow just caught up on this thread and the last few pages are terrible. It's one thing with the whole tuner arguments but another telling someone to throw their kit out and they must be unhappy - even after OP said he's happy. Very immature and in poor taste IMO. The thread seemed to take a turn for the worst after that.

All the tuners talk shit. Period. There are posts, emails, etc. showing this. This doesn't mean that any of them can never say anything nice or neutral about a situation. When I was looking to upgrade my kit from my Generation 1 I spoke to the vendors themselves and they were all competitive towards the others.

Is this forum pro-ESS? Yes. You are only kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Is there another forum that is somewhat of the opposite? Yeah, same story. You find trash talking on both but each also has some pretty damn useful information.

I didn't have any bias when upgrading my kit as I was just about sold on a 650 kit as it did feel faster than my older kit. After consideration, I did take somewhat of a gamble on going with the Generation 2 upgrade as I did not get to drive the kit as I did with the 650 kit and my old kit. The gamble paid off as the kit feels more powerful and refined than the other two. I just dyno at 582 SAE & 602 Uncorrected on a DynoJet. That and my dyno at my local shop (MaximumPSI) is in the engine thread. Both confirm the power output and how linear the power is. For those that say "this kit is the best..." - have you even driven other kits to know this? Very hard to make that judgement without doing so.

Each of the tuners have good kits. Can any say they have had a 100% success rate? No way. When you start getting into the M3 FI community you will start to find that no one likes to really post about their problems...no tuner excluded.

OP,
Didn't mean to steal some of your thread but I figured no harm as it's already gone down the shitter. Looking forward to seeing what your car puts out and and congrats. Forget about the negativity here, but definitely expect it. If you are happy with your kit that is all there is to it!
__________________

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
NikB316 is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #174
Pr0fessor
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: Built M#
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SoCal

Posts: 42
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikB316
Wow just caught up on this thread and the last few pages are terrible. It's one thing with the whole tuner arguments but another telling someone to throw their kit out and they must be unhappy - even after OP said he's happy. Very immature and in poor taste IMO. The thread seemed to take a turn for the worst after that.

All the tuners talk shit. Period. There are posts, emails, etc. showing this. This doesn't mean that any of them can never say anything nice or neutral about a situation. When I was looking to upgrade my kit from my Generation 1 I spoke to the vendors themselves and they were all competitive towards the others.

Is this forum pro-ESS? Yes. You are only kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Is there another forum that is somewhat of the opposite? Yeah, same story. You find trash talking on both but each also has some pretty damn useful information.

I didn't have any bias when upgrading my kit as I was just about sold on a 650 kit as it did feel faster than my older kit. After consideration, I did take somewhat of a gamble on going with the Generation 2 upgrade as I did not get to drive the kit as I did with the 650 kit and my old kit. The gamble paid off as the kit feels more powerful and refined than the other two. I just dyno at 582 SAE & 602 Uncorrected on a DynoJet. That and my dyno at my local shop (MaximumPSI) is in the engine thread. Both confirm the power output and how linear the power is. For those that say "this kit is the best..." - have you even driven other kits to know this? Very hard to make that judgement without doing so.

Each of the tuners have good kits. Can any say they have had a 100% success rate? No way. When you start getting into the M3 FI community you will start to find that no one likes to really post about their problems...no tuner excluded.

OP,
Didn't mean to steal some of your thread but I figured no harm as it's already gone down the shitter. Looking forward to seeing what your car puts out and and congrats. Forget about the negativity here, but definitely expect it. If you are happy with your kit that is all there is to it!
+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000
Pr0fessor is offline  
0
      03-15-2013, 06:30 PM   #175
Longboarder
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Monarch Beach

Posts: 3,723
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 997.2 Turbo S  [4.71]
2013 e92 M3  [4.55]
2013 WRX STi  [4.00]
2013 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0fessor View Post
Quick update guys. We made some pulls on the Dyno. Unfortunately there was some slipping with the tires. We changed tires and still same problem. So tomorrow we will get everything worked out. Sorry about the bad news boys. Sh#t happens... For whatever it's worth it put down 520whp with the tires not hooking up lol. I will have the actual numbers tomorrow. Thanks for your patience guys. Any questions just ask.
Hope you get it squared away. Maybe you should take it to the EAS dyno as theirs seems to work ok at higher power levels like yours. Hey if you want to see what your car can do in a well-controled environment, why don't you sign up for Shift-S3ctor's upcoming Airstrip Event. I think there is a couple spots left on Sunday April 7. Would love to see your car in action. I'm sure it's a beast. We need some more S/C M3's representing.
__________________
Daily: 2013 e92 M3 DCT / ESS VT2 650 S/C / Akrapovic Evolution / StopTech BBK
Track/Airstrip: 2011 997.2 Turbo S PDK / 725 HP / BBi suspension build
Beater: 2013 X5 3.5sport
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Longboarder is online now  
0
      03-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #176
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,454
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0fessor View Post
m33 your words hold now weight here. You just said that there is no such thing as wheel spin when your doing a dyno. It happens, ask your buddy Drew he will break the news to you . It's ok man we have all been wrong about something at some point in time. And lastly, everybody has their side of the story. Every shop has their trials and errors. You think ESS got it right the first time. There is history here that you and I don't know about between the shops so save it with your childish comments. Like is said... Let the cars do the talking! Also I am very happy with my car! It sounds harder then any other kit out there! But hey that's just my opinion.
What history are you referring too? Use your common sense, they started these stage 3 builds years ago and we have seen very little in return so far, besides teasers and some hints here and there, my buddy Josh (Tightie) had their Stage 3, but not much was ever posted about it, no dyno's, etc, what's the point if you don't post results and aren't transparent about it? So that's the thing the cars are doing the talking!

It's not even about who makes the most power or who is the fastest, it's about a proven product that has a history of viability and success, they're not quite their yet, maybe they will be someday and I hope they get there, but I'm sorry you're wrong currently they're not all "good" you have to prove a products viability before you can claim that. You just joined in on this so there's a lot you don't know, so I can't blame you for being defensive. I've already hinted how I feel about the "tire spinning" excuse, it's a stretch to say the least, especially on this car, your car will make some good power, but I doubt it's enough to spin the tires on a dyno, unless the car was not strapped down properly, regardless get the car dyno'd and just post up the results, best of luck to you.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST