BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest
 
GTB Performance
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-26-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
kpjo4
Jo Who? JOYU!
 
kpjo4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 335ic Crimson
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Centex

Posts: 163
iTrader: (1)

CCM16 Bimmer Rollout

Here is the facebook event page, signup folks ;].

https://www.facebook.com/events/329540520499945/?ref=2#
kpjo4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #2
T Bimmer
El Jefe
 
T Bimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3, e30 325i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: in Houston, but from Newark, NJ!

Posts: 1,348
iTrader: (3)

I will probably go, but not sure, I have the Autocross event at the TX2k on the 14 March.
__________________
T Bimmer is offline   Venezuela
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #3
kpjo4
Jo Who? JOYU!
 
kpjo4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 335ic Crimson
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Centex

Posts: 163
iTrader: (1)

you know you want to SIMON!
kpjo4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2013, 10:27 PM   #4
T Bimmer
El Jefe
 
T Bimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3, e30 325i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: in Houston, but from Newark, NJ!

Posts: 1,348
iTrader: (3)

I do want to go, but not sure! you missed the NTBC Meet. It was the shit!
__________________
T Bimmer is offline   Venezuela
0
Reply With Quote
      02-27-2013, 12:39 AM   #5
aitsu
Mmmmm.. torque....
 
aitsu's Avatar
 
Drives: LeMans Blue E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas Area, TX

Posts: 315
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bimmer View Post
I do want to go, but not sure! you missed the NTBC Meet. It was the shit!
I wanted to go to that as well.. had to work tho..

any plans for C&C in March?
__________________
2011 Le Mans Blue E92 M3
2010 Le Mans Blue E92 335i
aitsu is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #6
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
 
SHADY1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 E92 Jerez Black M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Killeen, Texas

Posts: 2,726
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by aitsu View Post
I wanted to go to that as well.. had to work tho..

any plans for C&C in March?
Which C&C in March?

We have Dallas & Houston C&C the first Saturday of every Month, C&C in Leander, TX first Sunday of the Month, C&C Austin second Sunday of the Month, and then C&C San Antonio I think the last Saturday of the month.

For the guys in Killeen, TX with me, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio are 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive for us. with a 5:30 a.m. roll out time in order to be on time and lucky to find a place to park . Austin is 1 hour drive and Leander is a 45 min drive with a 8:30 a.m. roll out time. I have no problem doing any of the events have car will travel
__________________

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger,SPEC Super Twin Disk Clutch,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, AA X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,Arkym CF rear Diffuser
SHADY1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      02-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #7
aitsu
Mmmmm.. torque....
 
aitsu's Avatar
 
Drives: LeMans Blue E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dallas Area, TX

Posts: 315
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADY1 View Post
Which C&C in March?

We have Dallas & Houston C&C the first Saturday of every Month, C&C in Leander, TX first Sunday of the Month, C&C Austin second Sunday of the Month, and then C&C San Antonio I think the last Saturday of the month.

For the guys in Killeen, TX with me, Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio are 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive for us. with a 5:30 a.m. roll out time in order to be on time and lucky to find a place to park . Austin is 1 hour drive and Leander is a 45 min drive with a 8:30 a.m. roll out time. I have no problem doing any of the events have car will travel
Wow.. I didn't realize we had so many in TX.. Last time I went to C&C was a few years ago.. hell, you were there!
I was more talking about Dallas C&C this weekend..
__________________
2011 Le Mans Blue E92 M3
2010 Le Mans Blue E92 335i
aitsu is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2013, 10:29 AM   #8
kpjo4
Jo Who? JOYU!
 
kpjo4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 335ic Crimson
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Centex

Posts: 163
iTrader: (1)

bump ttt with updated info, hurry ccm is coming up!
kpjo4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST