BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

INDustry distribution

05-20-2013, 04:42 AM   #23
BIU
Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 A22 E90 M3 DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@evolve View Post
strange, but we are only offering this demo unit in the US/Canada for right now. If you are interested in something for you in Asia we can possibly work something out, please send me a email and we can discuss further

Email sent
      05-20-2013, 02:03 PM   #24
Evolve-US
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiem3 View Post
Given the quality of the sound and how it complements the car, I think there should be an option to source this unit without the e-tronice, and in the process make it cheaper too. Just an idea. Sounds amazing. I will want it open all the time!
working on something now
      05-26-2013, 07:39 PM   #25
BIU
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIU View Post
Email sent

I am thru with trying to inquire about this exhaust...

And before everyone thinks its another random rant.. believe me I have been patient and have given the vendor a fair chance to make good on the situation.

I gave the benefit of the doubt on the supposed 30 day long "lost" PM with my first inquiry... Was instructed to send an email for the 2nd time around ... Did so and thought I would be replied to in a more timely fashion (Or at the very least replied to).. Another week has gone by and zilch
      05-28-2013, 09:23 AM   #26
Evolve-US

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIU View Post
I am thru with trying to inquire about this exhaust...

And before everyone thinks its another random rant.. believe me I have been patient and have given the vendor a fair chance to make good on the situation.

I gave the benefit of the doubt on the supposed 30 day long "lost" PM with my first inquiry... Was instructed to send an email for the 2nd time around ... Did so and thought I would be replied to in a more timely fashion (Or at the very least replied to).. Another week has gone by and zilch
I received your pm, I am working on trying to figure out how to work something out in your area, right now the demo unit is only for US based customers. I have been in contact with the Evolve team and we are not sure how we can make it work unless you decided to purchase one instead of trying it out. I am at fault for not getting back to you, but know that I am working on it as best as I can.
      05-28-2013, 09:48 AM   #27
Chriskm3
Colonel

Drives: M3

Quote:
I received your pm, I am working on trying to figure out how to work something out in your area, right now the demo unit is only for US based customers. I have been in contact with the Evolve team and we are not sure how we can make it work unless you decided to purchase one instead of trying it out. I am at fault for not getting back to you, but know that I am working on it as best as I can.
I have heard superflym3 talking about this a while back. I am not sure if it finally made it to our area yet but I'd be interested in hearing it in person aswell. I'm sorry but videos are not the most accurate way judge a system
Vf supercharger + tune/H&R coils/ Akra evolution exhaust/Volk te37/ Rs-3 tires/ Brembos /TIal BOV/ OSS blacked out headlights/LUX v3/Led taillights/ Challenge Front lip/ P3 vent gauge/ F10 m5 shift mob/Matte black front grills/ And a funky air fresher
Chriskm3 is offline   Canada
      05-28-2013, 09:57 AM   #28
Evolve-US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskm3 View Post
I have heard superflym3 talking about this a while back. I am not sure if it finally made it to our area yet but I'd be interested in hearing it in person aswell. I'm sorry but videos are not the most accurate way judge a system
Agreed, that is why we started this demo program. But currently we have a set back with a person out in Canada who is trying to take advantage of this program.
      05-28-2013, 10:00 AM   #29
Chriskm3
Colonel

Drives: M3

Quote:
Agreed, that is why we started this demo program. But currently we have a set back with a person out in Canada who is trying to take advantage of this program.
Souds like a typical experience in those areas .
Vf supercharger + tune/H&R coils/ Akra evolution exhaust/Volk te37/ Rs-3 tires/ Brembos /TIal BOV/ OSS blacked out headlights/LUX v3/Led taillights/ Challenge Front lip/ P3 vent gauge/ F10 m5 shift mob/Matte black front grills/ And a funky air fresher
Chriskm3 is offline   Canada
      05-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #30
s4play
Car Tuning Geek

Drives: too many rides....

Send a message via AIM to s4play Send a message via MSN to s4play Send a message via Yahoo to s4play
How does this unit sound compare to the Akra Slip-On system?
10 Suzuka Grey R8 v10
*Gone, but not forgotten: (gt3/m3) http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=203205
s4play is offline   United_States
      05-29-2013, 12:18 AM   #31
Superfly_M3
Captain

Drives: 2011 M3

Still haven't heard anything Alex, did you resolve this issue. I know that you were trying to resolve this a while back - couple weeks ago you explained to me in your e-mail. Wouldn't it make sense to start a new Demo exhaust circulation? I think if you outline a "deposit" as part of the demo program, you are less likely to run into this kind of situation again.

Waiting to hear back from you.
Thanks.
      05-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #32
Evolve-US

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4play View Post
How does this unit sound compare to the Akra Slip-On system?
The sound is very different. The Evolve unit is a much deeper sound. I will have to make a video driving around with the unit. But because the Akra is titanium the sound is much more "pingy" and a bit too quiet for my taste.
      05-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #33
Evolve-US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly_M3 View Post
Still haven't heard anything Alex, did you resolve this issue. I know that you were trying to resolve this a while back - couple weeks ago you explained to me in your e-mail. Wouldn't it make sense to start a new Demo exhaust circulation? I think if you outline a "deposit" as part of the demo program, you are less likely to run into this kind of situation again.

Waiting to hear back from you.
Thanks.
working on trying to get the unit back. I can work something out with you if you want to help us out. Please send me another email and we can go from there.
      06-04-2013, 07:30 PM   #34
BIU
Lieutenant