BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications
 
E92-lighting
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-16-2013, 10:54 AM   #309
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: ESS Frozen Gray M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,845
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR
^^Ring thanks for the updates boss, we are living through your post now till Zim gets back!!
My pleasure. Lets see if we can strap in a GoPro and get some vids
__________________
OEM M3 GTS Aero/ESS VT2-585/BBS Fi Satin Black/Pirelli Corsa/Brembo GT365/Ohlins RT/Vorshlag Camber Plates/Akrapovic GT4/OEM M3 GTS Rear Seat Delete/OEM M3 GTS Rear Cage/Recaro Profi/OEM M3 GTS Steering Wheel/OEM M3 GTS Center Armrest Delete
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #310
lenzm3edan
First Pride
 
lenzm3edan's Avatar
 
Drives: E90, Mercedes ML 350, subi
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Unknown.

Posts: 1,313
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
My pleasure. Lets see if we can strap in a GoPro and get some vids
Thanks for the updates Ring. This shit is like a season finally that you have to wait to see the conclusion. Might ride down and hopefully get a chance to see this BEAST in action.
__________________
ESS VT-1 550 silverstone E90 /// M3 - 6spd - AD08 - Spacers - H&R - AA exhaust - Primary cat delete - Custom test pipes - ESS tune - Lighted ZHP.

lenzm3edan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #311
Longboarder
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Monarch Beach

Posts: 3,386
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 e92 M3  [5.00]
2011 997.2 Turbo S  [4.75]
2013 WRX STi  [4.00]
2013 BMW X5  [0.00]
Can someone post up his dyno ? I'm assuming he did/is doing one of these.
__________________
Daily: 2013 e92 M3 MW FR DCT ZCP / ESS VT2 650 S/C, Akrapovic Evolution, ST BBK w/ drilled rotors
Track/Airstrip: 2011 997.2 Turbo S PDK / GIAC tune (9 second file), Champion Intercoolers, BBi exhaust / Ohlins coils+LCAs+endlinks
Beater: 2013 X5 3.5sport
Longboarder is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #312
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: ESS Frozen Gray M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,845
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder
Can someone post up his dyno ? I'm assuming he did/is doing one of these.
Yes. Soon.
__________________
OEM M3 GTS Aero/ESS VT2-585/BBS Fi Satin Black/Pirelli Corsa/Brembo GT365/Ohlins RT/Vorshlag Camber Plates/Akrapovic GT4/OEM M3 GTS Rear Seat Delete/OEM M3 GTS Rear Cage/Recaro Profi/OEM M3 GTS Steering Wheel/OEM M3 GTS Center Armrest Delete
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #313
biglare
Bulldog
 
biglare's Avatar
 
Drives: X6M | 1M | SOLD E90 M3 VT2-625
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA

Posts: 2,962
iTrader: (3)

Blah Blah Blah..... Mods let M33 back in and play! The suspense is killing us!

__________________
1M ESS Stage 1+ Tune | IND Grills - Sides | Eisenmann Race | HRE P43S | KW V3 | SOLD-M3 ESS VT2-625 | IND/Challenge CF V-Weave Roof - LipSpoiler BootLid Diffuser - Mirrors - Brembo BBK Fiji-Green | HRE P44SC | MA Carbon CF MatteSilver Trim | Akra GT4 Mid-Pipe - Eisenmann Inconel | 3.62Diff | TopStitch Custom Interior | KW Clubsport | RD Sport Sways
biglare is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #314
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: ESS Frozen Gray M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,845
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Zim, finalizing the fuel system.
Attached Images
 
__________________
OEM M3 GTS Aero/ESS VT2-585/BBS Fi Satin Black/Pirelli Corsa/Brembo GT365/Ohlins RT/Vorshlag Camber Plates/Akrapovic GT4/OEM M3 GTS Rear Seat Delete/OEM M3 GTS Rear Cage/Recaro Profi/OEM M3 GTS Steering Wheel/OEM M3 GTS Center Armrest Delete
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-20-2013, 04:03 AM   #315
BlackJetE90
Colonel
 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: e90

Posts: 2,160
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMpower View Post
Why was he given a time out? At such an exciting time!
Honestly it is his hate he spews. He would be posting here, if he could just relax and just worry about himself.
BlackJetE90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #316
cotenseto
Private First Class
 
Drives: New Yorker baby!!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Greater Philadelphia

Posts: 113
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
You think? Die hard girlie.
You misinterpreted me. I didn't mean his car blew up. I meant all that build up, and dude gets a ban, it's like inflating a balloon waiting for it to be huge and then you don't get to see it. Comprende?

Now, put that hairy ass away, please

c
__________________
Foot power!
07 A3 3.2 - Wifey's
cotenseto is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2013, 05:13 AM   #317
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: ESS Frozen Gray M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,845
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotenseto View Post
You misinterpreted me. I didn't mean his car blew up. I meant all that build up, and dude gets a ban, it's like inflating a balloon waiting for it to be huge and then you don't get to see it. Comprende?

Now, put that hairy ass away, please

c
__________________
OEM M3 GTS Aero/ESS VT2-585/BBS Fi Satin Black/Pirelli Corsa/Brembo GT365/Ohlins RT/Vorshlag Camber Plates/Akrapovic GT4/OEM M3 GTS Rear Seat Delete/OEM M3 GTS Rear Cage/Recaro Profi/OEM M3 GTS Steering Wheel/OEM M3 GTS Center Armrest Delete
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2013, 07:32 AM   #318
IMG
VT3
 
IMG's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Couch

Posts: 6,863
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotenseto View Post
You misinterpreted me. I didn't mean his car blew up. I meant all that build up, and dude gets a ban, it's like inflating a balloon waiting for it to be huge and then you don't get to see it. Comprende?

Now, put that hairy ass away, please

c
__________________
NO FEAR.NO LIMITS.NO EQUAL

Ess VT3 LC built motor,Volk TE37SL,Euro taillights,Dinan Xpipe,Custom Headers,Akra axle back CF tips,ModeCarbon FR lip,BMW CF wing
LOW BOOST 60-130 6.7 sec
IMG is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #319
tha_good_life
Brigadier General
 
tha_good_life's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 JzB E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Seattle

Posts: 3,852
iTrader: (16)

Garage List
2010 BMW M3  [4.33]
Dang, M33 got banned?! Wasup with that!?
tha_good_life is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #320
Soorena
Captain
 
Soorena's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Paris

Posts: 676
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
M33 got banned?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason
Banned members do not have the right to have their cars discussed.
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=843329

So, this thread is going to be deleted anytime soon?
Soorena is offline   Iran
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #321
RingMeister01
Lieutenant Colonel
 
RingMeister01's Avatar
 
Drives: ESS Frozen Gray M3
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: New York

Posts: 1,845
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by img
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotenseto View Post
You misinterpreted me. I didn't mean his car blew up. I meant all that build up, and dude gets a ban, it's like inflating a balloon waiting for it to be huge and then you don't get to see it. Comprende?

Now, put that hairy ass away, please

c
I'm gonna fart in both your cars. Silver Ghost gets a Hershey squirt.
__________________
OEM M3 GTS Aero/ESS VT2-585/BBS Fi Satin Black/Pirelli Corsa/Brembo GT365/Ohlins RT/Vorshlag Camber Plates/Akrapovic GT4/OEM M3 GTS Rear Seat Delete/OEM M3 GTS Rear Cage/Recaro Profi/OEM M3 GTS Steering Wheel/OEM M3 GTS Center Armrest Delete
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #322
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,306
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorena View Post
M33 got banned?!!


http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=843329

So, this thread is going to be deleted anytime soon?
Good point Broski, but he's not permanently banned, unlike the other member, he'll be back soon.

M33 adds A LOT of good FI information to the community, like many of us, including myself, he can be a little overzealous at times in his opinions, but we all are a little guilty of that at times. I think he'll come back with a fresh perspective on all this. He's actually a really good guy who's helped me out a lot with things. Either way it's a car forum and things can get the best of us I'm looking forward to him coming back and posting more about his VT3.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2013, 01:34 AM   #323
Soorena
Captain
 
Soorena's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Paris

Posts: 676
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Good point Broski, but he's not permanently banned, unlike the other member, he'll be back soon.

M33 adds A LOT of good FI information to the community, like many of us, including myself, he can be a little overzealous at times in his opinions, but we all are a little guilty of that at times. I think he'll come back with a fresh perspective on all this. He's actually a really good guy who's helped me out a lot with things. Either way it's a car forum and things can get the best of us I'm looking forward to him coming back and posting more about his VT3.
Don't get me wrong Drew, i'm not saying i have a problem with M33 or this thread at all. I'm just pointing out the flaws of censorship in this forum. PencilGeek is perma banned as well in M3post but you see threads about his car posted by IMG and others regularly. And they don't get deleted, not even closed. But the thread about the other member's car was deleted? The way i see it is either a) Jason just made up an excuse to delete that thread because he doesn't like the owner. b) There were negative talks about a vendor there and that vendor wasn't pleased.

Either way it's a shame. Sticky is an idiot, and is wrong about many things. But he's right about one thing. The biggest help for BB was and is bimmerpost's censorship policy.

Sorry for going OT gentlemen.

Last edited by Soorena; 05-24-2013 at 01:41 AM.
Soorena is offline   Iran
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #324
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,306
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soorena View Post
Don't get me wrong Drew, i'm not saying i have a problem with M33 or this thread at all. I'm just pointing out the flaws of censorship in this forum. PencilGeek is perma banned as well in M3post but you see threads about his car posted by IMG and others regularly. And they don't get deleted, not even closed. But the thread about the other member's car was deleted? The way i see it is either a) Jason just made up an excuse to delete that thread because he doesn't like the owner. b) There were negative talks about a vendor there and that vendor wasn't pleased.

Either way it's a shame. Sticky is an idiot, and is wrong about many things. But he's right about one thing. The biggest help for BB was and is bimmerpost's censorship policy.

Sorry for going OT gentlemen.
Get your point Broski, as you always make good ones. FWIW I haven't seen any pics of Robert's build here in a long time. Robert's made mistakes on the forums, but unlike Sticky, he's a man who has the ability to be humble, to recognize some of things he may have said or done in the past went too far, but the thing about Robert is this, he continues to assist and help the community in a good positive way. In fact at all the Airstrip Events, Robert and his family have contributed countless hours, he and his son have done all of the finish line videos that we use in our trailer vids, he is a postive viable influence on the community, but of course not immune from getting a little overzealous at times, lol. As far as Sticky and that thread, it was all planned, those guys knew it would get deleted, and I'm pretty sure any SANE or RATIONAL forum owner wouldn't welcome or allow someone to be represented on their forum that has posted countless vulgar and disgusting comments about you and your forum.

Alex@Gintani has things in the works, and there is more than 1 YSI car, let them be celebrated and discussed here, where it doesn't become a circus. Their dyno #'s should be given major props, but I'm sure they do not want to be associated with someone who on a weekly basis bashes Jason and bimmerpost, or companies and indivduals, that don't support him, with obscene childish comments, who also makes questionable comments about someone's family and their kids. I mean who does this? Never seen this kind of conduct in all my years on the forums. So I don't think most of us are worried that his car is not being represented here, that's his doing.

Get your point, and you're normally dead right, but in this case I think it's a little different, and needs to be put into proper perspective, regardless it's a tough balancing act, and no forum can be right all the time, just like judges sometimes use their own descretion in a ruling. It's not easy but from what I've seen, they do an excellent job here at bimmerpost keeping members in check, but of course there are a few people I wish they would let back, lol. Anyway point taken, hopefully Zim will be back soon and can share more.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #325
biglare
Bulldog
 
biglare's Avatar
 
Drives: X6M | 1M | SOLD E90 M3 VT2-625
Join Date: May 2008
Location: CA

Posts: 2,962
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Get your point Broski, as you always make good ones. FWIW I haven't seen any pics of Robert's build here in a long time. Robert's made mistakes on the forums, but unlike Sticky, he's a man who has the ability to be humble, to recognize some of things he may have said or done in the past went too far, but the thing about Robert is this, he continues to assist and help the community in a good positive way. In fact at all the Airstrip Events, Robert and his family have contributed countless hours, he and his son have done all of the finish line videos that we use in our trailer vids, he is a postive viable influence on the community, but of course not immune from getting a little overzealous at times, lol. As far as Sticky and that thread, it was all planned, those guys knew it would get deleted, and I'm pretty sure any SANE or RATIONAL forum owner wouldn't welcome or allow someone to be represented on their forum that has posted countless vulgar and disgusting comments about you and your forum.

Alex@Gintani has things in the works, and there is more than 1 YSI car, let them be celebrated and discussed here, where it doesn't become a circus. Their dyno #'s should be given major props, but I'm sure they do not want to be associated with someone who on a weekly basis bashes Jason and bimmerpost, or companies and indivduals, that don't support him, with obscene childish comments, who also makes questionable comments about someone's family and their kids. I mean who does this? Never seen this kind of conduct in all my years on the forums. So I don't think most of us are worried that his car is not being represented here, that's his doing.

Get your point, and you're normally dead right, but in this case I think it's a little different, and needs to be put into proper perspective, regardless it's a tough balancing act, and no forum can be right all the time, just like judges sometimes use their own descretion in a ruling. It's not easy but from what I've seen, they do an excellent job here at bimmerpost keeping members in check, but of course there are a few people I wish they would let back, lol. Anyway point taken, hopefully Zim will be back soon and can share more.

+1
__________________
1M ESS Stage 1+ Tune | IND Grills - Sides | Eisenmann Race | HRE P43S | KW V3 | SOLD-M3 ESS VT2-625 | IND/Challenge CF V-Weave Roof - LipSpoiler BootLid Diffuser - Mirrors - Brembo BBK Fiji-Green | HRE P44SC | MA Carbon CF MatteSilver Trim | Akra GT4 Mid-Pipe - Eisenmann Inconel | 3.62Diff | TopStitch Custom Interior | KW Clubsport | RD Sport Sways
biglare is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2013, 05:29 AM   #326
tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.
 
tightie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 E92 Coupe.
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: los angeles, california.

Posts: 5,361
iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [3.95]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Get your point Broski, as you always make good ones. FWIW I haven't seen any pics of Robert's build here in a long time. Robert's made mistakes on the forums, but unlike Sticky, he's a man who has the ability to be humble, to recognize some of things he may have said or done in the past went too far, but the thing about Robert is this, he continues to assist and help the community in a good positive way. In fact at all the Airstrip Events, Robert and his family have contributed countless hours, he and his son have done all of the finish line videos that we use in our trailer vids, he is a postive viable influence on the community, but of course not immune from getting a little overzealous at times, lol. As far as Sticky and that thread, it was all planned, those guys knew it would get deleted, and I'm pretty sure any SANE or RATIONAL forum owner wouldn't welcome or allow someone to be represented on their forum that has posted countless vulgar and disgusting comments about you and your forum.

Alex@Gintani has things in the works, and there is more than 1 YSI car, let them be celebrated and discussed here, where it doesn't become a circus. Their dyno #'s should be given major props, but I'm sure they do not want to be associated with someone who on a weekly basis bashes Jason and bimmerpost, or companies and indivduals, that don't support him, with obscene childish comments, who also makes questionable comments about someone's family and their kids. I mean who does this? Never seen this kind of conduct in all my years on the forums. So I don't think most of us are worried that his car is not being represented here, that's his doing.

Get your point, and you're normally dead right, but in this case I think it's a little different, and needs to be put into proper perspective, regardless it's a tough balancing act, and no forum can be right all the time, just like judges sometimes use their own descretion in a ruling. It's not easy but from what I've seen, they do an excellent job here at bimmerpost keeping members in check, but of course there are a few people I wish they would let back, lol. Anyway point taken, hopefully Zim will be back soon and can share more.
__________________
Present: 13 DCT E92 | Gintani Stg 2 | Volk TE37RT | Brembos | Mode Carbon | APR Performance | KW Clubsport 3 Ways | BMW Performance | On Order: 15 AP M4
*California Members* Speed District M3 Track Days: May 3 + June 14 @ Willow Springs Raceway
tightie is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2013, 10:10 AM   #327
exmowner
Captain
 
exmowner's Avatar
 
Drives: ESS 625 M3\\\
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Montreal

Posts: 900
iTrader: (3)

That's it DREW for president !
__________________
l ESS VT2-625 l Brembo 380mm F/R l BBS Fi Titanium l Eisenmann race l Challenge Sport X pipe l Challenge GT diffuser + FR Lip l Stack gauges l BMW Performance wheel l Ohlins R&T l LUX V4 l Euro Bumper l
exmowner is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2013, 05:26 PM   #328
GOLFFRR
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
GOLFFRR's Avatar
 
Drives: Golf Cart
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

Posts: 13,979
iTrader: (4)

any updates?
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST I CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Need a quote?..EMAIL: Bmwdavid@icloud.com | T.805.482.8878 ask for David Aviles
www.stevethomasbmw.com | OUR PARTS STORE | Facebook-DAVID | BMWDAVID.COM
GOLFFRR is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #329
VCMpower
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 Dakar, 2013 Fire Orange
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Victoria B.C.

Posts: 941
iTrader: (0)

+1


Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
any updates?
VCMpower is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      06-27-2013, 12:07 PM   #330
Longboarder
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Monarch Beach

Posts: 3,386
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2013 e92 M3  [5.00]
2011 997.2 Turbo S  [4.75]
2013 WRX STi  [4.00]
2013 BMW X5  [0.00]
bump for an update
__________________
Daily: 2013 e92 M3 MW FR DCT ZCP / ESS VT2 650 S/C, Akrapovic Evolution, ST BBK w/ drilled rotors
Track/Airstrip: 2011 997.2 Turbo S PDK / GIAC tune (9 second file), Champion Intercoolers, BBi exhaust / Ohlins coils+LCAs+endlinks
Beater: 2013 X5 3.5sport
Longboarder is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST