BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA
 
E92 Lighting
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-13-2013, 10:56 AM   #1
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
 
Kiemyster's Avatar
 
Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens/NYC

Posts: 3,130
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Higher Motorsport Bear Mountain Caravan to Run, and Car Show | Sunday May 19th



Higher ///Motorsport will be holding a caravan to a Bear Mountain run, followed by a car show.

Sunday May 19th
Meet up at 6:30, leaving at 7:30 sharp. Meeting location:
College Point Multiplex Cinemas
2855 Ulmer Street, Whitestone, NY 11357

We will then Caravan over to the starting point for the Run, to reach there by 8:00. Run starting location:
Cars & Coffee in Yorktown
3399 Crompond Road
Yorktown, NY
(BJ"s Shopping Center near Dunkin Donuts)
Meet at 8AM, departure is at 8:30AM, no later.

Our final destination is the car show, located here:
Haldane High School
Booster Club Car Show Fund Raiser
15 Craigside Drive,
Cold Spring, NY

Car Show Details: $15 entry fee per car. All profits will go to the Haldane Booster Club Sports Association

All members who did not get their gear or decals at the assimilation meet can pick it up at this event. We will be accepting applications for membership as well.

Bring your V1/radar, 2-way radios, and your PBA cards if you have them

Like our page here: http://www.facebook.com/HigherMotorsport
Link to event here: http://www.facebook.com/events/262624460550058/
__________________
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi
Kiemyster is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2013, 04:18 PM   #2
IMG
VT3
 
IMG's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Couch

Posts: 6,975
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post


Higher ///Motorsport will be holding a caravan to a Bear Mountain run, followed by a car show.

Sunday May 19th
Meet up at 6:30, leaving at 7:30 sharp. Meeting location:
College Point Multiplex Cinemas
2855 Ulmer Street, Whitestone, NY 11357

We will then Caravan over to the starting point for the Run, to reach there by 8:00. Run starting location:
Cars & Coffee in Yorktown
3399 Crompond Road
Yorktown, NY
(BJ"s Shopping Center near Dunkin Donuts)
Meet at 8AM, departure is at 8:30AM, no later.

Our final destination is the car show, located here:
Haldane High School
Booster Club Car Show Fund Raiser
15 Craigside Drive,
Cold Spring, NY

Car Show Details: $15 entry fee per car. All profits will go to the Haldane Booster Club Sports Association

All members who did not get their gear or decals at the assimilation meet can pick it up at this event. We will be accepting applications for membership as well.

Bring your V1/radar, 2-way radios, and your PBA cards if you have them

Like our page here: http://www.facebook.com/HigherMotorsport
Link to event here: http://www.facebook.com/events/262624460550058/
Nice
__________________
NO FEAR.NO LIMITS.NO EQUAL

Ess VT3 LC built motor,Volk TE37SL,Euro taillights,Dinan Xpipe,Custom Headers,Akra axle back CF tips,ModeCarbon FR lip,BMW CF wing
LOW BOOST 60-130 6.7 sec
IMG is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2013, 05:04 PM   #3
M3Mongo
Private
 
M3Mongo's Avatar
 
Drives: Aw E92 , VW CC
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NYC

Posts: 77
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
Nice
are you going izzy?
M3Mongo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-13-2013, 07:31 PM   #4
IMG
VT3
 
IMG's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Couch

Posts: 6,975
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Mongo View Post
are you going izzy?
I don't think so bro,they are going drive fast and i get scared but I might
__________________
NO FEAR.NO LIMITS.NO EQUAL

Ess VT3 LC built motor,Volk TE37SL,Euro taillights,Dinan Xpipe,Custom Headers,Akra axle back CF tips,ModeCarbon FR lip,BMW CF wing
LOW BOOST 60-130 6.7 sec
IMG is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-14-2013, 05:17 AM   #5
1LRM3
Lieutenant
 
1LRM3's Avatar
 
Drives: LRP M3 E92
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: CT<-->SC

Posts: 590
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
I don't think so bro,they are going drive fast and i get scared but I might
you so funny.....
__________________
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. What happens in Miami never happened!

EPIC MOTORSPORTS
AutoCouture Motoring
Custom Auto Designs Paint Protection Films
1LRM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-14-2013, 05:52 AM   #6
RingMeister01
Banned
 
Drives: F82 M4 Individual
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 2,019
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Looks like fun, I'm down.
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-14-2013, 06:40 AM   #7
IMG
VT3
 
IMG's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3 Track car,Ess E90 M3 DD
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Couch

Posts: 6,975
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LRM3 View Post
you so funny.....
__________________
NO FEAR.NO LIMITS.NO EQUAL

Ess VT3 LC built motor,Volk TE37SL,Euro taillights,Dinan Xpipe,Custom Headers,Akra axle back CF tips,ModeCarbon FR lip,BMW CF wing
LOW BOOST 60-130 6.7 sec
IMG is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-14-2013, 11:01 AM   #8
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
 
Kiemyster's Avatar
 
Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens/NYC

Posts: 3,130
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
Looks like fun, I'm down.
Come thru! Its gonna be a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LRM3 View Post
you so funny.....
he got jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
I don't think so bro,they are going drive fast and i get scared but I might

ohh no, we wont do any more than 5 over the posted limits
__________________
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi
Kiemyster is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #9
RingMeister01
Banned
 
Drives: F82 M4 Individual
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 2,019
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
Looks like fun, I'm down.
Come thru! Its gonna be a blast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LRM3 View Post
you so funny.....
he got jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by img View Post
I don't think so bro,they are going drive fast and i get scared but I might

ohh no, we wont do any more than 5 over the posted limits
We are in bro
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #10
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
 
Kiemyster's Avatar
 
Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens/NYC

Posts: 3,130
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
We are in bro
awhhhh yeahhhh
__________________
"AMG What! S-Line Who? If you ain't got that M I got no respect for you!"
'06 Alpine Weiss E90 320i | '06 The Green Machine E90 325xi | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 M3 ZCP | '10 Silverstone X5M | '11 Alpine Weiss E90 335xi
Kiemyster is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2013, 01:27 PM   #11
tpowerdinny
Specialist
 
Drives: A Tricycle
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NYC

Posts: 670
iTrader: (4)

M is gone but I may make it in the Porsche or maybe the MINI, love that thing.
tpowerdinny is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #12
NOM3ERY
Lieutenant
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: bronx,ny

Posts: 469
iTrader: (5)

This seems like fun! Might be up for this also
NOM3ERY is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-19-2013, 01:15 PM   #13
RingMeister01
Banned
 
Drives: F82 M4 Individual
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Long Island, NY

Posts: 2,019
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Tough weather today. When's the next one?
RingMeister01 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-19-2013, 06:36 PM   #14
1LRM3
Lieutenant
 
1LRM3's Avatar
 
Drives: LRP M3 E92
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: CT<-->SC

Posts: 590
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [4.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingMeister01 View Post
Tough weather today. When's the next one?
totally! once again duped by the weatherman!
__________________
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. What happens in Miami never happened!

EPIC MOTORSPORTS
AutoCouture Motoring
Custom Auto Designs Paint Protection Films
1LRM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST