BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

EXXEL Distributions

01-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #67
Curt2000
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '93 Supra Turbo

If you look at s2ki you will see a lot of love for 335i's and M3s, a lot of guys who drove S2000s in college bought a 335i as their young professional car and are now upgrading to the M3s. I know thats the case with me at least

I kick myself every time I take a trip down memory lane and look at pics of my cherry AP1 that I sold for no good reason a couple years back. What an amazing car...I will own one again!
Attached Images

Former Car: '16 SUNBURST GOLD F80 ///M3--6MT/Carbon Cloth (ED Thread)
Former Car:'13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP(ED Thread)
INSTAGRAM:@C2KMotorsports
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #68
Rk-d
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: GT3 Touring, 993 C4S, M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt2000 View Post
If you look at s2ki you will see a lot of love for 335i's and M3s, a lot of guys who drove S2000s in college bought a 335i as their young professional car and are now upgrading to the M3s. I know thats the case with me at least

I kick myself every time I take a trip down memory lane and look at pics of my cherry AP1 that I sold for no good reason a couple years back. What an amazing car...I will own one again!
I had an ap2 s2k in medical school. I loved that thing - would probably still have it had I not totaled it. The m3 is the first car I've owned in a while that loves to rev like the s2k, though the two are very different. I would love to own another s2k in addition to the m3. Crazy car through - low rpms it had all the grunt of a civic, but when you let that thing rip - it was a completely different animal. No traction control, lots of oversteer, lightweight and no amenities. Pure, old school sports car.
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2013, 11:12 PM   #69
Curt2000
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '93 Supra Turbo

It was so balanced and nimble, the gear box was pretty much perfect especially with a counter sunk knob on it, the engine was fast revving and 'peppy' I remember every day on my way to work I would hang the tail out pulling onto the feeder road. The car is forgiving and just flat out fun to drive fast.

P.S. Sorry for the thread jack...awesome video OP, you're living the dream!

Former Car: '16 SUNBURST GOLD F80 ///M3--6MT/Carbon Cloth (ED Thread)
Former Car:'13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP(ED Thread)
INSTAGRAM:@C2KMotorsports
Appreciate 0