BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts
 
MaxcySpeed & Company
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-02-2013, 06:17 PM   #1
BlauSaloon
Baby Daddy
 
Drives: Interlagos E90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: PHI

Posts: 39
iTrader: (4)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Or Best Offer
Location:
✓ Will Ship
Item Interest
Recently purchased through Dinan but I have decided to go another direction. Pulley Kit for sale is brand new, never used.

From their website:

"Dinan's lightweight crankshaft pulley is constructed of Aircraft grade billet 6061 aluminum that is anodized black and engraved. It does not modify factory harmonics or dampening and safely underdrives the belt driven water pump, alternator, AC and power steering to reduce parasitic power loss on the M3 engine. It produces a peak gain of + 11 horsepower @ 8400 rpm and + 7 lb-ft torque @ 8400 rpm on a stock car. The kit includes lightweight pulley and shorter belts for bolt on installation."

Pulley Kit is for 2008 models with 6mt made before 05/08. BMW changed from a single-sided belt to a double-sided belt for M3's produced after May 2008. Those with a 2009+ M3 that are interested would need to contact Dinan for the double-sided belts. Can't imagine the belts being too expensive.






Last edited by BlauSaloon; 01-20-2013 at 04:07 PM.
BlauSaloon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-19-2013, 10:44 AM   #2
TxStig
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 Jerez Black
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 110
iTrader: (2)

Is this still for sale? Whats the asking price?
TxStig is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #3
AWZOOM3
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: E93 M3 Melbourne Red
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Southern California

Posts: 30
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 BMW E93 M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW 535  [0.00]
2003 Acura  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlauSaloon
Recently purchased through Dinan but I have decided to go another direction. Pulley Kit for sale is brand new, never used.

From their website:

"Dinan's lightweight crankshaft pulley is constructed of Aircraft grade billet 6061 aluminum that is anodized black and engraved. It does not modify factory harmonics or dampening and safely underdrives the belt driven water pump, alternator, AC and power steering to reduce parasitic power loss on the M3 engine. It produces a peak gain of + 11 horsepower @ 8400 rpm and + 7 lb-ft torque @ 8400 rpm on a stock car. The kit includes lightweight pulley and shorter belts for bolt on installation."

Pulley Kit is for 2008 models with 6mt made before 05/08. BMW changed from a single-sided belt to a double-sided belt for M3's produced after May 2008. Those with a 2009+ M3 that are interested would need to contact Dinan for the double-sided belts. Can't imagine the belts being too expensive.




That's $499 new. What is your price?
AWZOOM3 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #4
BlauSaloon
Baby Daddy
 
Drives: Interlagos E90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: PHI

Posts: 39
iTrader: (4)

Price

Asking price is $375 OBO. Pending sale to TxStig once PayPal Gift payment is received.
BlauSaloon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-20-2013, 11:13 AM   #5
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 3|Ridge 1:54:61|Pacific 1:37:36
 
1MOREMOD's Avatar
 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

Posts: 10,796
iTrader: (5)

what is the other direction you went that made this part seem like not worth even installing.
__________________

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings & bearings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW race|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge race pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|SR34|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|Apex studs|
1MOREMOD is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-20-2013, 01:26 PM   #6
BlauSaloon
Baby Daddy
 
Drives: Interlagos E90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: PHI

Posts: 39
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
what is the other direction you went that made this part seem like not worth even installing.
I've decided to keep my m3 stock for now in the event that I sell it later this year. If I could DIY this part it would already be installed, however I don't want to pay a shop twice for install and then removal.
BlauSaloon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-20-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
dngo
Private
 
Drives: '98 M3/4, '08 E90M3
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shrewsbury, NJ

Posts: 95
iTrader: (1)

Please let me know if the sale does not go through.

Thanks,
Dave
dngo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-20-2013, 02:43 PM   #8
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 3|Ridge 1:54:61|Pacific 1:37:36
 
1MOREMOD's Avatar
 
Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

Posts: 10,796
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlauSaloon View Post
I've decided to keep my m3 stock for now in the event that I sell it later this year. If I could DIY this part it would already be installed, however I don't want to pay a shop twice for install and then removal.
thought there was a DIY for pulley.
__________________

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings & bearings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW race|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge race pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|SR34|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|Apex studs|
1MOREMOD is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      01-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #9
BlauSaloon
Baby Daddy
 
Drives: Interlagos E90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: PHI

Posts: 39
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriszeh View Post
thought there was a DIY for pulley.
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=445583

BlauSaloon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      01-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #10
BlauSaloon
Baby Daddy
 
Drives: Interlagos E90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: PHI

Posts: 39
iTrader: (4)

Sold

Item has been sold. Thank you everyone for the interest
BlauSaloon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST