BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-10-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
MShift
Private
 
Drives: Supercharged 370Z
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to MShift
WTB: E92 Jet Black or Space Grey - DCT - <30k Miles - $45,000 max

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Like the title says. Looking for an 09-10 w/ DCT

I would prefer with tech package and Fox Red or black interior.

No engine or transmission mods. No accidents. Exterior mods and suspension ok. Would prefer stock parts included if there are mods.

No regularly tracked cars. Once or twice is fine.

Rock chips and normal wear and tear is fine.

The closer to FL, the better, but I will gladly fly out to get a car somewhere else.

Let me know folks! Willing to negotiate

RC

MShift is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
chimchim
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2008 M3 E90
Join Date: May 2011
Location: I.E.

Posts: 43
iTrader: (0)

M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MShift View Post
Like the title says. Looking for an 09-10 w/ DCT

I would prefer with tech package and Fox Red or black interior.

No engine or transmission mods. No accidents. Exterior mods and suspension ok. Would prefer stock parts included if there are mods.

No regularly tracked cars. Once or twice is fine.

Rock chips and normal wear and tear is fine.

The closer to FL, the better, but I will gladly fly out to get a car somewhere else.

Let me know folks! Willing to negotiate

RC
He's only asking $44k- http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=765822
chimchim is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2012, 01:31 PM   #3
MShift
Private
 
Drives: Supercharged 370Z
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to MShift
I'm already chatting with him Just seeing if there are any people out there who haven't posted something, but are maybe considering selling their car!
MShift is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-10-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
seekay90
New Member
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: MISSOURI

Posts: 20
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MShift View Post
I'm already chatting with him Just seeing if there are any people out there who haven't posted something, but are maybe considering selling their car!
Hey man check out my car! let me know if you're interested
seekay90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
MShift
Private
 
Drives: Supercharged 370Z
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to MShift
^ I absolutely am.
MShift is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #6
Frost-M
Private
 
Frost-M's Avatar
 
Drives: White M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: CA

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

I have mine listed for 55k(price just dropped) 2011 w/ 22k miles. It's white on red. Super Clean
Frost-M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2012, 01:49 PM   #7
MShift
Private
 
Drives: Supercharged 370Z
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to MShift
^ I saw it man, I would love to, but price too high for me. Thanks.
MShift is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #8
Frost-M
Private
 
Frost-M's Avatar
 
Drives: White M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: CA

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MShift
^ I saw it man, I would love to, but price too high for me. Thanks.
What's your max
Frost-M is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #9
MShift
Private
 
Drives: Supercharged 370Z
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to MShift
PM'ed you.
MShift is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #10
BikeGeek
Captain
 
BikeGeek's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 sinister CTS-V coupe
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Plano TX

Posts: 650
iTrader: (9)

Shoot me your email, I may be interested in selling.
__________________
2009 BMW E92 M3 | Jet Black / Fox Red, Extended - SOLD | Akrapovic Evolution - SOLD | MS Filter | StopTech ST60 / ST40, yellow | KW CS | 90mm stud conversion | 18x10F 18x10.5R HRE R43, Continental rubber | IND appearance package incl. key delete | JL Audio 10W6v3 (2) / HD700/1, Technic's harness
BikeGeek is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2012, 12:53 PM   #11
MShift
Private
 
Drives: Supercharged 370Z
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to MShift
PM'd you.
MShift is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #12
BikeGeek
Captain
 
BikeGeek's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 sinister CTS-V coupe
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Plano TX

Posts: 650
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MShift View Post
PM'd you.
Responded
__________________
2009 BMW E92 M3 | Jet Black / Fox Red, Extended - SOLD | Akrapovic Evolution - SOLD | MS Filter | StopTech ST60 / ST40, yellow | KW CS | 90mm stud conversion | 18x10F 18x10.5R HRE R43, Continental rubber | IND appearance package incl. key delete | JL Audio 10W6v3 (2) / HD700/1, Technic's harness
BikeGeek is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-13-2012, 10:14 AM   #13
MShift
Private
 
Drives: Supercharged 370Z
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to MShift
Anyone else?
MShift is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #14
Zack G.
Extraordinaire
 
Zack G.'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 M3 ZCP(sold)650 Msport CP
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: South FL

Posts: 210
iTrader: (0)

Take my lease
Zack G. is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #15
MShift
Private
 
Drives: Supercharged 370Z
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to MShift
Gladly, if it doesn't include the pesky monthly payments
MShift is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-17-2012, 01:29 PM   #16
MShift
Private
 
Drives: Supercharged 370Z
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to MShift
still looking!
MShift is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #17
MShift
Private
 
Drives: Supercharged 370Z
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Miami

Posts: 90
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to MShift
bump!
MShift is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST