BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

INDustry distribution

03-13-2016, 04:47 PM   #1
gonzo
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Your Interpretation Please

I'm leaving this here for members to open, read, look and interpret their opinions. More information may come to the surface but wanted to here opinions before then.

http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/Nydn...icle-1.2563021

Thanks.
      03-13-2016, 05:36 PM   #2
KlausPA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Blue overpriced POS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I'm leaving this here for members to open, read, look and interpret their opinions. More information may come to the surface but wanted to here opinions before then.

http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/Nydn...icle-1.2563021

Thanks.
Trump reminds me of Hugo Chavez and how he destroyed the great nation of Venezuela.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2016, 12:18 AM   #3
bbbbmw
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i

"Morales' mother cried during the hearing."

Proverbs 17:25 - A foolish son brings grief to his father and bitterness to the mother who bore him.
      03-14-2016, 05:46 AM   #4
gonzo
Major General
United_States
Rep

I was thinking more of pro or anti Trump college students?
Maybe the article doesn't have the interesting layers I thought it did.
      03-14-2016, 11:03 AM   #5
csu87
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

I can't believe Trump forced these guys to do that. What a terrible person....

My take on it is this, there are lots of fucked up people that just want to cause problems and stir up shit. These people are now doing it while "supporting" Trump, because it is the easiest "allowable" excuse currently. Its no different than the violence at the Trump rallies or any of the other numerous stories where Trump's name get brought into it.

Trump has nothing to do with what these people are doing, and he isn't telling people to go out and do these things like the media would like you to believe. In fact, the majority of the violence at the recent Chicago Trump Rally was instigated/carried out by the anti-Trump protesters, not the actual Trump supporters. You don't see violent anti-Bernie or anti-Hillary protest; probably because those people have jobs that they have to go to, but still, you get the point.

And no, I don't support Trump, but the anti-Trump media, both the left and the right, is getting a little ridiculous.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2016, 11:19 AM   #6
KlausPA
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post

My take on it is this, there are lots of fucked up people that just want to cause problems and stir up shit. These people are now doing it while "supporting" Trump, because it is the easiest "allowable" excuse currently. Its no different than the violence at the Trump rallies or any of the other numerous stories where Trump's name get brought into it.

Trump has nothing to do with what these people are doing, and he isn't telling people to go out and do these things like the media would like you to believe. In fact, the majority of the violence at the recent Chicago Trump Rally was instigated/carried out by the anti-Trump protesters, not the actual Trump supporters. You don't see violent anti-Bernie or anti-Hillary protest; probably because those people have jobs that they have to go to, but still, you get the point.

And no, I don't support Trump, but the anti-Trump media, both the left and the right, is getting a little ridiculous.
Easy for Trump to say "not my fault" but he is also not doing anything to avoid it. To me that is instigating. The guy inspires the wrong people, the rebellious, the conspiracy theory supporters and the ignorant idiots who cannot see beyond their hate for the government. This would be a great opportunity for Trump to show his leadership in difficult situations but he is choosing to do very little or even nothing.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2016, 11:26 AM   #7
csu87
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlausPA View Post
Easy for Trump to say "not my fault" but he is also not doing anything to avoid it. To me that is instigating. The guy inspires the wrong people, the rebellious, the conspiracy theory supporters and the ignorant idiots who cannot see beyond their hate for the government. This would be a great opportunity for Trump to show his leadership in difficult situations but he is choosing to do very little or even nothing.
imo, the same people that blame Trump for these things are the same people that blamed Marilyn Manson and that type of music for Columbine, or guns for shooting deaths. At what point do we hold the actual individuals responsible for their actions?
Appreciate 2
      03-14-2016, 11:35 AM   #8
KlausPA
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
imo, the same people that blame Trump for these things are the same people that blamed Marilyn Manson and that type of music for Columbine, or guns for shooting deaths. At what point do we hold the actual individuals responsible for their actions?
Instigating is a real thing. His rhetoric and his personal attacks are the main attraction. He is like Hugo Chavez.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2016, 01:20 PM   #9
gonzo
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

You mentioned "while supporting trump."
I see it differently.
Chicago area college kids.
Church.
Swastika.
Penis.
Crossed through God.
Trump.

The part that gets me is a Latino and Jewish kid supporting trump? A swastika?
I see it the other way around. The article started with "trump should be proud" then "judge raises her voice at them" "Northwestern scolds them."

I think they all thought pro trump too and maybe the story wouldn't have even made headlines if anti-trump as I see it.
      03-14-2016, 02:02 PM   #10
csu87
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I see it differently.
Church.
Swastika.
Penis.
Crossed through God.
Trump.

I see it the other way around. The article started with "trump should be proud" then "judge raises her voice at them" "Northwestern scolds them."

I think they all thought pro trump too and maybe the story wouldn't have even made headlines if anti-trump as I see it.
"Supporting" was in quotes because I don't think they actually are supporting him, but using that as part of the defense, almost gives these people a pass now a days from the media. When I see these stories pop up, its never how terrible these people are, its always how terrible Trump is.

Not to mention that doing anything like this and associating yourself with Trump guarantees you national media coverage. Gets these people their 15 minutes of "fame"
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2016, 03:14 PM   #11
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
Rep
Drives: X5 5.0 M Sport

Trump is a scapegoat for fanatical actions because it is easy right now. Not saying he is perfect by any means.

However, I can't say that the left is behaving any better. Actually, much worse in my opinion.

Time are very bad with this level of divide - racial, social, and economic. It has been building and in some ways, pushed hard for the last 7+ years.

It is not the white mans fault. It is not the black mans fault. It is everyone's fault and it will take everyone to fix this.
Appreciate 2
      03-14-2016, 04:22 PM   #12
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M435i

Trump: I'd like to tell a joke. Two jews walk into a bar...
Hillary: Noo.
Trump: What?
Hillary: NO!
Trump: WHAT? You dont let jews into your bar? You racist basta*d

Don't like my ///M? Call 0-8-0-0-E-A-T-S-H-*-T
Appreciate 1
      03-14-2016, 04:44 PM   #13
bbbbmw
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlausPA
Quote:
Instigating is a real thing. His rhetoric and his personal attacks are the main attraction. He is like Hugo Chavez.
Or Barack Obama (Trayvon, etc.) or Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton or....
      03-14-2016, 04:46 PM   #14
bbbbmw
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo
Quote:

I see it differently.
Church.
Swastika.
Penis.
Crossed through God.
Trump.

Since the other symbols were all derogatory, I assumed when I read the article that they were mocking Trump, not supporting him? Why would you think this is a Trump endorsement by these two miscreant children?
      03-14-2016, 04:56 PM   #15
gonzo
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Since the other symbols were all derogatory, I assumed when I read the article that they were mocking Trump, not supporting him? Why would you think this is a Trump endorsement by these two miscreant children?
I never did see it as an endorsement but the way it reads it seems the reporter, judge and maybe northwestern did.
Sensationalized writing for sure.
"The church removed the profanities" "Lastly they scrubbed off Trump" Really? Verses leave trump spray painted on the wall?
      03-15-2016, 07:22 AM   #16
KlausPA
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I couldn't said it better even if I tried. You forgot Eric Holder, what an instigator piece of shit he was.
Appreciate 1
      03-15-2016, 07:26 AM   #17
KlausPA
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
It is not the white mans fault. It is not the black mans fault. It is everyone's fault and it will take everyone to fix this.
But here we are... Choosing Trump to be the nominee.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2016, 12:57 PM   #18
fecurtis
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Agree to an extent, I think what he's saying is that he has enough clout with his followers to at least urge them to behave in a peaceful manner. I suspect, like with most things, it's just a few bad apples. It's not like every single Trump supporter is some violent skinhead or anything.

But you're right, people are 100% responsible for their own actions.
      03-16-2016, 09:35 AM   #19
SumBMWGuy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: A German Car

My interpretation is that these 2 kids are asshats. Most likely asshats that support Trump and his special brand of hatred. Reminds me of 2 other asshats. And from memory, Trump didn't denounce their actions, he just said they were passionate about their country. Just stoking that violence his campaign and supporters require.

‘Passionate’ Trump fans behind homeless man’s beating?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 09:40 AM   #20
SumBMWGuy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Quote:
Oh yeah, Trayvon Martin was the insitgator ... sure ...

How well has George Zimmerman done in public since the Trayvon Martin killing? Is he a model citizen?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 10:01 AM   #21
csu87
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post

How well has George Zimmerman done in public since the Trayvon Martin killing? Is he a model citizen?
you misunderstood what he was insinuating there. Hes saying Obama is the instigator (in his handling of the Trayvon Martin case, and other racially sensitive cases)

And youre previous comment, about Trump supporting hatred and implying that he was ok with the violence the other case brought "In the name of Trump", just goes to prove the point that it is the easiest way to sidestep the responsibility of their actions. If they say the name "Trump", then its automatically Trumps fault and not their own in the eyes of the Media and some of the misinformed public.

Not to mention, he never said those 2 were passionate about him, he called it a shame and called for people to treat each other with respect and that he does not condone any violence, but certain media outlets spun and left out key parts of his quotes to make it look better for their race baiting stories and anti-Trump rhetoric.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 10:11 AM   #22
bbbbmw
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy
Quote:

There is strong evidence that Trayv. Was the instigator (I should probably use an abbreviation because I just read that his parents have trademarked his name...):

"With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the Neighborhood Watch volunteer who eventually shot and killed the unarmed 17-year-old, then Trayvon climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk, leaving him bloody and battered, law-enforcement authorities told the Orlando Sentinel.
That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities say. There have been no reports that a witness saw the initial punch Zimmerman told police about."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...black-teenager

George Zimmerman had to go into hiding and quit his job because of the negative and mostly inaccurate reporting about this case, much less being condemned by a sitting President. It doesn't seem fair to draw conclusions about him based upon what's been reported in the media.

But again - wasn't my point.