BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts

GetBMWParts

12-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #23
riyatch
Lieutenant

Drives: e90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati Beastcat View Post
was thinking about sending a message.. never mind thanks for the heads up! I'll buy new
No problem, i feel like we should take care of each other and ive found that dealing within the community usually works out well.

Well, the OP texted me and explained what happened and apologized. Still does not excuse the fact that he could have just sent me a quick text last night so that i didnt have to make the drive and wait for nothing. Anyways, please excuse the profane language in my previous post because i was pretty upset and heated about the whole situation.
      12-06-2012, 03:46 AM   #24
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!

Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

what was the reason?

2010 E90 ALPINE WHITE DCT/ H&R SPORT SPRINGS/ AKRA EVO/ AG 19" ZCP reps
      12-06-2012, 09:55 AM   #25
Vegas_Sirk
Its All About The Offset

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP
Location: Where you come to vacation and go home on probation: Vegas

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Vegas_Sirk
First of all I'm not a scammer anyone on here is free to do a search and see how many items I have sold on here and e90 post on top of all that my iTrader rating on here is perfect. I have been a member on Bimmerpost since 2007 and there are people on here that can vouch for me.

I sent you a txt message and apologized but I guess you felt the need to blast me on a public forum. As I told you I have to help care for my 87 year old grandfather who lives alone and has health issues. If you must know the exact details of why I flaked it was because the highway patrol called me around 8 as they had him pulled over as people reported a drunk driver and he was swerving between 3 lanes. He said he took ambian but he just wasn't mentally with it when I went to pick him up. I then had to take him home, grab my fiance and drive back to the other side of town and pick up his car and drop it off at his place.

Again I apologize for flaking but if you can't understand that my family member comes first then I don't know what to tell you.

As for anyone else again I encourage you to look at my history on here and e90 post:

M3Post:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/search....rchid=24753612

E90post:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/search...rchid=24753655

http://www.e90post.com/forums/itrader.php?u=18841

Also anyone worried I would be happy to provide you with all my contact info including work info.

AKA M3This (changed my user name ) | M3 Build Thread | E61 Build Thread

Last edited by Vegas_Sirk; 12-06-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Vegas_Sirk is offline   United_States
      12-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #26
riyatch
Lieutenant

Drives: e90 M3

OP, i made my original post before you contacted me. Yes, i was pissed and felt that others should know who they are dealing with. I made a follow up post after you contacted me the following afternoon.

I am sorry about what happened to your grandfather and hope everything is ok. The problem i have is you not contacting me. You made me waste several hours of my life because you thought your life/time was more important than someone elses. The first time it happened was acceptable, the second time, with no response/reply, nothing, is flat out disrespect. Let me tell you that we all have problems and things to deal with. But there is something called Common Courtesy which can be very powerful. All that was needed was a simple text/call/pm.....whatever.

One thing that keeps popping into my mind is that while i was on the way to meet you, i ran into traffic because the freeway was down to one lane. I thought i might be a few minutes late so i was about to text you and let you know out of Common Courtesy. But the traffic cleared up and i showed up on time.

Anyways, I appreciate the apology but im done with this and hope that everything works out for you.
      12-06-2012, 02:50 PM   #27
Vegas_Sirk
Its All About The Offset

Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP
Location: Where you come to vacation and go home on probation: Vegas

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Vegas_Sirk
I agree with you that you deserved as txt or some type of notification, and 9 times out of 10 I would have done it, but I got so caught up with what was going on I 100% spaced it, and I like I said in the apology, by the time I got home and saw your messages it was too late.

Again I apologize, and Im sorry it turned out this way.

AKA M3This (changed my user name ) | M3 Build Thread | E61 Build Thread
Vegas_Sirk is offline   United_States
      12-06-2012, 11:30 PM   #28
Ro_Ja Boy
Lieutenant

Drives: Cars

Bump for Kris. Will vouch for him all day long as he's one of my closest friends. Seriously, one of the best guys I know, period.