BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

GetBMWParts
View Poll Results: Who will you vote for?
Mitt Romney 147 47.12%
Barack Obama 165 52.88%
Voters: 312. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

11-04-2012, 09:46 PM   #221
Sam335ix
Major

Drives: 335 ix performance edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
Ok. I'm willing to bet you're going to vote for Romney. I'm not calling you out at all, I just want to know, why do republicans, or right leaning voters feel that THE WORLD IS GOING TO COME TO AN END AND WE'RE ALL GOING TO HAVE FWD CARS LOL?
Earlier in this thread i mentioned progression, and how i believe that if we can change what we do here, we can make other countries give us the respect that red,white,and blue bleeding citizens think they give us now. i don't want to live in a country that is regarded as a laughing stock and I believe that Obama has the country going in that direction. According to the rest of the world, they actually feel that Romney would do more damage than good. He is regarded at another bush. I really don't mean to stoop to that low of a rebuttal, but it's the truth.
Wrong... Voting for Obama and have stated less of two evils. I agree with all of your points and should have read earlier pages of this thread. What would make you think I wanted to vote for Romeny? Geez I feel dirty man need a shower now

Coming soon to the garage: 2014 M3 Maybe M5
      11-04-2012, 09:47 PM   #222
Sam335ix
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
Age kiram kochike pas male to aslan nist az bas kochik hast pesar!! vaghan male man enghad bozorge mire to cose dokhtar bad az koonesh miad birun
your stupid lol

11-04-2012, 09:47 PM   #223
401FlaGATOR
Private First Class

Drives: e90 325i ZSP Monaco Blue Step

JoeyBananaz18:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
Ok. i don't want to live in a country that is regarded as a laughing stock and I believe that Obama has the country going in that direction..

Last edited by 401FlaGATOR; 11-04-2012 at 09:54 PM.
      11-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #224
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General

Drives: metrocard

Hahahaha my bad, I worded that wrong. What I meant to say, is the opposite of what you're thinking lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by 401FlaGATOR View Post
JoeyBananaz18:

7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
      11-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #225
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General

Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam335ix View Post
Wrong... Voting for Obama and have stated less of two evils. I agree with all of your points and should have read earlier pages of this thread. What would make you think I wanted to vote for Romeny? Geez I feel dirty man need a shower now
I'm sorry dude. I didn't mean to make any assumptions. I guess it's just the way I was reading some of your posts. It's kind of like how you can't read emotions in a text, just the words. So the person reading can't pick up all of the subtleties.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
      11-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #226
Amini77
Brigadier General

Drives: SGM E90 330xi

Garage List
2006 330XI  [3.75]
Quote:
your stupid lol
khodet
Amini77 is offline   United_States
      11-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #227
401FlaGATOR
Private First Class

It's cool Joey just had a "Bideian" slip.. Don't worry Candy Crowley had one too today calling soon to be President Romney, "President Romney" .

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

RR 2012
      11-04-2012, 10:11 PM   #228
401FlaGATOR
Private First Class

Boy Romney is really making Obama wear his hate filled comment yesterday: "vote for revenge"...

It's ironic that this was the one original comment he made that whole speech, the one comment not pre-written into his teleprompter.

Romney: "Vote for Love of Country!"
      11-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #229
dominick
Private First Class

Drives: 08 335i

Took me 3 1/2 hours yesterday but I got it done! FOWARD!!!!! 4 MORE YEARS BABY!!!
      11-04-2012, 11:58 PM   #230
AndyR83
Major

Drives: E92 335i FBO

Quote:
Please do and take the rest of the close minded ass backward republican conservatives with you.
But then who would be left to pay for the half of the country that watch TV and make babies for a living?
      11-05-2012, 12:14 AM   #231
Solonng
Captain

Drives: Monacco Blue 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post
OK. How do you propose we keep energy (particularly oil prices) low? We both know that demand, not the govt sets prices on commodities. The only way to keep prices low is to stop driving or stop heating you house in the winter.
Another way you could possibly achieve this is by having the government taking over the oil industry and forbidding them to sell on the open market (where oil companies get the highest bids). But as I stated earlier, this would probably be disastrous.

But the bigger issue with the Drill baby drill argument is that we don't have enough oil in our little puddle to affect the global ocean of oil. It doesn't matter how much we drill, we could only affect the price of oil by a few percent per gallon if we pumped all of the oil that we could. Which wouldn't even happen in the first place because oil companies want to maximize profits.

Is your argument that we should set aside more government land even though the oil companies don't want to drill on this land yet? Like I stated above, they are stock piling drilling locations for when the price of oil gets high enough that they can maximize profits. They have plenty of drilling sites but not the incentive to increase drill further.
Have you looked at the relationship between the value of the dollar and oil prices? There is an inverse correlation between the two and the dollar has been depreciating which contributed to the higher oil prices. Also, there is an abundant source of nat gas in the US that has yet to be exploited
      11-05-2012, 01:21 AM   #232
secretsquirrel
Colonel

Drives: 335i nFifty4LiFe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solonng View Post
Have you looked at the relationship between the value of the dollar and oil prices? There is an inverse correlation between the two and the dollar has been depreciating which contributed to the higher oil prices. Also, there is an abundant source of nat gas in the US that has yet to be exploited
Yes I have. However the largest reason for the rising production costs is increased global demand. The perfect evidence of this is that the dollar was in the tank during the bottom of the recession and oil prices were still low because everyone was scare shitless and demand was low.

I realize we have a shit ton (actual scientific measurement) of natural gas and shale also. But shale is "not a proper investment at the current oil prices". And its been said that it won't really become relevant until oil prices double. natural gas hasn't taken off and I'm not sure why it hasn't.

I got into a natural gas mutual fund about 10 years ago because I was sure that demand for it (and more importantly, prices) would increase. I was wrong. I imagine that it's so hard to coordinate the production of nat gas passenger vehicles, nat gas production and transportation. its gotta be a tough sale to get everyone to risk billions when they've got a sure thing going already. The argument that they should spot selling a product that sells for ~100/barrel and start selling something for ~7.00/barrel is a tough argument. And don't get on me about the prices listed above. They are guesstimates (too late for me to look up the prices).
      11-05-2012, 01:41 AM   #233
BrazilianBimmer
Captain

Drives: Black e90 325i

What candidate should I vote for that will stop all these low-ass and lazy people from taking advantage of programs such as Food Stamps/EBT cards, like they actually need help, when they come to the grocery store where I work at to buy life essentials such as sushi, steak and salmon with the aforementioned Food Stamps card?

Does anybody see an issue with this?
      11-05-2012, 02:29 AM   #234
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
LOL I'm not bragging you arrogant prick, you too had a n52, why are you talking shit? ..I dont give 2 fucks about how long ago you joined you're an idiot. I have a modest car that I'm happy with I'm humble about my car and look at your conceded ass bragging and looking down at my car? Really..you're low..you're dirt. Okey have fun trading your noodles dimwit. I don't need to explain myself to someone as low as you.
You keep saying you don't need to explain and brag, but you keep doing it. And I keep enjoying watching you losing it like a little spoiled kid.
I never even mentioned my car, you keep bringing it in...
Get your stories straight, just like your political crap.
Anyway stay in school because you cannot put two sentences together that make any sense...

I already suggested you to stop talking about Asia and noodles as you keep digging it deeper for yourself...

GO OBAMA!

Last edited by dr335is; 11-05-2012 at 02:39 AM.
      11-05-2012, 03:34 AM   #235
Amini77
Brigadier General

Garage List
2006 330XI  [3.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr335is View Post
You keep saying you don't need to explain and brag, but you keep doing it. And I keep enjoying watching you losing it like a little spoiled kid.
I never even mentioned my car, you keep bringing it in...
Get your stories straight, just like your political crap.
Anyway stay in school because you cannot put two sentences together that make any sense...

I already suggested you to stop talking about Asia and noodles as you keep digging it deeper for yourself...

GO OBAMA!
Can you even read? or you just can't comprehend what I'm saying? k noodles. seems to get you mad..
      11-05-2012, 04:50 AM   #236
dr335is
Brigadier General

Drives: GTI

Quote:
Can you even read? or you just can't comprehend what I'm saying? k noodles. seems to get you mad..
Back to school son, or you will speak like W when you grow up!
      11-05-2012, 04:53 AM   #237
Amini77
Brigadier General

Garage List
2006 330XI  [3.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr335is View Post
Back to school son, or you will speak like W when you grow up!
I am in school, kid.
      11-05-2012, 05:25 AM   #238
Spydeputy
Brigadier General

Drives: 2012,E92,335is/2008,E90,335xi

Garage List
2008 335xi  [0.00]
2012 335is  [1.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Spydeputy
Vote

Go Romney / Ryan
2012, E92, 335is, Space Metal Gray, DINAN Stage 2, Helix FMIC, M Sport Pkg, Dbl Spoke 313 Wheels, Gray & Blk Leather, Conv. Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, Prem Pkg, 7 Sp DCT, Navigation, Satellite / Harman Kardon Radio.
BMW CCA Member
Spydeputy is offline   Germany
      11-05-2012, 05:54 AM   #239
401FlaGATOR
Private First Class

!!!ALERT!!!

So much for Obama's lies about using "all the above" when it comes to energy policy. When he says all of the above he means all of the above the ground (wind and sun)..

Report this morning that EPA is getting ready to institute Draconian regulations on coal that will "destroy millions of American jobs and cause energy prices to skyrocket even more".

EPA's Insanely Ambitious Agenda If Obama Is Reelected

November surprise: EPA planning major post-election anti-coal regulation

Titled “A Look Ahead to EPA Regulations for 2013: Numerous Obama EPA Rules Placed on Hold Until After the Election Spell Doom For Jobs and Economic Growth”, it lists and describes new rules concocted over the past year ranging from additional restrictions on greenhouse gas emissions, tougher water guidelines and tightening of the ozone standard. Taken together, they will further drive up pump prices, impose construction bans on local communities, and cripple oil, natural gas and coal production.

"President Obama’s Environmental Protection Agency has devoted an unprecedented number of bureaucrats to finalizing new anti-coal regulations that are set to be released at the end of November, according to a source inside the EPA.

More than 50 EPA staff are now crashing to finish greenhouse gas emission standards that would essentially ban all construction of new coal-fired power plants. Never before have so many EPA resources been devoted to a single regulation. The independent and non-partisan Manhattan Institute estimates that the EPA’s greenhouse gas coal regulation will cost the U.S. economy $700 billion.

The rush is a major sign of panic by environmentalists inside the Obama administration. If Obama wins, the EPA would have another four full years to implement their anti-fossil fuel agenda. But if Romney wins, regulators will have a very narrow window to enact a select few costly regulations that would then be very hard for a President Romney to undo.
"

Last edited by 401FlaGATOR; 11-05-2012 at 06:00 AM.
      11-05-2012, 07:42 AM   #240
BuraQ
Colonel

Drives: 11" E92 335is

Garage List
2011 BMW 335is  [2.88]
Here is a perfect reason why I want Obama to stay. Too many hands in the cookie jar spoils the cookies, or better yet, too many mechanics working on your car will screw it up more.

Furthermore, I don't trust republicans,
400+ launches, 3 Driveshafts, No DCT Slippage, Flash Only
BuraQ is online now   United_States
      11-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #241
401FlaGATOR
Private First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
Here is a perfect reason why I want Obama to stay. Too many hands in the cookie jar spoils the cookies, or better yet, too many mechanics working on your car will screw it up more.

Furthermore, I don't trust republicans,
Herein lies the rub, the mechanic you have working on your car right now has no mechanical intuition, certification, or experience.

Vote for a qualified, certified, and intelligent mechanic to fix this economy and unleash American ingenuity.

Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose!

RR 2012
      11-05-2012, 08:00 AM   #242
Sam335ix
Major

Here is the new attack by the conservative close minded party:

In a telephone call with evangelical voters Sunday night, U.S. Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan told potential voters that President Barack Obama's path for the United States compromises Judeo-Christian values.

The comment came during the final sprint for the U.S. election on Tuesday. Speaking to the Faith and Freedom Coalition, a leading group of Christian conservatives, Ryan attacked Obama's vision in stark terms.

"It's a dangerous path," Ryan said of Obama's plan for the United States. "It's a path that grows government, restricts freedom and liberty, and compromises those values, those Judeo-Christian, Western civilization values that made us such a great and exceptional nation in the first place."

So now Obama is bad for religion lol, I love it when the differing religious factions like Catholics, Baptists, Lutherans and all the rest of the fundamentalist Christian sects who can't stand each other on a daily basis come together in an orgy of hate every 2 to 4 years to try to push their woman-enjoying-sex-for-sex's-sake and trying to put everyone into their defined little box. And calling it an affront to the "...Judeo-Christian, Western civilization values that made us such a great and exceptional nation in the first place." Why they even swallowed their collective bile against Mormons by nominating Romney.

They know they are losing, so Lyin' Ryan and Prevaricating Romney are ratcheting up the rabid right's hate for women, homosexuals and everyone who is not a WASPy man like themselves.

Closed Thread