BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
EclipsisNA
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-04-2012, 11:20 PM   #265
Voltigeur
MacroRisk
 
Voltigeur's Avatar
 
Drives: M3 E92 ED'09 / 335d Sport DD
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: TX

Posts: 2,519
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnellM3 View Post
I want to see MR with the Black and Fox Red
Too much?
__________________

Just thinking of something not so witty
///M3 E92 '09 Jerez Black | 6MT | Ext Fox Red | Tech | Prem | 19s |Heated Seats | iPod |Smartphone | Euro Deliv June 09
Sold: 540iT / 530i / 323i
Voltigeur is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #266
MBC
Miamibimmercoding
 
Drives: 2008 Ruby Black M3
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Miami

Posts: 103
iTrader: (0)

Does anybody knows where I can get fox red leather dye, Im thinking of touching up a couple of spots.
MBC is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #267
GregW / Oregon
Commander-In-Chief
 
Drives: 2015 M4 Coupe, 2012 ML350
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Lake Oswego, OR

Posts: 7,327
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Leatherique can cust match, but easier to go to an auto upholstery specialist.
GregW / Oregon is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-29-2013, 09:48 AM   #268
Gins
I can't find my pants.
 
Gins's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Supergirl Combo M3, YMB-SO
Join Date: May 2011
Location: 8=====D \o/ 335i, yo

Posts: 2,443
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2008 BMW M3 E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZAJ View Post
Does anybody knows where I can get fox red leather dye, Im thinking of touching up a couple of spots.
I only use SwissVax leather healer (it's a pigmented dye) on my Black Novillo. The wear spots on the seat are now gone.

Take a look at this thread, dealing with Coral Red BMW seats.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=573919
Gins is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 01:41 AM   #269
dj_dub
NoFüknJoke
 
dj_dub's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M3 - SG/FR 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 375
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Boom!


IMG_3961aa by dj_dub, on Flickr


M3 Interior Sized by dj_dub, on Flickr
__________________
ESS Tune | BMC Filter | RPI X-Pipe & Scoops | Akrapovic w/CF Tips | MS Pulleys | KW S/O | Dinan CF Strut Braces | Varrstoen ES1 | Hankook V12 | Verstraβe Spacers | Hardwired V1 | Perf Elec Steering Wheel V2 | F10 M5 Shift Knob | OEM CF Trim | BMWPedals.com | Arkym CF Front Lip | Forcewerkz CF SS Extensions | OEM CF Spoiler | AutoTecknic Matte Black Kidneys & Hood Vents - CF Fender Grilles
dj_dub is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 03:38 AM   #270
Koldun
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 659
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_dub View Post
Boom!


IMG_3961aa by dj_dub, on Flickr


M3 Interior Sized by dj_dub, on Flickr
You need to treat your seats, they look bad.
Koldun is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 03:45 AM   #271
dj_dub
NoFüknJoke
 
dj_dub's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M3 - SG/FR 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 375
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldun View Post
You need to treat your seats, they look bad.
Can always count on this place for negative people. lolz I'll get right on it sir.
__________________
ESS Tune | BMC Filter | RPI X-Pipe & Scoops | Akrapovic w/CF Tips | MS Pulleys | KW S/O | Dinan CF Strut Braces | Varrstoen ES1 | Hankook V12 | Verstraβe Spacers | Hardwired V1 | Perf Elec Steering Wheel V2 | F10 M5 Shift Knob | OEM CF Trim | BMWPedals.com | Arkym CF Front Lip | Forcewerkz CF SS Extensions | OEM CF Spoiler | AutoTecknic Matte Black Kidneys & Hood Vents - CF Fender Grilles
dj_dub is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 03:51 AM   #272
Koldun
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 659
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_dub View Post
Can always count on this place for negative people. lolz I'll get right on it sir.
Sorry, didn't mean to offend, but your driver's side seat and center armrest have that gross sheen these leather seats get from layers upon layers of sweat and body oils. It takes 30 minutes to thoroughly clean and treat the entire interior. If you don't want input, don't post, especially in a dead thread from 2007.
Koldun is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 04:06 AM   #273
dj_dub
NoFüknJoke
 
dj_dub's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M3 - SG/FR 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 375
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldun View Post
Sorry, didn't mean to offend, but your driver's side seat and center armrest have that gross sheen these leather seats get from layers upon layers of sweat and body oils. It takes 30 minutes to thoroughly clean and treat the entire interior. If you don't want input, don't post, especially in a dead thread from 2007.
Really? This is all news to me…I'm new to how to properly take care of a car and what not to do on a car forum. Please show me the way. LOL Anyways…

If my "gross" sweat and body oil layered seats are no good for anyone here…I apologize for my negligence. Other than that, I hope you enjoy my pics. Peace.
__________________
ESS Tune | BMC Filter | RPI X-Pipe & Scoops | Akrapovic w/CF Tips | MS Pulleys | KW S/O | Dinan CF Strut Braces | Varrstoen ES1 | Hankook V12 | Verstraβe Spacers | Hardwired V1 | Perf Elec Steering Wheel V2 | F10 M5 Shift Knob | OEM CF Trim | BMWPedals.com | Arkym CF Front Lip | Forcewerkz CF SS Extensions | OEM CF Spoiler | AutoTecknic Matte Black Kidneys & Hood Vents - CF Fender Grilles
dj_dub is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 01:42 PM   #274
Koldun
Banned
 
Drives: 2011 E92 M3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 659
iTrader: (0)

I am not sure why you are trying to turn this into your personal soapbox. Did I inadvertently hit a nerve? Are you that insecure about it?

I'm sorry for my previous comment being harshly worded, when posting from a phone I go for brevity, which can sometimes make for an abrupt message.

Let me try again, "great choice on the red seats! Best interior choice for sure. They would look even better if you took a bit of time with some Leatherique or Svisswax or Zainos on them to get rid of that sheen. Merry happy kumbaya!"

Better? You ready to step back from the ledge now?

And for whatever it is worth, you did make a great choice on the seats, I still feel pangs of buyers remorse when I see a Space Grey on Fox Red.
Koldun is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-26-2013, 02:42 PM   #275
dj_dub
NoFüknJoke
 
dj_dub's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 BMW E90 M3 - SG/FR 6MT
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 375
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldun View Post
I am not sure why you are trying to turn this into your personal soapbox. Did I inadvertently hit a nerve? Are you that insecure about it?

I'm sorry for my previous comment being harshly worded, when posting from a phone I go for brevity, which can sometimes make for an abrupt message.

Let me try again, "great choice on the red seats! Best interior choice for sure. They would look even better if you took a bit of time with some Leatherique or Svisswax or Zainos on them to get rid of that sheen. Merry happy kumbaya!"

Better? You ready to step back from the ledge now?

And for whatever it is worth, you did make a great choice on the seats, I still feel pangs of buyers remorse when I see a Space Grey on Fox Red.
Another award winning post. LOL Trust me, I can give a damn what people like you think of me or my car. I've been doing this for way too long. People like you amuse me hence my super sarcastic replies. Thank you for your "constructive criticism", I'll take note of it. I'm done replying to you so let's move on.

Thank you for your comment about the Space Gray/Fox Red combo. I'm very happy with my purchase as well. One of the best color combos offered by BMW IMO. Happy Holidays.
__________________
ESS Tune | BMC Filter | RPI X-Pipe & Scoops | Akrapovic w/CF Tips | MS Pulleys | KW S/O | Dinan CF Strut Braces | Varrstoen ES1 | Hankook V12 | Verstraβe Spacers | Hardwired V1 | Perf Elec Steering Wheel V2 | F10 M5 Shift Knob | OEM CF Trim | BMWPedals.com | Arkym CF Front Lip | Forcewerkz CF SS Extensions | OEM CF Spoiler | AutoTecknic Matte Black Kidneys & Hood Vents - CF Fender Grilles
dj_dub is offline   Philippines
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST