BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Steve Thomas BMW

10-12-2012, 01:01 AM   #67
1sikbmr
Brigadier General

Drives: E90 M3 6MT

i like.

E90 ///M3 6MT Atlantis Blue - Fox red
ESS VT1-550|Gloss black grilles/Gold gills|V1 hardwire|Filled reflectors|ZHP lighted shift knob|Volk TE37 Gloss Black|Mode Carbon GT4 Lip|Umnitza V4 full blackout kit|Agency Power exhaust|Sosi x-pipe|BMW Performance Steering Wheel V1|
      10-12-2012, 09:58 AM   #68
Invadermoose
Private First Class

Drives: camaro

Thanks guys for all your honesty!! I'm still on the fence rather I like it or not. I've been in the GT for the last week, so I haven't spent much time with my M3 to decide if I like the wheels or not.

I dont want to spend more than a total of $2,000 modifying this car. I dont like going all-out on my daily drivers, because having such an extensively modified car makes me paranoid about parking or getting in an accident, and a bunch of other stuff just because of all the money put into it. Plus re-sale would be a bitch if I did a lot to it. My last daily I made the mistake of putting 15k+ in mods, and it was a disaster. That's why I dont want to buy a set of wheels or anything..
      10-24-2012, 09:44 PM   #69
muccels
Private First Class

Drives: e93,C5,Tahoe,Gsxr750

Think it looks way better then the before. Pics probably don't do it justice. If you like the way it looks who cares what everyone else thinks. Sure its not carbon fiber product but there are many aftermarket products that aren't carbon fiber and people buy that stuff. Yeah its cheaper then carbon fiber but doesn't mean its cheap. I did my wheels but it was a pain as I keep the lip the original look so yeah up close you can see a bunch of imperfections. I'm not putting my car in a show though..lol... I'm just finishing up my trim just some time and very little money. I was looking to have it wrapped but they had to keep the car for too many hours and I wasn't gonna pay 3 bills on up. So its a temporary look for a small fraction of the cost. Many like the "murder" out look with everything blacked out. Not my style I like some things blacked out and carbon fiber. Remember most people will see you driving your car not inspecting it.. Oh they also have a satin gloss by plastic dip you can put over to help with a shine..
Attached Images

muccels is offline   United_States
      10-25-2012, 01:25 AM   #70
rg87
Lieutenant

Drives: E90

Everything looks good, except I would have left the wheels silver as is.
      10-25-2012, 04:16 AM   #71
AJ_MO
Private

Drives: BMW M3 E93

I think you did good! Maybe a gloss finish would look better IMHO...

I hate chrome on a sport car!

You need spacers!

'08 M3 E93 DCT - Individual Diopsidschwarz/Palladium -19" 220 Gunmetal - 12mm H&R spacers - H&R Swaybars - BMC filter - M Performance grills - ECU - Zimmerann Rotors/Brembo Sport Pads
AJ_MO is offline   Italy
      10-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #72
donovan
Brigadier General

Drives: E92 m3 AW, light package

First off, great job painting and... sure it does look great adds contrast and you need a damn drop. ha

e46 m3 Black
Too many mods
donovan is offline   Germany