BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)
 
OneEighty
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #23
doubleo
Memento Mori
doubleo's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
118
Posts

 
Drives: '11 E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Congrats on the rides and thanks for your service.

On a side note and not to sound like a jerk but do military guys get some extreme discount on M3s or something? I just didn't realize it paid so much to go into the service.
Well once you've been in for about 10 years, and if you are an officer, you do earn a pretty decent pay check.

Im prior military (8 years) but now work as a civilian for the army. I've been in Afghanistan for 18 months, so I was able to save a lot of money. And let's just say a lot of it ended up going to my M.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #24
BLACK OPS
Captain
BLACK OPS's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
837
Posts

 
Drives: E92 M3 6MT
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: CO, USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleo View Post
Well once you've been in for about 10 years, and if you are an officer, you do earn a pretty decent pay check.

Im prior military (8 years) but now work as a civilian for the army. I've been in Afghanistan for 18 months, so I was able to save a lot of money. And let's just say a lot of it ended up going to my M.
Willing to take the risk of getting mortered for the sake of modding his ///M !!

Is it in YOU?
__________________

2011.5 Jet Black E92 ///M3: ZCP|6MT|BB|DINAN|EVOLVE|BPM|VORSTEINER|BMW PERFORMANCE|IND EDITION|TMS|LUX 5K|APEX|
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #25
bris2013m3
Private First Class
bris2013m3's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
161
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fort Bliss, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Congrats on the rides and thanks for your service.

On a side note and not to sound like a jerk but do military guys get some extreme discount on M3s or something? I just didn't realize it paid so much to go into the service.
The BMW military sales is a good deal. The same car I priced here for like 73k I got for 62k so yea it's a good deal. Tax free too
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 01:27 PM   #26
dmk08
///Maniac
dmk08's Avatar
85
Rep
3,520
Posts

 
Drives: 15 F80 MG/SO 6MT
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bris2013m3 View Post
The BMW military sales is a good deal. The same car I priced here for like 73k I got for 62k so yea it's a good deal. Tax free too
That's very nice. 16k total savings where I live if you count tax.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #27
bris2013m3
Private First Class
bris2013m3's Avatar
United_States
4
Rep
161
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 BMW M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fort Bliss, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
That's very nice. 16k total savings where I live if you count tax.
Yea if I would had delivered to TX it would of been like 3 or 4 K in taxes so yea big savings

Last edited by bris2013m3; 10-09-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 02:44 PM   #28
doubleo
Memento Mori
doubleo's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
118
Posts

 
Drives: '11 E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK OPS View Post
Willing to take the risk of getting mortered for the sake of modding his ///M !!

Is it in YOU?
lol.. it's not just about the money... or modding the car (that's just a side benefit).
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #29
HeartMD
Captain
HeartMD's Avatar
United_States
11
Rep
653
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.75 MW,ZCP E92
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CT

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleo View Post
lol.. it's not just about the money... or modding the car (that's just a side benefit).
Thanks for helping in keeping our country safe. Enjoy your M in good health.
__________________
2011.75 E92 MW/BB extended,ZCP,ZP2,ZCV, IPOD,BMW APPS, Heatedseats,6MT, Edition Black Chrome Grills & Side Gills, CF splitters, CF performance spoiler, CF mirror caps, Turner black anodized pedals, Akropovic Evolution exhaust w/CF tips, Still Undecided on tune, AFE Pro5r, AFE intake scoops, LUX H8
2009 E92 JB/Black 335 xdrive (retired)
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2012, 04:05 AM   #30
sergkoko
Comrade
sergkoko's Avatar
United_States
2
Rep
133
Posts

 
Drives: 14 M235i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tucson, AZ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 BMW M3  [0.00]
Get home safely, do a couple of extra curvy road drives for me, I still got a few months before I get to see mine again. Oh if you go through the Deid PM me on here we can grab a beer
__________________
14 M235i
09 E92 M3- Sold
07 E92 335i- Sold
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2012, 04:28 AM   #31
doubleo
Memento Mori
doubleo's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
118
Posts

 
Drives: '11 E90 M3
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Miami, FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergkoko View Post
Get home safely, do a couple of extra curvy road drives for me, I still got a few months before I get to see mine again. Oh if you go through the Deid PM me on here we can grab a beer
thanks man, will do!
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2012, 10:46 AM   #32
positiveions
Lieutenant General
positiveions's Avatar
Lebanon
114
Rep
10,529
Posts

 
Drives: 09 MKV JETTA 2.5 & E90 M3 :)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: La Verne, CA

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via MSN to positiveions Send a message via Yahoo to positiveions
Thank you for your service, and come back home safe along with the rest of those hard working soldiers.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 09:16 AM   #33
Raja Ventureshield
Banned
Raja Ventureshield's Avatar
United_States
83
Rep
5,694
Posts

 
Drives: BMW M3 coupe
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Northern VA

iTrader: (6)

welcome back.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST