|10-05-2012, 02:49 PM||#1|
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Join Date: Mar 2008
▀▄ eas - AP Racing Big Brake Kits now available for e9x M3
Professional teams choose AP Racing, with over 50 years of winning experience in Formula 1, Grand Am, American LeMans, World Rally Championship, Touring car and more across the globe. AP Racing brakes were the first to complete the 24 Hours of LeMans with no pad or disc change (1999 race winner - BMW V12 LMR). No matter which category AP Racing is involved in, the results are the same - winning!
Brake calipers produced by AP Racing use the latest in materials, post-treatments, coatings and manufacturing methods. One can be fooled by fancy charts and graphs of irrelevant room-temperature caliper deflection. The real test is in the driver’s seat, where no other calipers can compare. Available in 2, 4 and 6-piston variants, all come with dust seals and anti-rattle clips for real-world drivability in any climate and without pad knock. For better pedal feel, AP chooses a 2-piece aluminum design using high-strength steel bolts, which naturally has greater stiffness than typical road-going all-aluminum monoblock calipers. Finished off by hard anodizing and an extremely durable paint system, these calipers look great while doing the dirty work.
AP Racing 6-piston calipers
- Fits behind OE 18” & 19” wheels
- Compatible with OE ABS, Traction Control and Stability systems and factory master cylinder.
- High-strength, lightweight, pressure-cast aluminum alloy body
- 2-piece design for maximum rigidity in a streetable caliper
- Fixed radial mount for best pedal feel
- 6 sequential pistons to minimize pad taper and maximize pad area
- Anti-knock back features for a consistent, firm pedal
- Dust seals for everyday driving
- Available in red or black
AP Racing Discs
- 368mm (14.48") rotor size
- Directional curved vanes for maximum cooling
- 2-piece modular design with aluminum alloy hat to handle the heat
- Cross-drilled AND slotted for aggressive pad bite and additional cooling
- Slotted-only optional for heavy track use
- Now featuring the ultimate in high-performance street and track day use
- Virtually fade-free Mintex Xtreme Motorsport Pad Compound
- Consistent coefficient of friction cold to over 1300F
- Linear response and quick release
- Easier on discs than many current “high-performance” compounds
- Lowest noise
- Competition compounds also available
2-piece disc assembly
- Aluminum hat for reduced weight and better thermal conductivity
- Fixed bobbin or full-float mounting
- Curved vane venting for maximum internal cooling
- Cross-drilled and slotted for best street performance
- Slotted-only available for heavy track day use
- 1- piece rotor option available in select kits
2008+ E9X M3
You can reach us directly by calling 866.669.0705 to place your order over the phone.
Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal, Google Checkout (available online & over phone)
Money Order/Cashier’s Check & Bank Wire Transfer are also available. Please contact us to pay with either of these methods.
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or internationally, please contact us directly, as you will be charged additional shipping fees.
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 9AM to 5PM PST
Saturday/Sunday - Closed
Retail Location/ Installation Center:
Come check out our 8000 square foot facility in Anaheim, CA. We install everything we sell.
PM FOR BEST PRICE!
Last edited by david @ eas; 10-11-2012 at 01:37 PM.
|big brake kit, e92 m3, eas|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|