BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
INDustry distribution
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #45
Sam@ModeCarbon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Sam@ModeCarbon's Avatar
489
Rep
100,141
Posts


Drives: using 3 pedals
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NY l LA

iTrader: (2)

Nice Collection, I see my car as well
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 11:44 AM   #46
StrkdM3
Private First Class
StrkdM3's Avatar
5
Rep
143
Posts

Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Nice Collection of photos!

Look like i made it too
__________________
08 Interlagos: Dinan 4.6L, Brembos, Active Exhaust, Hartge wheels and bodywork...
FOR SALE http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...3#post12743693
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #47
SHADY1
Hamann M3 Fan
SHADY1's Avatar
United_States
71
Rep
2,802
Posts

Drives: 2008 E92 Jerez Black M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Killeen, Texas

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
this is not fair

take a look at #134 in this thread:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=744718&page=7

Last edited by SHADY1; 10-08-2012 at 12:41 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #48
M3Eddy
Private First Class
5
Rep
138
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHADY1 View Post
this is not fair

take a look at #134 in this thread:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...=744718&page=7
Lol sorry I didn't see that. I just added your car and it's damn sexy!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #49
bobby@pyspeed.com[retired]
Enlisted Member
bobby@pyspeed.com[retired]'s Avatar
0
Rep
34
Posts

Drives: BMW E90 M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Jose

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Eddy View Post
There's a lot I added. Did I already add that?
Just wanted to add one of my Faves that you may like too.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 01:42 AM   #50
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
tom @ eas's Avatar
United_States
571
Rep
11,436
Posts


Drives: BMW
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [2.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradocs98 View Post
OMG! Who's is this one? So simple, purposeful, tough. Great stance.

What suspension is this? And what wheels? APEX ARC8s?

This is what my car longs to be...
Apex ARC8s on JRZ Coilovers. You should see what's under the hood:

__________________
Tom G. | european auto source (eas)
email: tom@europeanautosource.com web: www.europeanautosource.com tel 866.669.0705 ca: 714.369.8524 x22

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 01:44 AM   #51
dogbone
First Lieutenant
dogbone's Avatar
12
Rep
305
Posts

Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 93 million miles from the Sun

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradocs98 View Post
OMG! Who's is this one? So simple, purposeful, tough. Great stance.

What suspension is this? And what wheels? APEX ARC8s?

This is what my car longs to be...
hehe thanks!

The car is on JRZ RS Pro, setup by R's Tuning. It has a VF620 and AP Racing. Yes the wheels are Apex Arc-8's---9.5, 10.5. 265/285 Hankook R-S3's. The height is totally adjustable during setup and can be pretty much whatever height you want.

The side pic of the car parked is with the street wheels---19" MORR VS8.2 in Signature Black. PSS 255/275.

And the bottom pic on track is at Buttonwillow at Speed District's most recent event on the ARC-8's.

The car is generally a sleeper--no tint, completely stock exhaust, no lips/splitters or diffusers, so it doesn't rub the ground at all. Ok it has painted reflectors and LED Angel eyes, but so many BMW's have white angel eyes now, so that look doesn't look aftermarket. The things that hint that something's up are the yellow "AP Racing" logos on the black brakes, the car sits lower than stock and I guess the wheels not being stock could be a hint. I do have small VF stickers on the side now, but no one on the outside seems to know what those stand for....C'mon, I'm just a quiet blue sedan (except for a bit of blower whine).....nuthin' going on here.....I mean look in the back seat. My two kids are chillin' back there no problem...... Wait is that a trunk full of soccer stuff? Yup, I'm off to coach the kids at practice in my blue sedan!!! Next day: Oh wait, now the trunk is full of track paraphernalia and a floor jack, and there's a full set of track wheels across the back seat......wait, is that blue sedan going to a track???
Attached Images
   

Last edited by dogbone; 10-09-2012 at 01:52 AM.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 06:36 AM   #52
paradocs98
Major
paradocs98's Avatar
United_States
36
Rep
1,349
Posts

Drives: 2014 991 Carrera S
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NY

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
hehe thanks!

The car is on JRZ RS Pro, setup by R's Tuning. It has a VF620 and AP Racing. Yes the wheels are Apex Arc-8's---9.5, 10.5. 265/285 Hankook R-S3's. The height is totally adjustable during setup and can be pretty much whatever height you want.

The side pic of the car parked is with the street wheels---19" MORR VS8.2 in Signature Black. PSS 255/275.

And the bottom pic on track is at Buttonwillow at Speed District's most recent event on the ARC-8's.

The car is generally a sleeper--no tint, completely stock exhaust, no lips/splitters or diffusers, so it doesn't rub the ground at all. Ok it has painted reflectors and LED Angel eyes, but so many BMW's have white angel eyes now, so that look doesn't look aftermarket. The things that hint that something's up are the yellow "AP Racing" logos on the black brakes, the car sits lower than stock and I guess the wheels not being stock could be a hint. I do have small VF stickers on the side now, but no one on the outside seems to know what those stand for....C'mon, I'm just a quiet blue sedan (except for a bit of blower whine).....nuthin' going on here.....I mean look in the back seat. My two kids are chillin' back there no problem...... Wait is that a trunk full of soccer stuff? Yup, I'm off to coach the kids at practice in my blue sedan!!! Next day: Oh wait, now the trunk is full of track paraphernalia and a floor jack, and there's a full set of track wheels across the back seat......wait, is that blue sedan going to a track???
Thanks for the info. Car looks great. I love the sleeper look--regular Joe wouldn't know that you've done anything to the car, but those in the know would definitely pick up on and appreciate the stance, the negative camber, the AP brakes, and the little VF stickers.

I do the same with my car. Takes me to work every day. Hauls the kids around on weekends. Goes to the store, to Home Depot, to the nursery for pumpkins and Fall flowers. Rides on Blizzaks in the Winter. And then 10+ times a year goes to the track with a set of track wheels and tires, jack, torque wrench, tire gauge, chairs, collapsible tent, etc. The Corvette guys always give us that quizzical look when we pull all that stuff out of the car.

If I decide to keep the car after the lease term, I'll probably do a JRZ setup as well.
__________________
IB E90 M3 ZCP returned to BMW FS
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #53
dogbone
First Lieutenant
dogbone's Avatar
12
Rep
305
Posts

Drives: '09 E90 M3 - IB
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 93 million miles from the Sun

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradocs98 View Post
Thanks for the info. Car looks great. I love the sleeper look--regular Joe wouldn't know that you've done anything to the car, but those in the know would definitely pick up on and appreciate the stance, the negative camber, the AP brakes, and the little VF stickers.

I do the same with my car. Takes me to work every day. Hauls the kids around on weekends. Goes to the store, to Home Depot, to the nursery for pumpkins and Fall flowers. Rides on Blizzaks in the Winter. And then 10+ times a year goes to the track with a set of track wheels and tires, jack, torque wrench, tire gauge, chairs, collapsible tent, etc. The Corvette guys always give us that quizzical look when we pull all that stuff out of the car.

If I decide to keep the car after the lease term, I'll probably do a JRZ setup as well.
haha I love your signature with the Boosters and Cheerios! Someone else might wonder if the Britax boosters make your car super fast!!! Yup, just dropped a set of Britax boosters in my baby. She flies now......
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #54
Erie Von Otto
///M
Erie Von Otto's Avatar
Germany
21
Rep
1,228
Posts

Drives: E90M3
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Im around

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2010 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011.75 BMW M3 E90  [5.00]
Whats the story with this one? Havent seen her on the forum yet. Looks like Jerez Black without the black... (I dig it) Great compilation btw! El Superbeasto approves...
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #55
FrenchBoy
Major
FrenchBoy's Avatar
France
47
Rep
1,377
Posts

Drives: '09 E90 M3
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Seattle, WA

iTrader: (0)

Nice. Mine is in there :-)
__________________

2009 E90 M3 | SG | FR | 6Speed | Akrapovic Evo | JRZ RS1 | StopTech Trophy | Cantrell Brake Ducts
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #56
Detroit M3
Major
Detroit M3's Avatar
13
Rep
1,083
Posts

Drives: Murdered E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bloomfield Hills

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Eddy View Post
I'm pretty sure I have yours already.
oops didn't scroll down far enough, my mistake.
__________________
E92. ModeCarbon. iND. eisenmann. ACM Test Pipe. BPM Sport. KW.
Appreciate 0
      10-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #57
ONEOF40 FS M3
FROZEN SILVER
ONEOF40 FS M3's Avatar
5
Rep
377
Posts

Drives: '12 E92 M3 FS EDITION
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Great Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Eddy View Post
So I gathered up the M3 pictures I really like on this forum:

Check it out here: http://www.cntw.me/69t3pmb4
http://www.connectw.me
Ed,

Great Collection!!!

Glad to be included in it!!!

J
Attached Images
   
__________________
CURRENT RIDES - 14 991 C2S 7MT/ 12 FROZEN SILVER E92 M3 / 03 GPW S2K AP1

PREVIOUS M CARS - 02 E39 M5 / 06 E60 M5 / F10 M5 6MT
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #58
M3Eddy
Private First Class
5
Rep
138
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEOF40 FS M3 View Post
Ed,

Great Collection!!!

Glad to be included in it!!!

J
Those look sick, added.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #59
CrazyHokieFan
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

Drives: 2009 E92 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Baltimore

iTrader: (0)

Great collection, must have took you a while to pull these together.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2012, 05:06 PM   #60
slicer
Brigadier General
slicer's Avatar
76
Rep
4,041
Posts

Drives: '13 E92 M3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
hehe thanks!

The car is on JRZ RS Pro, setup by R's Tuning. It has a VF620 and AP Racing. Yes the wheels are Apex Arc-8's---9.5, 10.5. 265/285 Hankook R-S3's. The height is totally adjustable during setup and can be pretty much whatever height you want.

The side pic of the car parked is with the street wheels---19" MORR VS8.2 in Signature Black. PSS 255/275.

And the bottom pic on track is at Buttonwillow at Speed District's most recent event on the ARC-8's.

The car is generally a sleeper--no tint, completely stock exhaust, no lips/splitters or diffusers, so it doesn't rub the ground at all. Ok it has painted reflectors and LED Angel eyes, but so many BMW's have white angel eyes now, so that look doesn't look aftermarket. The things that hint that something's up are the yellow "AP Racing" logos on the black brakes, the car sits lower than stock and I guess the wheels not being stock could be a hint. I do have small VF stickers on the side now, but no one on the outside seems to know what those stand for....C'mon, I'm just a quiet blue sedan (except for a bit of blower whine).....nuthin' going on here.....I mean look in the back seat. My two kids are chillin' back there no problem...... Wait is that a trunk full of soccer stuff? Yup, I'm off to coach the kids at practice in my blue sedan!!! Next day: Oh wait, now the trunk is full of track paraphernalia and a floor jack, and there's a full set of track wheels across the back seat......wait, is that blue sedan going to a track???
I love that you took the time to describe the conversation that your inner persona has about your car I think our inner persona's would get along well.
__________________
'13 M3 - Silverstone II - Sold
'04 M3 - Jet Black - BBS E88, KW Clubsports
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2012, 08:32 PM   #61
ONEOF40 FS M3
FROZEN SILVER
ONEOF40 FS M3's Avatar
5
Rep
377
Posts

Drives: '12 E92 M3 FS EDITION
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: South Florida

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Eddy View Post
Those look sick, added.
__________________
CURRENT RIDES - 14 991 C2S 7MT/ 12 FROZEN SILVER E92 M3 / 03 GPW S2K AP1

PREVIOUS M CARS - 02 E39 M5 / 06 E60 M5 / F10 M5 6MT
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 06:09 PM   #62
M3Eddy
Private First Class
5
Rep
138
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Any more sexy M3's you would like me to add?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 06:26 PM   #63
Ilia@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Ilia@IND's Avatar
202
Rep
2,294
Posts


Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

You have some great shots in your album!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 08:28 PM   #64
M3Eddy
Private First Class
5
Rep
138
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilia@IND View Post
You have some great shots in your album!
Thank you there mate!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 08:40 PM   #65
M3PO
Colonel
M3PO's Avatar
38
Rep
2,790
Posts

Drives: '08 IB E92
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: OC

iTrader: (7)

One of those isn't even an M3!!!

I didn't make the cut either. :-(
__________________
2008 IB E92 M3| BBS | KW | Arkym | Platte Forme A.G. | Active Autowerke | K&N | Fabspeed | Dinan | Evolve-R
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2012, 09:47 PM   #66
M3Eddy
Private First Class
5
Rep
138
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3PO View Post
One of those isn't even an M3!!!

I didn't make the cut either. :-(
I know, I accidentally added some non M3's. Oh well.

And I added your sexy vehicle.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:10 AM.




m3post
m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST