BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts
 
GT Haus
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-26-2012, 04:06 PM   #23
M3Austin
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SOCAL

Posts: 170
iTrader: (4)

Price drop $2700 to $2500 shipped!
M3Austin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-28-2012, 01:56 AM   #24
M3Austin
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SOCAL

Posts: 170
iTrader: (4)

Bump!!!! Car is gone lets get this system out of my garage
M3Austin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-28-2012, 10:44 PM   #25
M3Austin
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SOCAL

Posts: 170
iTrader: (4)

2300 shipped bump final price
M3Austin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #26
M3Austin
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SOCAL

Posts: 170
iTrader: (4)

Friday Bump
M3Austin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #27
M3Austin
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 DCT
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SOCAL

Posts: 170
iTrader: (4)

Bump wife says this has to go this weekend!!! Taking up too much room in the garage
M3Austin is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 12:02 PM   #28
M3amigos
HP addict
 
M3amigos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Jerez Black E93 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Orlando, FL

Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

Borla exhaust and Xpipe

Do you have any pics of the exhaust? Would you take 1500 shipped to 32828?
M3amigos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #29
the_road_less_traveled
Id rather be boating...
 
the_road_less_traveled's Avatar
 
Drives: Baja 26 Outlaw
Join Date: May 2012
Location: the lake

Posts: 1,100
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3amigos View Post
Do you have any pics of the exhaust? Would you take 1500 shipped to 32828?
Wow. Thats kind of an insult since he said $2300 is the final price.
the_road_less_traveled is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 12:48 PM   #30
M3amigos
HP addict
 
M3amigos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Jerez Black E93 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Orlando, FL

Posts: 255
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfirer1guy View Post
Wow. Thats kind of an insult since he said $2300 is the final price.
I'll be sure not to buy anything from you in the future then, if you get insulted by people making offers on your sales. Besides, you surely didn't read the OPs thread very carefully. He's currently offered it for $1900 and needs to get rid of it asap. People like you need to keep your negativity to yourselves, you are just wasting space on the forum (much like this post as well).

I'm sure the OP is glad to have offers of any kind on his sale, I surely would be if I had something up for sale. At the very least, he gets free bump on his thread for a good exhaust. I'll step down off my pedestal now.

OP, GLWS.
M3amigos is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #31
the_road_less_traveled
Id rather be boating...
 
the_road_less_traveled's Avatar
 
Drives: Baja 26 Outlaw
Join Date: May 2012
Location: the lake

Posts: 1,100
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3amigos View Post
I'll be sure not to buy anything from you in the future then, if you get insulted by people making offers on your sales. Besides, you surely didn't read the OPs thread very carefully. He's currently offered it for $1900 and needs to get rid of it asap. People like you need to keep your negativity to yourselves, you are just wasting space on the forum (much like this post as well).

I'm sure the OP is glad to have offers of any kind on his sale, I surely would be if I had something up for sale. At the very least, he gets free bump on his thread for a good exhaust. I'll step down off my pedestal now.

OP, GLWS.
Offering someone 65% of what they claim is their bottom dollar is an insult I dont care how you slice it dude. I'm well aware of this exhaust as I've been communicating with seller about the x pipe long before you stumbled onto it. My price for the x pipe was almost as much as your offer for the whole system. Offer a lot on here prices like that and you'll get ignored or bitched out. You'll learn.
the_road_less_traveled is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST