|11-01-2012, 11:13 PM||#1|
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Philadelphia, PA
VAC Motorsports: E9X M3 S65 B40 Dry Sump Kit - Race Proven Performance!
(Detail pics will come in the next few weeks)
VAC Notes: As we sell more and more to our dealer and racer network, it makes sense to offer them here on the post These kits have been proven in multiple countries and the most recent win belongs to our client in England who earned an overall win at the 2012 Britcar24 with a S65 swapped S46M3 and this dry sump kit. They absolutely smoked the competition. It has also been proven in GrandAm racing here in the states. This is a solution for a track/race car. While you could in theory run it on the street, its not even 1% practical.
This industry leading S65B40 dry sump oil system has been designed for ultimate performance in your S65 powered race car. The incredible and lightweight Dailey Engineering pump bolts directly to the 100% billet aluminum dry sump pan. This triumph in engineering allows for much quicker installation, greatly improved reliability & safety, structural enhancements to the girdle area of the engine, and very low profile installation.
Why Dry Sump?
1. Increased oil capacity (thanks to the remote reservoir) which allows the oil to cool and release entrained gasses from ring blow by and the action of the crankshaft.
2. Capability to mount the engine lower in the car. Goal: lower the center of gravity.
3. The external reservoir can be relocated to improve weight distribution.
4. Prevent oil starvation like seen in wet sump systems.
5. External oil pump allows for quick maintenance or replacement.
7. More horsepower.
8. Increased reliability.
9. The most consistent oil pressure is possible.
10. Reduced parasitic power loss
Excellent dry sump tutorial: http://www.circletrack.com/techfaq/c...p/viewall.html
This COMPLETE kit features:
1. Class defining Dailey 5 Stage dry sump oil pump with air separator
2. CNC billet aluminum S65 dry sump oil pan
3. All pulleys necessary
4. All block off plates necessary
5. All belts necessary
This is the only kit on the market that could generally be considered a direct fit for the S65.
Email email@example.com or call 866-714-2002 to discuss your needs.
Last edited by Mike@VAC; 11-01-2012 at 11:20 PM.
|billet, dry sump, s65, s65b40|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|