BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery
 
ESS Tuning
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #45
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

Posts: 3,398
iTrader: (5)

Like I mentioned the vortech is a larger unit you cannot compare its psi with our psi. If we had the same blowers then it would be a direct comparison.

Here is a dyno I posted in another section of our 625 kit

Note- 8100 rpm is redline on all of our kits.

Andrew@ActiveAutowerke is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #46
m33
Banned
 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
What I ment in my comment was finally a Ess vs Active supercharger race was caught on tape.

Our level 2 is not a 650 kit as we are currently working on that kit.

You can get into the humidity rim weight ect.. Fact is in the video Akash's car could pull both of those kits with ease.
Andrew what I'm trying to say is my ( considering I'm running meth as is Akash) 650 Vs AA's 650 is a legit comparison ! But if these guys raced recently I can tell you that VT600 was at its worst considering the humid weather that we just can't get a break from..

The VT600 put down 510-528whp in ideal conditions , in non ideal weather it puts down 490-500whp right where Steven ( LM ) is with meth . If anyone knows these kits I do, I've put over 100k miles on them from vt600-vt650 and have over 50 Dyno sessions and 54 drag hot laps ...

I remember when LM & the Douche that owns BummerBoost and a few others doubted the ESS kits and said I was clueless and didn't know what I was talking about , but I proved them wrong on many occasions

1) my traps went ( when I was 6MT ) from 118-126.8 mph just my learning how to launch the car !
2) pulley sizes and boost , now that LM has a kit he sees the boost/pulley match up to Dyno figures ! so Robert " pencile geek " was honest and right all along
3) now realize that there is little to no advantage on race fuel
LAST BUT NOT LEAST ...... We have concluded that Meth Adds 20-25whp and eliminates heat soak so from day one you "AA" and many others had that in your favor .

Now we have two DCT'd 650hp rated kits running on Meth and the show down begins ! HECK I'll goto Philli if I have to make this happen
m33 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:13 PM   #47
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,444
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
Like I mentioned the vortech is a larger unit you cannot compare its psi with our psi. If we had the same blowers then it would be a direct comparison.

Here is a dyno I posted in another section of our 625 kit

Note- 8100 rpm is redline on all of our kits.

Nice numbers Andrew, can you post the RPM and boost graphs as well?
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #48
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

Posts: 3,398
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
Andrew what I'm trying to say is my ( considering I'm running meth as is Akash) 650 Vs AA's 650 is a legit comparison ! But if these guys raced recently I can tell you that VT600 was at its worst considering the humid weather that we just can't get a break from..

The VT600 put down 510-528whp in ideal conditions , in non ideal weather it puts down 490-500whp right where Steven ( LM ) is with meth . If anyone knows these kits I do, I've put over 100k miles on them from vt600-vt650 and have over 50 Dyno sessions and 54 drag hot laps ...

I remember when LM & the Douche that owns BummerBoost and a few others doubted the ESS kits and said I was clueless and didn't know what I was talking about , but I proved them wrong on many occasions

1) my traps went ( when I was 6MT ) from 118-126.8 mph just my learning how to launch the car !
2) pulley sizes and boost , now that LM has a kit he sees the boost/pulley match up to Dyno figures ! so Robert " pencile geek " was honest and right all along
3) now realize that there is little to no advantage on race fuel
LAST BUT NOT LEAST ...... We have concluded that Meth Adds 20-25whp and eliminates heat soak so from day one you "AA" and many others had that in your favor .

Now we have two DCT'd 650hp rated kits running on Meth and the show down begins ! HECK I'll goto Philli if I have to make this happen
A 625 kit on meth would be a direct comparison but to be honest I would love to see the outcome vs any car.

Just be safe out there!
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #49
erm324
Major
 
Drives: M3
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,055
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post

You can get into the humidity rim weight ect.. Fact is in the video Akash's car could pull both of those kits with ease.
Your talking apples and oranges here. Its like me running an AA stage 1 with my car and making a big shit out of it. When akash is able to pull on me/zim/scott the way he pulled on LM in the video then we can talk. Until then I wouldn't get my head too big based off a run against a non intercooled kit with a higher boost pulley (LM dynoed 470, and zim has hit upwards of 570whp without meth in these same conditions - you could imagine this difference with an additional 100whp) your running the top level kit from another company (which is custom tweaked for more power with a larger blower) vs the cheapest entry level non-intercooled kit from another company. The correct comparison would, once again, be a 625+meth ESS car against Akash's car. Until that happens, I wouldn't go prancing around with sarcastic posts like "its about time" etc... Pump the brakes, bimmerstock is a day away and if they both go then we will have an accurate video between two comparable kits.

Last edited by erm324; 09-08-2012 at 12:23 PM.
erm324 is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #50
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

Posts: 3,398
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Nice numbers Andrew, can you post the RPM and boost graphs as well?

Ill post them up on monday (closed on the weekend).

For reference all hp and tq crossing points happen at 5200 rpm.
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:19 PM   #51
m33
Banned
 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
A 625 kit on meth would be a direct comparison but to be honest I would love to see the outcome vs any car.

Just be safe out there!
We have one !!! The same guy who trapped 1mph less than Akash at Atco
He's vt625 with meth and DCT I'll give Scott a ring I know he'll be in for some safe fun
m33 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:20 PM   #52
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,444
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
What I ment in my comment was finally a Ess vs Active supercharger race was caught on tape.

Our level 2 is not a 650 kit as we are currently working on that kit.

You can get into the humidity rim weight ect.. Fact is in the video Akash's car could pull both of those kits with ease.
FWIW I've already seen an AA car vs an ESS car, looked pretty close, don't remember specifically what kits, those vids have been removed though, I believe it was in Taiwan or Korea.

So you're gloating about beating another M3 with less boost? I can see how you would make that bold prediction against a VT600, based on the runs with LM's 535, but the fact is AK didn't run a VT600+ car yet, he only ran a VT535, he should have ran both, or at the very least run someone else besides Lost Marine, it seems to be the only guy he ever runs.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #53
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

Posts: 3,398
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erm324 View Post
Your talking apples and oranges here. Its like me running an AA stage 1 with my car and making a big shit out of it. When akash is able to pull on me/zim/scott the way he pulled on LM in the video then we can talk. Until then I wouldn't get my head too big based off a run against a non intercooled kit with a higher boost pulley (LM dynoed 470, and zim has hit upwards of 570whp without meth in these same conditions - you could imagine this difference with an additional 100whp) your running the top level kit from another company (which is custom tweaked for more power with a larger blower) vs the cheapest entry level non-intercooled kit from another country. The correct comparison would, once again, be a 625+meth ESS car against Akash's car. Until that happens, I wouldn't go prancing around with sarcastic posts like "its about time" etc... Pump the brakes, bimmerstock is a day away and if they both go then we will have an accurate video between two comparable kits.

My comment was 100% accurate, I do not understand where you are coming from.

War is not the answer! Till the next race... Have a great weekend everyone!
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:24 PM   #54
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,444
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
Ill post them up on monday (closed on the weekend).

For reference all hp and tq crossing points happen at 5200 rpm.
Sounds good Andrew, as I said those #'s look good, congrats.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:26 PM   #55
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,444
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by erm324 View Post
Your talking apples and oranges here. Its like me running an AA stage 1 with my car and making a big shit out of it. When akash is able to pull on me/zim/scott the way he pulled on LM in the video then we can talk. Until then I wouldn't get my head too big based off a run against a non intercooled kit with a higher boost pulley (LM dynoed 470, and zim has hit upwards of 570whp without meth in these same conditions - you could imagine this difference with an additional 100whp) your running the top level kit from another company (which is custom tweaked for more power with a larger blower) vs the cheapest entry level non-intercooled kit from another company. The correct comparison would, once again, be a 625+meth ESS car against Akash's car. Until that happens, I wouldn't go prancing around with sarcastic posts like "its about time" etc... Pump the brakes, bimmerstock is a day away and if they both go then we will have an accurate video between two comparable kits.
Excellent points, and based on the vid against LM's car, AK should do good, until then it's all speculation.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:26 PM   #56
m33
Banned
 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

I think everyone has to step out the box Anderw is being competivly civil about this, it seems he forgot or didn't know of a race that went down as Drew mentioned earlier so he really only was saying finally a comparo of the two kits....
m33 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #57
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,444
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
I think everyone has to step out the box Anderw is being competivly civil about this, it seems he forgot or didn't know of a race that went down as Drew mentioned earlier so he really only was saying finally a comparo of the two kits....
Agreed, Andrew's a civil guy for sure. Omar and Jean, while civil, cool cats, were still relentless!
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:33 PM   #58
akh23456
All I do is Win... Eat Race Sleep
 
akh23456's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Philly

Posts: 2,083
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2009 M3  [4.28]
2013 f10 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
You really cant compare your 8.5psi to our 8.5psi since we have differnt blowers but.. I would love to see the race regardless
That VT625 in the vid is running 7psi, NO METH.

On the thread and why it was closed is because of the marketing at the head and tail of the vid, lmao. Nice pull AK, Lost Marine got beat bad, very interesting how much you pulled, since you trapped within 1mph of another VT535, the same day at Atco, are you making more power now? Why no run against the VT600 or other cars? Based on that vid you should do very well, nice work .
I had my meth line popping out and causing a vacuum leak. Lm was also able to bang through the gear but for me I was spinning very gear to 4.


Thanks everyone I am not here to start any tuners wars. We just had the right time and we ran. I wasn't able to run the ess 600 because I can't really stay out to 3am to do runs on the weekdays.
__________________

F10 M5: 11.546 127.41 with a 1.938 60ft Street Tires
E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires
akh23456 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #59
Longboarder
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 e92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Monarch Beach

Posts: 3,685
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 997.2 Turbo S  [4.71]
2013 e92 M3  [4.55]
2013 WRX STi  [4.00]
2013 BMW X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSJ5 View Post
Sounds good Andrew, as I said those #'s look good, congrats.
You signing up for Shift-S3ctor on Monday Drew?
__________________
Daily: 2013 e92 M3 DCT / ESS VT2 650 S/C / Akrapovic Evolution / StopTech BBK
Track/Airstrip: 2011 997.2 Turbo S PDK / 725 HP / BBi suspension build
Beater: 2013 X5 3.5sport
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Longboarder is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #60
Roman@ESS
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Roman@ESS's Avatar
 
Drives: ESS Supercharged E92 M3
Join Date: May 2007
Location: AZ

Posts: 2,606
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew@ActiveAutowerke View Post
Lost marines 535 with meth and upgraded pulley kit put down 470ish.

our level 2 put out an avg of 529whp
Andrew your standard level 2 kit runs 6.5-7.5 psi and is rated at 625 HP according to your website. The owner of this particular car has stated that this is a stage 2+ running at least 8.4 psi so im going to assume it makes more than 625 and most likely closer to 650+ HP unless increased boost on your kit makes no additional power which would be hard to believe. Our Vortech blowers make close to an additional 20-25 HP per psi that we add. I would be dissappointed if the HKS did not make about the same. I would assume if you added an upgraded blower and additinal boost to this customers car that you would have dyno numbers with boost logs avail?

Lost Marines car made 470 whp with our standard 535 pulley. He has yet to dyno test the smaller pulley he is now running. My guess is he will pick up about 20-25 HP putting him at around 490 whp. Without dynos and boost info on this AA stage 2+ car in this video there no way to draw any type of comparison to our products as it is a unknown one off project with no available data.

Like I said before if you want to run your current fastest high boost E9X project car against one of our off the shelf VT2-625 / 650 kits or high boost project cars let me know
Roman@ESS is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 01:03 PM   #61
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,444
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by akh23456 View Post
I had my meth line popping out and causing a vacuum leak. Lm was also able to bang through the gear but for me I was spinning very gear to 4.
What are you referring to here about spinning tires and Meth issues, the runs at Atco?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh23456 View Post
Thanks everyone I am not here to start any tuners wars. We just had the right time and we ran. I wasn't able to run the ess 600 because I can't really stay out to 3am to do runs on the weekdays.
I'd be itching to run the 600 if I were you, especially with the back and forth over the years, and even more so after you destroyed LM.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #62
DLSJ5
Brigadier General
 
DLSJ5's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 DCT M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: CA

Posts: 3,444
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to DLSJ5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longboarder View Post
You signing up for Shift-S3ctor on Monday Drew?
I'll be there Broski, don't need to sign up. Looking forward to seeing you there, congrats on getting your M3, great baseline dyno, I think you'll be very happy with it.
__________________
08 E92 M3 DCT - Bolt Ons - 60-130MPH 10.71s - 11.88 @ 118MPH - 377WHP
ESS VT2-625 SC 60-130MPH 6.80s - 11.30 @ 129.3 MPH 586WHP / 379WTQ @ 7.2psi - 94 octane / Water meth
ESS VT3-750 - 60-130MPH 6.44s - 10.81 @ 135.13 MPH 690Whp/463Wtq@13.5 psi
DLSJ5 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #63
m33
Banned
 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh23456 View Post
I had my meth line popping out and causing a vacuum leak. Lm was also able to bang through the gear but for me I was spinning very gear to 4.


Thanks everyone I am not here to start any tuners wars. We just had the right time and we ran. I wasn't able to run the ess 600 because I can't really stay out to 3am to do runs on the weekdays.
I'm confused you had a vacuum leak in your meth line but you were lighting up tires up to 4th gear , not sure what your trying to say here.

And not for nothing after all this time you actually get a vt600 in your presence to run but you decline cause you have to get up early ?
I bet if it were a hot chick wanting to stroke you your ass would've stayed up
Poor excuse bro .........
m33 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 01:25 PM   #64
akh23456
All I do is Win... Eat Race Sleep
 
akh23456's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 M5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Philly

Posts: 2,083
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2009 M3  [4.28]
2013 f10 M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
I'm confused you had a vacuum leak in your meth line but you were lighting up tires up to 4th gear , not sure what your trying to say here.

And not for nothing after all this time you actually get a vt600 in your presence to run but you decline cause you have to get up early ?
I bet if it were a hot chick wanting to stroke you your ass would've stayed up
Poor excuse bro .........
i had a leak because my meth line would pop out. No excuses man i had to get in to work early and i don't want to run once at 11 and then run 4 hrs later for the second.
__________________

F10 M5: 11.546 127.41 with a 1.938 60ft Street Tires
E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires
akh23456 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 02:57 PM   #65
m33
Banned
 
m33's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 VT650 MCB Individual
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: CT

Posts: 2,697
iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh23456 View Post
i had a leak because my meth line would pop out. No excuses man i had to get in to work early and i don't want to run once at 11 and then run 4 hrs later for the second.
Oh ok understood !

What mixture are you running as far as meth goes
m33 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #66
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 435I M-sport
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami Fl

Posts: 3,398
iTrader: (5)

You want to race a 650 kit vs our project car ? That would not be fair at all.

Our website needs to be updated all our level 2 cars now run the exact setup akash has 8-.8.5 psi.

The Dyno I posted is with akash's setup.
Andrew@ActiveAutowerke is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST